three kings pct

rugrat5288

Awards
if running a serm and post cycle support after a havoc cycle could i and should i add the three kings? if so should i follow cycle on get diesel's webpage or not? please advise as i think this stack looks awesome pct!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if running a serm and post cycle support after a havoc cycle could i and should i add the three kings? if so should i follow cycle on get diesel's webpage or not? please advise as i think this stack looks awesome pct!
I would start on day 10 of the cycle. Three kings stack with a serm will get you swingin fast!

rugrat5288

Awards
would pcs still be needed also? You mean day 10 of cycle or day 10 of post cycle?

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
u could, and u should if u feel ur that shut down. U should do as Trib said but start the stack the last 5 days of ur cycle at day 5 of the stack. All depends on how shut down u feel. U will rebound pretty fast just on a "double or nothing stack," but I know AM guys like to go "balls out" (no pun intended).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
not taking anything away from 3 kings or diesel.

Barring a few exceptions, a reliable serm and pcs is plenty for a successful pct.

Actually 3 kings is enough for PCT on havoc. IMO.

IMO, If you insist on serm'ing. I would just use PCS with it. Then if you want, jump on 3 kings your last week of that pct.

Or 3 kings with PCS, keep serm on hand just in case.

Waste Not, Want not?

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A low dosed SERM with the 3 Kings stack will get you back up and running quickly as a PCT from Havoc. I'm going to be using the same stack in my PCT from Phera-Plex/1-T in about a month.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
What about an EPI cycle? PCS, or reversitol, combined with three kings? BTW Chuck, still loving the 3 kings stack. I did have to get a restraining order on my hands, they keep molesting me, lol. Thanks for the product bro, keep up the good work.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What about an EPI cycle? PCS, or reversitol, combined with three kings? BTW Chuck, still loving the 3 kings stack. I did have to get a restraining order on my hands, they keep molesting me, lol. Thanks for the product bro, keep up the good work.
3 kings is a potent stack, not sure much more is needed. Sounds like it is working fabulous for you and your hands.:)

Depending on who you ask, a serm is always needed after a PS/PH cycle. I believe a serm should be on hand and use if needed.

Bloodwork before cycle, during cycle , post cycle and finally post pct would be the only way to truly know what is happening with one's hormones and how to adjust.

lol, Yeah thats a reality.

How much of it is the body naturally stabilizing? No one knows. So most error on the "safe serm" side.

I have more faith in OTC PCT protocols then most.

www.otcpct.com is just one method i belive in.

Lets not forget, OTC is ALWAYS legal and does not state "Not for human consumption" lol.

Not all of us can get Pharm Serms.

OP and ABNranger: Trip, Trauma and Chuck all gave good advice. Good luck on your cycle and pct protocol selection!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 kings is a potent stack, not sure much more is needed. Sounds like it is working fabulous for you and your hands.:)

Depending on who you ask, a serm is always needed after a PS/PH cycle. I believe a serm should be on hand and use if needed.

Bloodwork before cycle, during cycle , post cycle and finally post pct would be the only way to truly know what is happening with one's hormones and how to adjust.

lol, Yeah thats a reality.

How much of it is the body naturally stabilizing? No one knows. So most error on the "safe serm" side.

I have more faith in OTC PCT protocols then most.

www.otcpct.com is just one method i belive in.

Lets not forget, OTC is ALWAYS legal and does not state "Not for human consumption" lol.

Not all of us can get Pharm Serms.

OP and ABNranger: Trip, Trauma and Chuck all gave good advice. Good luck on your cycle and pct protocol selection!
:thumbsup: Thanks bro

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No prob trip.

I respect all 3 of you guys and what you do around here.

That is why I keep coming back to AM.

The members.