Get Diesel Rules!

  1. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Get Diesel Rules!


    I just have to give out props where its due.

    I heavily appreciate the companys no b-ll**** marketing. Never lose that for real. Don't sellout.

    Just my two cents

    peace

  2. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I second that.

    Dont sell out and you have me for life, unlike another company around here. I am right on the verge of boycotting.

    No BS, No Frills, You get what you pay for with no damn apologies. Take it or leave it. No excuses, no exceptions. Wont and Dont settle for anything less.

    I will Get Diesel or Die trying.

    3 kings to start on the 24th. :dl:

    yes i am huggin on Diesel

    R4W is the bomb
    JP8 is sick

    3 kings is my virgin diesel test run.........
  3. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I second that.

    Dont sell out and you have me for life, unlike another company around here. I am right on the verge of boycotting.

    No BS, No Frills, You get what you pay for with no damn apologies. Take it or leave it. No excuses, no exceptions. Wont and Dont settle for anything less.

    I will Get Diesel or Die trying.

    3 kings to start on the 24th. :dl:

    yes i am huggin on Diesel

    R4W is the bomb
    JP8 is sick

    3 kings is my virgin diesel test run.........
    What would that other company be?(sarcastic)
    we dont mention names around here i guess

    p.s. i know who ur talking about.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Muscle-Tech

    Friggin overhyped savages........

    Back to huggin on diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Muscle-Tech

    Friggin overhyped savages........

    Back to huggin on diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no, worse then them

    you were on that thread kristofer
  6. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    I just have to give out props where its due.

    I heavily appreciate the companys no b-ll**** marketing. Never lose that for real. Don't sellout.

    Just my two cents

    peace
    Chuck is good at telling it like it is, and not saying what everyone else says. Not to mention putting out quality products that WORK. When something works the products speak for themselves, and the people will know what works.

    Thanks for the feedback bro.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Definitely a solid company,owner, reps and product, I can attest to it firsthand. Did I miss anything?
  8. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2010
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks you guys for giving props to the products and what Im trying to do. I see all these BS blablabla is the best blablabla threads all over these forums because its cool to post feedback on the CL and Gaspari's type products but anyway thanks for trying the products....more to come (as it says on the bottles).
  9. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No doubt, I speak my mind. Everyone who knows me knows if you've heard it form someone else, you heard it form me face to face first. If I find something I like, and it works for me, you'r damn right I'm gonna shout it from the mountaintop!!
  10. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    hey chuck, i want to try the test hardcore grande bolas. Very excited. Im gona start a 12 week cut. How long can i use the product for a max cycle and how much time off before reasuming. I think its gonna be great, all i hear is good stuff.
    Thanks man
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2010
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    hey chuck, i want to try the test hardcore grande bolas. Very excited. Im gona start a 12 week cut. How long can i use the product for a max cycle and how much time off before reasuming. I think its gonna be great, all i hear is good stuff.
    Thanks man
    cycling it is in the directions for use.
  12. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    cycling it is in the directions for use.

    exactly.........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  13. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    exactly.........
    exactly.........

    "Directions: Always take with 8-12oz. liquid 15-20 minutes before or 30 minutes after a meal.

    AM MID-DAY PM
    dosage (tablets) 1 or 2 1 or 2 1 or 2



    Consume 2 to 6 tabs daily. The first five days of use do not exceed 3 tabs/day. If you experience a large increase in acne, agression or headaches reduce dosage to 2 or 3 tabs/day. If this product starts to lose its "kick" with continued use, cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off and continue use.

    Note: Diesel Test Hardcore will increase nitric oxide production therefore you may have to increase your daily water intake by a minimum of 64 oz. a day while using this product.

    Warnings: Consult a health care provider before using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or nursing, if you are taking medication for high blood pressure, liver, thyroid and prostate enlargement. Discontinue use and seek/call a licensed health care professional immediately if chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, dizziness, severe headache, and/or rapid heart beat occurs. Discontinue use 36 hours prior to surgery. For adults 18 years and older.""




    I understand. 6 days on 1 day off but how long 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks?? undefinitely??
    Like is said, i am about to start a 12 weeks cutting program. So can I go for the whole 12 weeks doing the 6 on 1 off day per week protocol or how should i approach this??
    IM very excited, please let me know
    Thanks lots
  14. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it sounds like you could,

    but if your doing it for 3 months you might want to do a version of the three kings stack which last 52 days or something like that. or switch between test hardcore and test 2010, because the difference between the products seems to be nitric oxide, and nitric oxide products "can" lose effect after an extended time.
  15. New Member
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    251
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

    Just an assumption but I do believe that the timeline of when it starts to lose its "kick" is very person dependant and hence how long you can stay on is also person specific.

    I would assume that it is best to do more the two bottles back to back without giving your receptors and body a break.

    If you notice that it is not working anymore than just follow the directions and cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off.
  16. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    Just an assumption but I do believe that the timeline of when it starts to lose its "kick" is very person dependant and hence how long you can stay on is also person specific.

    I would assume that it is best to do more the two bottles back to back without giving your receptors and body a break.

    If you notice that it is not working anymore than just follow the directions and cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off.
    Thats my point.......... Take a week off , if one feels the DTH has lost its kick............

    Common sense must prevail here as well........The general consensus on most products(of this type) out there, is 12-16 weeks on and take a short break...........repeat and enjoy.
  17. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    it sounds like you could,

    but if your doing it for 3 months you might want to do a version of the three kings stack which last 52 days or something like that. or switch between test hardcore and test 2010, because the difference between the products seems to be nitric oxide, and nitric oxide products "can" lose effect after an extended time.
    So a good 12 week cycle seems to ok right? Just wondering, about the 2 diesel test is the only difference the nitric oxide?? Which one would be best at raising test??
    I want to maintain hormones as high as possible since i'll be on a low cal , low fat.
  18. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dude, plain and simple, the DTH/Sunami stack is ridiculous, I can speak from first hand.
  19. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2010
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    So a good 12 week cycle seems to ok right? Just wondering, about the 2 diesel test is the only difference the nitric oxide?? Which one would be best at raising test??
    I want to maintain hormones as high as possible since i'll be on a low cal , low fat.
    DTH/sunami will have ur test as high as possible from any 2 product combo on earth.....Period. Well that or DTH/DT2010.
  20. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTH/sunami will have ur test as high as possible from any 2 product combo on earth.....Period. Well that or DTH/DT2010.
    what will 3 kings be like?.........do tell......


    will I be humping my fist 5 times a day? My gal's refractory time is 3-4 days after i beat the box up..So i am very familiar with rosie....lol

    I was doing 2, sometimes 3 a-days with my "superman stack", and im 36 mind you.

    Overshare? lol
  21. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    DTH/sunami will have ur test as high as possible from any 2 product combo on earth.....Period. Well that or DTH/DT2010.
    'nough said...DTH/Sunami it is.
    Thanks for the help chuck and everybody.

    Cheers

  22. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    'nough said...DTH/Sunami it is.
    Thanks for the help chuck and everybody.

    Cheers

    good luck i bought DTH/Nos Ether

    maybe ill add another product later, but i think DTH by itself will be very powerfull, i can always up the dose,maybe ill go all the way up to 6 tabs!!!
  23. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    395
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    67.73%

    Agreed, Get Diesel Nutrition and RPN are my favorite companies; they always deliver, always!

    Other companies should make notes on this matter, cut the bullshi.t marketing and produce products that deliver.
  24. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    good luck i bought DTH/Nos Ether

    maybe ill add another product later, but i think DTH by itself will be very powerfull, i can always up the dose,maybe ill go all the way up to 6 tabs!!!
    I would keep it at 4 tabs and run it a tad longer personally.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I would keep it at 4 tabs and run it a tad longer personally.
    yeah well see how it goes, but i probally will want to try 6 tabs for a few days for an experiment.but ill probally doing most of my days at 4 tabs, 4 tabs is supposed to powerful enough already.
  26. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Dth And Nos Ether R Coming In Tmorw
  27. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I would keep it at 4 tabs and run it a tad longer personally.
    Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
    Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

    How that sound??
  28. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
    Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

    How that sound??
    Honestly it will be effective however you decide to run it. The 3 weeks on 1 off idea sounds interesting. I'd like to see how that works out if you go that route.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. New Member
    Ivers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.65%

    Currently running JP8 and NOS ETHER. It is a VERY soild stack, working good to keep my strength up on a cut! First time trying diesel products and there is not doubt they do what they say.
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2010
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
    Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

    How that sound??
    I wouldnt go 3 weeks on, it takes about 10-14 days for any nat. test booster to REALLY boost test levels if it works. No reason to stop 1 week after ur levels start to climb out of the "normal" range for you. The most important thing is to follow the daily directions and the timing of each dose.
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
    Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

    How that sound??
    I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .
  32. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2010
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .
    When u starting ur log?

    Also with DTH or DT2010 even if u run it for over 8 weeks, u can just low dose it for about 10 days (say 1 tab/day) and come off, u will always be "normal" per se because nothing in it is unatural. You will just lose the aggression in the gym, the libido will go back to "normal" the vascularity and pumps will go away and you might dont deal with stress as well (back to normal cortisol fluctuations).

    Taking DTH for extended amounts of time isnt like take caffeine (that actually binds to a receptor - adenosine) or taking ephedrine (that binds to alpha and beta receptors).
  33. New Member
    07zx6r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

    I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
  34. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
    Awesome to hear man, have fun and good luck!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  35. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
    Cool man!! Keep us posted, you'r gonna love it I'm sure. Can't speak form personal experience about DTH2010, but the Sunami and DTH are more than solid. I'm going to be grabbing some DTH2010 real soon for my next plan of attack.
  36. Advanced Member
    crowpass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    2244
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.36%

    How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.
  37. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.
    there really different types of products so u cant give a fair comparison.
    DTH-a test booster
    IGF2-a growth hormone booster

    I think they would work well together,increased growth hormone wtih increased test.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in