JP8 -Tropical Punch or Grape....vote now!

Potential new JP8 flavors...TP or Grape, vote now!

• Total voters
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, looks like the JP8 is going to be Tropical Punch or Grape, they both came out tasting good, as in like juice (for all you candy asses).

So real quick, would you guys like TP or Grape, me I hate red anything, but its not for me, more for you candy asses.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how I'm not a candy ass (anymore), I will abstain from the vote. Hope you still offer the "Non Candy Ass" version, and, to reflect that, I would just drop the "Lemonade" after the "Diesel Lemonade" flavor designation, but that's me and I don't own the company, not do I want to offend a man of your size, so I'm shutting up now,lol.:box::rofl:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you trying the flavouring + JP8, or just a taste of the flavouring? Because if you can make the JP8 taste like juice I just might mix it with water instead of throwing it back like I did these last 2 tubs :lol:

Leaning to Fruit Punch, but don't care as long as it's better than the current.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Did you trying the flavouring + JP8, or just a taste of the flavouring? Because if you can make the JP8 taste like juice I just might mix it with water instead of throwing it back like I did these last 2 tubs :lol:
what u said makes no sense. I tried JP8 + flavor. Why would I just try the flavor?

JGank

Awards
you should do the same with ether. If you make it taste good I would buy it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you should do the same with ether. If you make it taste good I would buy it.
I dont really care about consumers that buy stuff cuz it taste good. I just did this with JP8 because unfortunately that NO/creatine/energy market is a "candy ass" taste good so I buy it market. People who use a NOS ETHER dont use it cuz it comes in blue raspberry.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically i'd take pretty much any flavor since I had such good results from JP8 but if I get a choice I want it to taste all juicy and cady assed!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Technically i'd take pretty much any flavor since I had such good results from JP8 but if I get a choice I want it to taste all juicy and cady assed!
Well it seems "online" consumers like grape better, but "foot traffic" consumers to retail stores like Tropical Punch type flavors.

Fruit Punch NOxplode and sp250 outsells the grape versions by a long shot, but grape xtend sells really well mainly because xtend is also a online consumer favorite.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's because the tropical punch flavors are pretty easily masked with other juices/drinks that people mix. That and it's harder to screw up a tripical punch flavor than a grape flavor. I'm personally just 'punched' out. I can't take any more of that flavor.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Candy ass#3

Grape!

Disclaimer-With no change in effectiveness.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
I'm half candy ass but still hardcore like Trip, I want grape too!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is what democracy is all about (and plus I dont like red stuff), so grape it is!

Its actually a good grape, just telling them to make it sweeter, right now it taste like grape koolaid with 1/2 cup sugar per pitcher, needs to taste like 4 cups of sugar is in there.

I wont let u guys down.

I actually used the grape version this AM, used the tropical punch samples the last few days and i was leaning to grape.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This candy ass votes for grape as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what u said makes no sense. I tried JP8 + flavor. Why would I just try the flavor?
I'm just used to bulk flavour systems, so I figured they gave you a small sample of that. It makes much more sense to try it with JP8, but I guess I found it hard to imagine it tasting like candy considering its current taste.

Looking forward to switching to Grape; it's the only Xtend flavour I haven't used and I have had some rather good grape drink crystals. Curious about the ETA as well;

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it seems "online" consumers like grape better, but "foot traffic" consumers to retail stores like Tropical Punch type flavors.

Fruit Punch NOxplode and sp250 outsells the grape versions by a long shot, but grape xtend sells really well mainly because xtend is also a online consumer favorite.

Grape. Period. Fruit punch sucks. I would still like plain raspberry though.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm just used to bulk flavour systems, so I figured they gave you a small sample of that. It makes much more sense to try it with JP8, but I guess I found it hard to imagine it tasting like candy considering its current taste.

Looking forward to switching to Grape; it's the only Xtend flavour I haven't used and I have had some rather good grape drink crystals. Curious about the ETA as well;
I said it was flavored by a flavoring company, not by GET DIESEL.

I haven't decided if im going to sell this version to retailers, but it should be avail. by mid dec.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I said it was flavored by a flavoring company, not by GET DIESEL.

I haven't decided if im going to sell this version to retailers, but it should be avail. by mid dec.
not sell to retailers?

Should i PM you my personal address?

I want, I need the grape JP8. lol:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
not sell to retailers?

Should i PM you my personal address?

I want, I need the grape JP8. lol:)
I think I might sell this JP8 to retailers, then do another flavor direct only, I wont decide until right before its done.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I think I might sell this JP8 to retailers, then do another flavor direct only, I wont decide until right before its done.
How much longer do you think before I can get my grubby hands on a tub?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How much longer do you think before I can get my grubby hands on a tub?
lets see. Right now its an issue with labels getting done, so I would say by around the 15th. I know im going to sell it direct but just debating on if its going to stores, so when I say its avail, its avail, no waiting for stores to order, put it up then hit the "in stock" button a week later just to sell the 12 units they ordered in 3 hours.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
lets see. Right now its an issue with labels getting done, so I would say by around the 15th. I know im going to sell it direct but just debating on if its going to stores, so when I say its avail, its avail, no waiting for stores to order, put it up then hit the "in stock" button a week later just to sell the 12 units they ordered in 3 hours.
excellent! thank you.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great news!! I'm all over this as soon as it hits!! Thanks Chuck!!