dth/2010 vs three kings

JGank

Awards
I'm looking at the dth/2010 stack vs the three kings stack. How much of a difference in gains are there between the two stack? I have ran dth/tte/r4w with great results so I know what to expect from a diesel stack. Also another company is going to come out with a 1-andro transdermal and I wanted to stack it with the diesel products. What do you think?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at the dth/2010 stack vs the three kings stack. How much of a difference in gains are there between the two stack? I have ran dth/tte/r4w with great results so I know what to expect from a diesel stack. Also another company is going to come out with a 1-andro transdermal and I wanted to stack it with the diesel products. What do you think?
DTH doesnt stack well with 1-andro anything. Sunami might stack well.

DTH/2010 or the 3 kings is the same stack with Sunami added, there will be an increase in the over effects the stack has on libido and test levels when u add sunami or else I would recommend the stack. you can go to getdiesel.com under "products" and read the write ups on all the stacks. Its not manditory to use the 3 kings stack or nothing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

JGank

Awards
i chose the extreme double or nothing stack. Chuck I have bulk lj100 around can i incorporate that?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i chose the extreme double or nothing stack. Chuck I have bulk lj100 around can i incorporate that?
is it real lj100 or some long jack?

if its LJ100 from HP ingredients, use 50mg 2x a day with that stack.

JGank

Awards
yeah its real I got it bulk from nutraplanet. Cool I will use that dosing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It couldn't hurt ;)

JGank

Awards
I just took my first dose today. Hopefully I'll have good things to say at the end of the month. My stack also includes biotest superfood, flameout, and ultra petide 2.0

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took my first dose today. Hopefully I'll have good things to say at the end of the month. My stack also includes biotest superfood, flameout, and ultra petide 2.0
Not sure what those are, but you are about to "get diesel", so thats all that matters..lol. Good luck and get swole bro.

~trip

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choc PB UP 2.0? That stuff is the best I've tried. Flameout is pricey, but I do like DHA . Never done superfoods, I just eat an insane amount of veggies lol.

JGank

Awards
Day 2
DTH 2/1/1
2010 1/1/1

So far nothing to report back. I'll post updates when something worth mentioned happens. Last time I ran DTH/tte I started feeling the effect around week two. One thing to note, I have had a lot of gas for the past two days. I'm going start taking some probiotics and see what if that helps.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2
DTH 2/1/1
2010 1/1/1

So far nothing to report back. I'll post updates when something worth mentioned happens. Last time I ran DTH/tte I started feeling the effect around week two. One thing to note, I have had a lot of gas for the past two days. I'm going start taking some probiotics and see what if that helps.
Good deal, keep us updated as you see changes. It may like you said, take up to a week or two.