Get Diesel Rules!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just have to give out props where its due.

I heavily appreciate the companys no b-llshit marketing. Never lose that for real. Don't sellout.

Just my two cents

peace

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I second that.

Dont sell out and you have me for life, unlike another company around here. I am right on the verge of boycotting.

No BS, No Frills, You get what you pay for with no damn apologies. Take it or leave it. No excuses, no exceptions. Wont and Dont settle for anything less.

I will Get Diesel or Die trying.

3 kings to start on the 24th. :dl:

yes i am huggin on Diesel

R4W is the bomb
JP8 is sick

3 kings is my virgin diesel test run.........:jaw:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I second that.

Dont sell out and you have me for life, unlike another company around here. I am right on the verge of boycotting.

No BS, No Frills, You get what you pay for with no damn apologies. Take it or leave it. No excuses, no exceptions. Wont and Dont settle for anything less.

I will Get Diesel or Die trying.

3 kings to start on the 24th. :dl:

yes i am huggin on Diesel

R4W is the bomb
JP8 is sick

3 kings is my virgin diesel test run.........:jaw:
What would that other company be?(sarcastic)
we dont mention names around here i guess

p.s. i know who ur talking about.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Muscle-Tech:think:

Friggin overhyped savages........

Back to huggin on diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow28:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just have to give out props where its due.

I heavily appreciate the companys no b-llshit marketing. Never lose that for real. Don't sellout.

Just my two cents

peace
Chuck is good at telling it like it is, and not saying what everyone else says. Not to mention putting out quality products that WORK. When something works the products speak for themselves, and the people will know what works.

Thanks for the feedback bro.:thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a solid company,owner, reps and product, I can attest to it firsthand. Did I miss anything?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys for giving props to the products and what Im trying to do. I see all these BS blablabla is the best blablabla threads all over these forums because its cool to post feedback on the CL and Gaspari's type products but anyway thanks for trying the products....more to come (as it says on the bottles).

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No doubt, I speak my mind. Everyone who knows me knows if you've heard it form someone else, you heard it form me face to face first. If I find something I like, and it works for me, you'r damn right I'm gonna shout it from the mountaintop!!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
hey chuck, i want to try the test hardcore grande bolas. Very excited. Im gona start a 12 week cut. How long can i use the product for a max cycle and how much time off before reasuming. I think its gonna be great, all i hear is good stuff.
Thanks man

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey chuck, i want to try the test hardcore grande bolas. Very excited. Im gona start a 12 week cut. How long can i use the product for a max cycle and how much time off before reasuming. I think its gonna be great, all i hear is good stuff.
Thanks man
cycling it is in the directions for use.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
exactly.........
exactly.........

"Directions: Always take with 8-12oz. liquid 15-20 minutes before or 30 minutes after a meal.

AM MID-DAY PM
dosage (tablets) 1 or 2 1 or 2 1 or 2

Consume 2 to 6 tabs daily. The first five days of use do not exceed 3 tabs/day. If you experience a large increase in acne, agression or headaches reduce dosage to 2 or 3 tabs/day. If this product starts to lose its "kick" with continued use, cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off and continue use.

Note: Diesel Test Hardcore will increase nitric oxide production therefore you may have to increase your daily water intake by a minimum of 64 oz. a day while using this product.

Warnings: Consult a health care provider before using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or nursing, if you are taking medication for high blood pressure, liver, thyroid and prostate enlargement. Discontinue use and seek/call a licensed health care professional immediately if chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, dizziness, severe headache, and/or rapid heart beat occurs. Discontinue use 36 hours prior to surgery. For adults 18 years and older.""

I understand. 6 days on 1 day off but how long 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks?? undefinitely??
Like is said, i am about to start a 12 weeks cutting program. So can I go for the whole 12 weeks doing the 6 on 1 off day per week protocol or how should i approach this??
IM very excited, please let me know
Thanks lots

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it sounds like you could,

but if your doing it for 3 months you might want to do a version of the three kings stack which last 52 days or something like that. or switch between test hardcore and test 2010, because the difference between the products seems to be nitric oxide, and nitric oxide products "can" lose effect after an extended time.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Just an assumption but I do believe that the timeline of when it starts to lose its "kick" is very person dependant and hence how long you can stay on is also person specific.

I would assume that it is best to do more the two bottles back to back without giving your receptors and body a break.

If you notice that it is not working anymore than just follow the directions and cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just an assumption but I do believe that the timeline of when it starts to lose its "kick" is very person dependant and hence how long you can stay on is also person specific.

I would assume that it is best to do more the two bottles back to back without giving your receptors and body a break.

If you notice that it is not working anymore than just follow the directions and cycle 6 days on 1 day off or take one week off.
Thats my point.......... Take a week off , if one feels the DTH has lost its kick............

Common sense must prevail here as well........The general consensus on most products(of this type) out there, is 12-16 weeks on and take a short break...........repeat and enjoy.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like you could,

but if your doing it for 3 months you might want to do a version of the three kings stack which last 52 days or something like that. or switch between test hardcore and test 2010, because the difference between the products seems to be nitric oxide, and nitric oxide products "can" lose effect after an extended time.
So a good 12 week cycle seems to ok right? Just wondering, about the 2 diesel test is the only difference the nitric oxide?? Which one would be best at raising test??
I want to maintain hormones as high as possible since i'll be on a low cal , low fat.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, plain and simple, the DTH/Sunami stack is ridiculous, I can speak from first hand.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So a good 12 week cycle seems to ok right? Just wondering, about the 2 diesel test is the only difference the nitric oxide?? Which one would be best at raising test??
I want to maintain hormones as high as possible since i'll be on a low cal , low fat.
DTH/sunami will have ur test as high as possible from any 2 product combo on earth.....Period. Well that or DTH/DT2010.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
DTH/sunami will have ur test as high as possible from any 2 product combo on earth.....Period. Well that or DTH/DT2010.
what will 3 kings be like?.........do tell......:woohoo:

will I be humping my fist 5 times a day? My gal's refractory time is 3-4 days after i beat the box up..So i am very familiar with rosie....lol

I was doing 2, sometimes 3 a-days with my "superman stack", and im 36 mind you.

Overshare? lol

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
'nough said...DTH/Sunami it is.
Thanks for the help chuck and everybody.

Cheers

:dance:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
'nough said...DTH/Sunami it is.
Thanks for the help chuck and everybody.

Cheers

:dance:
good luck i bought DTH/Nos Ether

maybe ill add another product later, but i think DTH by itself will be very powerfull, i can always up the dose,maybe ill go all the way up to 6 tabs!!!:fool2::dance:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Get Diesel Nutrition and RPN are my favorite companies; they always deliver, always!

Other companies should make notes on this matter, cut the bullshi.t marketing and produce products that deliver.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck i bought DTH/Nos Ether

maybe ill add another product later, but i think DTH by itself will be very powerfull, i can always up the dose,maybe ill go all the way up to 6 tabs!!!:fool2::dance:
I would keep it at 4 tabs and run it a tad longer personally.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah well see how it goes, but i probally will want to try 6 tabs for a few days for an experiment.but ill probally doing most of my days at 4 tabs, 4 tabs is supposed to powerful enough already.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

How that sound??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How that sound??
Honestly it will be effective however you decide to run it. The 3 weeks on 1 off idea sounds interesting. I'd like to see how that works out if you go that route.

Ivers

Awards
Currently running JP8 and NOS ETHER. It is a VERY soild stack, working good to keep my strength up on a cut! First time trying diesel products and there is not doubt they do what they say.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

How that sound??
I wouldnt go 3 weeks on, it takes about 10-14 days for any nat. test booster to REALLY boost test levels if it works. No reason to stop 1 week after ur levels start to climb out of the "normal" range for you. The most important thing is to follow the daily directions and the timing of each dose.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How that sound??
I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion :) Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion :) Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .
When u starting ur log?

Also with DTH or DT2010 even if u run it for over 8 weeks, u can just low dose it for about 10 days (say 1 tab/day) and come off, u will always be "normal" per se because nothing in it is unatural. You will just lose the aggression in the gym, the libido will go back to "normal" the vascularity and pumps will go away and you might dont deal with stress as well (back to normal cortisol fluctuations).

Taking DTH for extended amounts of time isnt like take caffeine (that actually binds to a receptor - adenosine) or taking ephedrine (that binds to alpha and beta receptors).

07zx6r

Awards
I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
Awesome to hear man, have fun and good luck! :thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
Cool man!! Keep us posted, you'r gonna love it I'm sure. Can't speak form personal experience about DTH2010, but the Sunami and DTH are more than solid. I'm going to be grabbing some DTH2010 real soon for my next plan of attack.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.
there really different types of products so u cant give a fair comparison.
DTH-a test booster
IGF2-a growth hormone booster

I think they would work well together,increased growth hormone wtih increased test.