Get Diesel Rules!
- 10-22-2008, 09:02 PM
- 10-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Also with DTH or DT2010 even if u run it for over 8 weeks, u can just low dose it for about 10 days (say 1 tab/day) and come off, u will always be "normal" per se because nothing in it is unatural. You will just lose the aggression in the gym, the libido will go back to "normal" the vascularity and pumps will go away and you might dont deal with stress as well (back to normal cortisol fluctuations).
Taking DTH for extended amounts of time isnt like take caffeine (that actually binds to a receptor - adenosine) or taking ephedrine (that binds to alpha and beta receptors).
10-23-2008, 11:23 AM
I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
10-23-2008, 01:06 PM
10-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Cool man!! Keep us posted, you'r gonna love it I'm sure. Can't speak form personal experience about DTH2010, but the Sunami and DTH are more than solid. I'm going to be grabbing some DTH2010 real soon for my next plan of attack.just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
11-01-2008, 05:08 AM
How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.
11-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
- By 1HP in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 367Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
- By Steveoph in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
- By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 64Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM