help me w/ NOS ETHER(tropical lemonade) ..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i finally tried this stuff out .. used around 1and half scoop .. almost threw up .. now my question is ..

what can i add in to make the taste better ? by adding stuff it (such as lemonade XTEND or gatorade lemon flavor) that wont take the effects of creatine away will it ?

i really want to do a full month of this stuff .. but the taste is stopping me ..

SIDENOTE: had one of the best upper workout and was focused through out the whole workout ..so this stuff really does work .. just the taste ..yuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is the taste very over powering? Or what?
Its not at all. I don't even want to answer his question.

We dont even make "tropical lemonade" NOS ETHER anymore. If he did have that flavor its high and b-vitamins and can be mixed with any fruit drink mix or fruit drink. I cant believe I get so many "taste like blabla, i almost threw up" comments for NOS ETHER.

The taste is stopping him from using the product, like its straight CEE or something.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We dont even make "tropical lemonade" NOS ETHER anymore. If he did have that flavor its high and b-vitamins and can be mixed with any fruit drink mix or fruit drink. I cant believe I get so many "taste like blabla, i almost threw up" comments for NOS ETHER.

The taste is stopping him from using the product, like its straight CEE or something.
:rofl: Chuck diesel says it does'nt matter!!! Got to love the no nonsense attitude. Seriously if you cant hack it try the juice, but to make a thread like you titled it makes it seem like the product is crap. If you are hardcore be just that drink it and get used to it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yah its few months old .. was saving it up .. and yeah it prolly tastes worst then CEE .. i will try mixing it with a fruit drink

thanks

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I have heard from others the taste is very good? I really think a thread like this is non sense.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You have no idea what tastes bad until you try bulk yellow gold..... after that everything is do-able....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:clap2::clap2: Nuff said.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no idea what tastes bad until you try bulk yellow gold..... after that everything is do-able....
haha yeah i heard that shyt is horrible .. i know pple who be shotgunning that down .. maybe i need to try that with this horrible tasting pre workout

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard from others the taste is very good? I really think a thread like this is non sense.
well the reason for my thread was to GET ADVISE FROM DIESEL REPS as to if it would be okay to mix it with juice or xtend with same lemonade flavor

but i guess pple on here have some kind of attitude here when some1 talks bad about their product .. peeps cant take the heat or cant answer a simple question without an attitude here i guess

fcuk i care though

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well the reason for my thread was to GET ADVISE FROM DIESEL REPS as to if it would be okay to mix it with juice or xtend with same lemonade flavor

but i guess pple on here have some kind of attitude here when some1 talks bad about their product .. peeps cant take the heat or cant answer a simple question without an attitude here i guess

fcuk i care though
thats on the directions for use....did u read them? Sorry, I appreciate ur business and trying the products, but Im kinda hard on people that ask rhetorical/dumb questions (read right under "mixing instructions").

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

fcuk i care though
Nah not saying that.
Let me ask you a question, which sounds better and would have garnered you the right response?

Help with me the flavoring of NOS ETHER?

Or

Or how we do it here we go on the thread or sticky or product review and ask your questrion, not start a thread. One thing I can say is that Chuck Diesel responds to his threads promptly .

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: Chuck diesel says it does'nt matter!!! Got to love the no nonsense attitude. Seriously if you cant hack it try the juice, but to make a thread like you titled it makes it seem like the product is crap. If you are hardcore be just that drink it and get used to it.
This is exactly why I am Diesel for life.

Does JP8 taste like candy. Hell no! BUT

what happens in the gym is PLAIN SICK.

Man up and drink it.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah not saying that.
Let me ask you a question, which sounds better and would have garnered you the right response?

Help with me the flavoring of NOS ETHER?

Or

Or how we do it here we go on the thread or sticky or product review and ask your questrion, not start a thread. One thing I can say is that Chuck Diesel responds to his threads promptly .
cool got cha point ..thanks man

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think this whole thread was silly, the answer simply was,

Yes,of course!

Ive said that get diesel rules in the past, but i have to agree with GQnemesis, you were being way rude in answering the question.

I personally mix mine with fruit punch gatorade powder.

The taste is bad, imo,worse than bulk CEE powder.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think this whole thread was silly, the answer simply was,

Yes,of course!

Ive said that get diesel rules in the past, but i have to agree with GQnemesis, you were being way rude in answering the question.

I personally mix mine with fruit punch gatorade powder.

The taste is bad, imo,worse than bulk CEE powder.
thanks man .. i will try mixing it w/ various sups to see what i like.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cracks me up, very few read the instructions/advice clearly printed on the bottle. Almost all questions can be answered there already. Reminds me of the people that throw away/don't look an owners/instruction manual, then wind up building a "Modern Art" masterpiece, and wonder why it doesn't work, or looks like Hell. Sometimes, I use the label for a starting point, then go from there. Good luck!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
fruit juice doesnt even work for me, the only thing IMO that masks Nos Ether is the over powering flavoring that is Scivation Xtend.

Mix the apple with Ether and it simple tastes like apple xtend. I also dont notice the throat burn from xtend when i mix it with nos ether.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fruit juice doesnt even work for me, the only thing IMO that masks Nos Ether is the over powering flavoring that is Scivation Xtend.

Mix the apple with Ether and it simple tastes like apple xtend. I also dont notice the throat burn from xtend when i mix it with nos ether.
thanks .. thats the kinda help i was looking from the reps of the company .. i will try that out.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Blasphemy!!!!

Complaining bout the taste fs man up lads, it tastes like results, HARDCORE