Get Diesel Rules!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Plan on doing 6 days ON, 1 day OFF, for 12 weeks.
    Another option could be 3 weeks ON, 1 week OFF 3 months total.

How that sound??
    I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I like to run natty T stuff for about 2 months then give it a break. Your body will start to adjust, so that's my opinion Chuck was on DTH for 120 days straight I think .
    When u starting ur log?

Also with DTH or DT2010 even if u run it for over 8 weeks, u can just low dose it for about 10 days (say 1 tab/day) and come off, u will always be "normal" per se because nothing in it is unatural. You will just lose the aggression in the gym, the libido will go back to "normal" the vascularity and pumps will go away and you might dont deal with stress as well (back to normal cortisol fluctuations).

Taking DTH for extended amounts of time isnt like take caffeine (that actually binds to a receptor - adenosine) or taking ephedrine (that binds to alpha and beta receptors).
    •   

3. I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    I just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
    Awesome to hear man, have fun and good luck!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. just received Diesel Test 2010/Sunami a couple of minutes ago. Can't wait to start tomorrow. Will be the first time using Get Diesel products.
    Cool man!! Keep us posted, you'r gonna love it I'm sure. Can't speak form personal experience about DTH2010, but the Sunami and DTH are more than solid. I'm going to be grabbing some DTH2010 real soon for my next plan of attack.

6. How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    How does DTH campare to IGF2? Im pretty sold on DTH but im also hearing some things about IGF2 that sound great. feedback would be nice guys. would the two stack well.
    there really different types of products so u cant give a fair comparison.
    DTH-a test booster
    IGF2-a growth hormone booster

I think they would work well together,increased growth hormone wtih increased test.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM