Diesel Test 2010 in pct

zendog

Awards
DTHC was out of stock so I purchased Diesel Test 2010 and Sunami to go along with nolva for pct. Curious if 2010 is an effective nsubstitute for DTHC in my planned pct.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
DTHC was out of stock so I purchased Diesel Test 2010 and Sunami to go along with nolva for pct. Curious if 2010 is an effective nsubstitute for DTHC in my planned pct.

For what cycle?

Yes, 2010 and Sunami will work.

2010 is only second to DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DT 2010 is a TOP contender trust this. It is only second to Diesel Test hardcore, but still better than any other option u have for a herbal test booster. Stacked with Sunami is a very good choice on your part. There are many logs on here where the feedback shows the effectivness. DT2010 has things DTHC doesn't and a higher concentration of nettle root to free up bound test. You will feel it working, I have yet to see someone say it didnt do what we say it does...i'll put it that way. :). Good luck with ur pct bro, and feel free to pm me with any questions u may have.,

~Trip

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there's a reason get Diesel stuff doesn't stay in stock long, because it works and people buy it up, me included. You'll love it, I did!!

zendog

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. Just another quick question. Are ther any lowered libido issues with 2010?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How does the 2010 smell compared to the DTH? Better or worse?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys. Just another quick question. Are ther any lowered libido issues with 2010?
DT2010 should raise libido as dosage increases mainly because its high in tribulus and fenugreek.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
DTH smells like elephant dump (to me), 2010 smells "lighter."

Strong extracts dont "smell good."
Im going to have to try the 2010. The DTH was solid, but i couldn't run it the duration of prime/8 weeks, that smell (like California chronic) was just to "thick" for me ... but, for the 3 weeks that i did, it was noticeably effective. I had to bump my prime up from 6 to 8 when i stopped dth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to have to try the 2010. The DTH was solid, but i couldn't run it the duration of prime/8 weeks, that smell (like California chronic) was just to "thick" for me ... but, for the 3 weeks that i did, it was noticeably effective. I had to bump my prime up from 6 to 8 when i stopped dth.
AHAHAHAHA thats exactly what I think it smells like! :lol:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, smells like lemon iced tea to me.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
It DEFINITELY works..I'm using it in PCT now. Definitely kicks up the libido a notch!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It DEFINITELY works..I'm using it in PCT now. Definitely kicks up the libido a notch!
Thanks for the feedback, I agree 100% with you. The reviews and user feedback are all on the same page.