Getting my Diesel on!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently picked up some Diesel Fuel to try out. Being that i work 12 hour days/shifts in the E.R., this product should do me wonders in both my job and training performance.

Once i get this going, i'm going to log it in the supplement review section. I currently have a cycle log going, but i shall dedicate a log specifically to the effects of this product.

I also picked up a Get Diesel T-shirt with my last NP order. I have to say, i get comments in the gym all the time with this shirt. It really is a nice shirt, and i'm thrilled with it.

Get Diesel is on of my favorite companies hands down. The products are just simply VERY effective.

Here's a pic of my bad a$$ t-shirt:

Attachments

jamescho79

Awards
I also picked up a Get Diesel T-shirt with my last NP order. I have to say, i get comments in the gym all the time with this shirt. It really is a nice shirt, and i'm thrilled with it.
Same here, people ask me all the time.

Get Diesel is on of my favorite companies hands down. The products are just simply VERY effective.
Must agree, I've been using JP8/Nos Ether & JP8/Ether tabs for about 4 months now. Started off @ 165 and now up to about 180. Was using 75lb dbs on flat bench, now throwin around 110's. Increased pretty much in all lifts. Guys at my gym always say they wanna get big. I always tell em, why just get big, when u can GET DIESEL! :bb3:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal John, I like the Diesel Fuel quite a bit. I pop a few before work sometimes to keep me going. I love the convenience of pills.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Same here, people ask me all the time.

Must agree, I've been using JP8/Nos Ether & JP8/Ether tabs for about 4 months now. Started off @ 165 and now up to about 180. Was using 75lb dbs on flat bench, now throwin around 110's. Increased pretty much in all lifts. Guys at my gym always say they wanna get big. I always tell em, why just get big, when u can GET DIESEL! :bb3:
thats cool, and thanks also for picking up a shirt.

When u have on a GET DIESEL shirt and ur on GET DIESEL products, for one ur not in the gym just to dck around, ur going somewhere. When u grab them 110's and ur hitting them intense and ur only 180lbs.....thats DIESEL.

The next shirt will be a "CERTIFIED DIESEL" re-print which i did a few years back. I will send u one on me. Im only printing them in 2x, 3x and 4x but I will do a few large and xl's just for select DIESEL guys that are not "huge."

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does that mean your boy T1 can get a XXL then? ;)

I can't wait to hit up my pct, haha. My Get Diesel stack is calling my name!!

:good:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to know there will be a few smaller sizes; my NP shirts are L's, but the iForce Nutrition one is 3XL and I'm swimming in it lol.

Same colour scheme Chuck? The Yellow/Black is dead serious, I'm not sure it's supposed to remind me of an angry wasp, but it sure does!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to know there will be a few smaller sizes; my NP shirts are L's, but the iForce Nutrition one is 3XL and I'm swimming in it lol.

Same colour scheme Chuck? The Yellow/Black is dead serious, I'm not sure it's supposed to remind me of an angry wasp, but it sure does!
Killa Beez!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's actually dark blue... :ntome:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The one i have is dark blue (almost black looking) and yellow. So, you're both kind of right. :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I love rocking my diesel shirt, it's all sorts of tight in the chest and the sleeves. I hope I can get a L when the new ones come out too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Well I dont want to do a "CERTIFIED DIESEL" shirt for someone to wear and they're all skinny and not "DIESEL." So for the CERTIFIED DIESEL shirt u have to be big or moving some big weight for ur size.

about the colours:

yeah i do yellow and black but dont sell them, just give them to people i know. The dark blue and yellow is the one's I sell.

The certified diesel will and was dark blue and yellow. I like the dark blue cuz it doesn't fade like a black shirt, but the black cotton/poly mix i use now doesn't fade so i might do the certified diesel re-print in black/yellow.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I dont want to do a "CERTIFIED DIESEL" shirt for someone to wear and they're all skinny and not "DIESEL." So for the CERTIFIED DIESEL shirt u have to be big or moving some big weight for ur size.

about the colours:

yeah i do yellow and black but dont sell them, just give them to people i know. The dark blue and yellow is the one's I sell.

The certified diesel will and was dark blue and yellow. I like the dark blue cuz it doesn't fade like a black shirt, but the black cotton/poly mix i use now doesn't fade so i might do the certified diesel re-print in black/yellow.
I think the dark blue/yellow looks sharp myself. The "Certified Diesel" shirts definitely sound pimp, chuck.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the dark blue/yellow looks sharp myself. The "Certified Diesel" shirts definitely sound pimp, chuck.
Yea that is Bad Azz!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

about the colours:

:lol: good point Chuck!

jamescho79

Awards
A free shirt?! U da man Chuck! That leaves me more money to get sum more JP8! Adding the DTH & 2010 to my JP8/Ether stack after Thanksgiving. Might have to make that shirt a XL!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
A free shirt?! U da man Chuck! That leaves me more money to get sum more JP8! Adding the DTH & 2010 to my JP8/Ether stack after Thanksgiving. Might have to make that shirt a XL!
Imma also sell some other shirts for about 8.99 at fefifo.com

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established