11/18/2008 Bloodwork Results
Testosterone, Serum @ 499
Testosterone, Free @ 13.5
% Free Testosterone @ 2.71
Estradiol @ 31
TSH @ 2.3
Metabolic Panel all ok
Lipid Panel all ok

I started the 'Hardcore Double or Nothing Stack' the day after blood was taken mostly because I have had an extremely low libido for almost a year. I am now on day 26 of the stack and the only things I have noticed is that I get irritated easily / shorter temper (my wife has even noticed it). I have had no increase in sex drive and that was what I was looking for the most. After my bloodwork results came back my doctor basically told me that there was nothing wrong with me.

I am currently training for a raw push / pull powerlifting meet Feb. 21, 2009 and was considering purchasing NOS Ether for the possible strength increase it might give me, but after not feeling anything on the DHT / Sunami stack I now have questions about its effectivness. My goals for the meet are 350 bench and 450 deadlift.

Do I possible need to go to the 'Extreme Double or Nothing Stack' ?????????????????????

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get follow up blood work after you used DTH? The very vast majority of users notice increased libido, aggression, drive, recovery. How were you dosing the product? Do you have any existing problems that are related to sex drive or libido? Any prohormone or steroid usage?

maxotguy

Awards
I am dosing exactly as the printout I got off getdiesel.com for this particular stack and I am on day 26 of 40. If I do get follow up bloodwork performed it will be after the 40 days are up. I did do mild steroid cycles in my early twenties and I talked with my doctor about that and she is very sure that has nothing to do with the libido loss. She just said that some men experience this condition more than others at my age. I just didn't like that answere and this is why I am trying Get Diesel products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am dosing exactly as the printout I got off getdiesel.com for this particular stack and I am on day 26 of 40. If I do get follow up bloodwork performed it will be after the 40 days are up. I did do mild steroid cycles in my early twenties and I talked with my doctor about that and she is very sure that has nothing to do with the libido loss. She just said that some men experience this condition more than others at my age. I just didn't like that answere and this is why I am trying Get Diesel products.
If you are looking purely for a libido boost then 2 DTH a day is what u want to do. There is actually a loss of libido when 5-6 are taken a day, but aggression and strength shoot up. I would try and lower the dose and see what happens. It may sound confusing but this is the feedback I have seen.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what TripDog said. Once I went past the 2-3 per day, libido went down and I was more into the aggression part of it, which was fine by me. I loved the stack once I got everything dialed in. You can count on the company and reps for good support, as well as members of this forum.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
3x What Trip said, even when I took 4 a day, I felt a drop in libido. Even though I was on the three kings (DTH, DT2010, and sunami). What worked for me was to either take DTH or DT2010 at 1/1/1/ along with sunami, and my libido came back. Basically, I stopped taking the DTH and the DT2010 on the same days, and just alternated taking them. I hope this helps.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the stack directions need to be changed. DTH is now just a lot stronger then the old versions.. I'm doing my 3 kings stack at 3 tabs each now, @4 tabs DTH I lose libido and get lethargic. @3 tabs I wanna hump everything in sight and dont know what to do with all the energy. Quite a radical difference for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The thing with DTH is if your on DTH there is a "level" of which u cross for your body type where u get more free test increase than libido jump. So as cros the 4/5/6 tab dosage u will get more agression, more training intensity, and all that but u might see a drop in libido because the "loop back" control that cuts of LH production is free test.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
The thing with DTH is if your on DTH there is a "level" of which u cross for your body type where u get more free test increase than libido jump. So as cros the 4/5/6 tab dosage u will get more agression, more training intensity, and all that but u might see a drop in libido because the "loop back" control that cuts of LH production is free test.
Yes but besides the drop in libido the increase in energy I experience on DTH turns into lethargy with too high a dose. That makes you feel like its doing nothing in effect.. What can cause that?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes but besides the drop in libido the increase in energy I experience on DTH turns into lethargy with too high a dose. That makes you feel like its doing nothing in effect.. What can cause that?
im sure its 2 much of a gh increase, or just the increase in test levels some people get lethargic on real test.

The thing is to just take less. I use to do 5/day of the DTH of 2007, now i dont go over 3/day of this one with 1 sunami everyother day, thats my best dose. Everyone needs to drop the dosage to get the best results possible. If he's using the double or nothing but just want a jump in libido he needs probably 2 DTH day and 2 Sunami a day max.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
This is one of those times where the "less is more" saying makes more sense. We as humans have to be always reminded that sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. Just like pu$$y, too much of that can be bad....:think:, hmm let me get back to you all on that one..lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2 tabs/day is all I need and libido is way up. Sunami is always a good additive too.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would get crazy lethargic on more than 2 days of 3-4 DTH. However, at the same tiem I would tear it up in the gym, and my recovery was through the roof. I pretty much stuck with a 2 DTH/2Sunami dose, and made sure to take a day off now and then. Nothing but praise for that stack!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I cant get away with 4 DTH and 3 Sunami, only "issue" is that libido is a bit too high then.

I like the 3 kings stack dosed at 3 DTH / 3 DT2010 / 3 Sunami best. Agression/libido is high but in control.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys notice if your libido is down a bit on the days you take off from either dth or dt2010? Is it possible that your body starts to depend on it?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys notice if your libido is down a bit on the days you take off from either dth or dt2010? Is it possible that your body starts to depend on it?
I think that may be due to high free test levels. The free test will send the feedback loop to produce less LH. This is good for muscle but not so good for libido. It's a complicated area to explain fully. The level of free test will def carry into the next day i'm sure, causing libido supression. The body will not so called "depend" on it to any significant degree, that would be what steroids do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
its going to probably be down compared to the day before. It wouldnt be down as in below when ur not on the product.

maxotguy

Awards
Since my original post on 12/06 I have changed my dosage scheme for the past week. I am now taking DHT @ 3 per day (1/1/1) and Sunami @ 1 per day (1/0/0) and can already tell a difference. Aggression and irritability has decreased slightly and libido has increased slightly. I have been taking NOS Ether for three days now at label directions and get wood about thirty minutes after consuming. Nothing to report as of yet on the effects of NOS on my workout.

Thanks to all for the input.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since my original post on 12/06 I have changed my dosage scheme for the past week. I am now taking DHT @ 3 per day (1/1/1) and Sunami @ 1 per day (1/0/0) and can already tell a difference. Aggression and irritability has decreased slightly and libido has increased slightly. I have been taking NOS Ether for three days now at label directions and get wood about thirty minutes after consuming. Nothing to report as of yet on the effects of NOS on my workout.

Great update man, Nos Ether is good stuff. How are you taking that..pre or post workout?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

yeah NOS ETHER will give u some boners, along with the performance effects. Keep us updated, thanks for trying the line.

maxotguy

Awards
I'm taking it exactly as the label states for my body weight, 1 1/2 scoops before workout and 1 scoop after workout. I only train three days per week so on non-workout days I take 1 scoop upon awakening in the morning and 1/2 scoop before lunch.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking it exactly as the label states for my body weight, 1 1/2 scoops before workout and 1 scoop after workout. I only train three days per week so on non-workout days I take 1 scoop upon awakening in the morning and 1/2 scoop before lunch.
Sounds good man, glad you are enjoying the product.

maxotguy

Awards
Since my last post on 12/12/08 I had to stop taking the NOS Ether before and after workout due to not being able to sleep those nights. I workout in the evenings at 5:45pm (Mon, Wed & Fri). On non-workout days when I take it upon awakening and before lunch I sleep fine those nights, so I have started taking it that way every day. So far in my 12 week training schedule for my Feb. 21st powerlifting meet I have been able to accomplish all my recommended weights with strength to spare. I am still taking DHT at 2/1/1 and Sunami at 0/1/0 five days on two days off.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I am still taking DHT at 2/1/1 and Sunami at 0/1/0 five days on two days off.
Good call on 5 On 2 Off, I'm thinking going that route aswell, I feel effects diminish at 6 days on 1 day of after 6/7 weeks. Looking for a year round dosing scheme.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle almost full of novedex xt waitin to be used and my dth and sunami to begin my run. Would it hurt to add the novedex xt. I was thinkin 2 caps a night plus the dth and sunami. are you guys familiar with the gaspari product? How should i approach the dosin if i add the nov xt in there ? Any suggestions??

Some stats:

189 lbs
16 % bf
recomp or cuttin (tryin to lean out down to 10 percent)

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle almost full of novedex xt waitin to be used and my dth and sunami to begin my run. Would it hurt to add the novedex xt. I was thinkin 2 caps a night plus the dth and sunami. Or maybe just use novedex and the diesel hardcore both together as a combo. are you guys familiar with the gaspari product? How should i approach the dosing if i decide to run the diesel hardcore with the novedex ? Any suggestions??

Some stats:

189 lbs
16 % bf

Bump

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a bottle almost full of novedex xt waitin to be used and my dth and sunami to begin my run. Would it hurt to add the novedex xt. I was thinkin 2 caps a night plus the dth and sunami. are you guys familiar with the gaspari product? How should i approach the dosin if i add the nov xt in there ? Any suggestions??

Some stats:

189 lbs
16 % bf
Novedex Xt supp facts (You should include it, or link http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/gaspari/novedex-xt-60-caps.html )

Basically it's an AI. 2 caps @ night would work fine with DTH & Sunami. Follow these directions for the DTH/Sunami, should still be applicable. http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
FYI. Chuck usually recomends against using an AI product with his line with the exception of 6-OXO.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He does? Chuck? I might need to consider revising an upcoming PCT.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
FYI. Chuck usually recomends against using an AI product with his line with the exception of 6-OXO.
its not that I dont rec. it per se, its just people dont see "better" results unless they are in a PCT or they low dose the ATD product.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
its not that I dont rec. it per se, its just people dont see "better" results unless they are in a PCT or they low dose the ATD product.
Hey chuck, what would be a low dose atd if im using novedex xt as ai plus the dth red bottle?? Do you have any ideas???

I was thinking 2 caps novedex xt or should i go with only one???

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck, what would be a low dose atd if im using novedex xt as ai plus the dth red bottle?? Do you have any ideas???

I was thinking 2 caps novedex xt or should i go with only one???
I would go with 1/2 rec dosage, or 1/3.