Double or Nothing stack protocol

JayV

Banned
Awards
Hey, This is going to be my first Diesel experience and I wanted to make sure I was ready when my goods get here later today.
I know the products and formulations change from time to time, but is the stack protocol listed on diesel.com the correct one for me to follow at this time- DT 2010 solo until day 11 and then add in Sunami?
Looking forward to it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey, This is going to be my first Diesel experience and I wanted to make sure I was ready when my goods get here later today.
I know the products and formulations change from time to time, but is the stack protocol listed on diesel.com the correct one for me to follow at this time- DT 2010 solo until day 11 and then add in Sunami?
Looking forward to it.
It's for the current product, correct. Chuck keeps GD and fefifo very up to date :cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looking forward to it.
I would do it like that. This will let you acess the DT2010 and how you respond before adding the Sunami at the same time. Good luck and have fun with it bro.