which is better jp8 or nos ether powder for?

Monsterbench

Awards
Which one is best for strength&power? Taking nos ether powder&ready for war capsules or jp8? I already know if you take jp8 before workout you should either take nos ether tabs or nos ether powder afterwards. But which one is truly the best for power&strength before your workout?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Trip where are you?

I like both R4w and JP8......

R4W jacked me up......JP8 I can get a great workout in and still sleep at night........Both are sick products.....

I havent used the tabs......

I am sure Trip or Chuck will chime in soon.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny this is he asked about Nos Ether vs. JP8, not R4W ;)

Since I haven't used NOS Ether, I can't compare them. I just know JP8 gets me going, it's a turbo button for me that gets me to push myself beyond what I normally can do. It's not directly strength related, but it does have creatine. The greatest effect for me is the endurance/energy, somehow I manage to keep pumping out more reps and have better focus.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Funny this is he asked about Nos Ether vs. JP8, not R4W ;)

Since I haven't used NOS Ether, I can't compare them. I just know JP8 gets me going, it's a turbo button for me that gets me to push myself beyond what I normally can do. It's not directly strength related, but it does have creatine. The greatest effect for me is the endurance/energy, somehow I manage to keep pumping out more reps and have better focus.

whoops, thanks steve. my bad.

Thanks for the info.

And i agree on all accounts about JP8.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say JP8 is in a league of its own compared to other pre workout supplements for drive, focus, and well being. It is a hybrid of Ready for War and Nos Ether. Nos Ether has just been reformulated to really be the strength, and pumps winner. The combo would be simply nuts! I am going to try that soon. ;)

Monsterbench

Awards
Hey, thanks for the replies. Then I will start using Nos Ether powder&Ready For War capsules pre workout and Nos Ether powder post workout. Since i'm a powerlifter that is my main focus(strength&power).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Which one is best for strength&power? Taking nos ether powder&ready for war capsules or jp8? I already know if you take jp8 before workout you should either take nos ether tabs or nos ether powder afterwards. But which one is truly the best for power&strength before your workout?
NOS ETHER. If you looking at 1 product of the 2.

NOS ETHER and R4W is a stronger stack than JP8 alone.

What do you mean by "before ur workout?"

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I posted a ? about PH in another forum,and i was referred to "get diesel" by this dude telling that if i had never run any PH cycle before to try diesel products first then go the PH route if i don't like or get the results i am after.I am just looking for some straight talk about this product line,because prior to this evening,i had never even heard of diesel.I am looking to break through a plateau,and if these products will help..so be it.Please,any advice is welcomed,thanks.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I posted a ? about PH in another forum,and i was referred to "get diesel" by this dude telling that if i had never run any PH cycle before to try diesel products first then go the PH route if i don't like or get the results i am after.I am just looking for some straight talk about this product line,because prior to this evening,i had never even heard of diesel.I am looking to break through a plateau,and if these products will help..so be it.Please,any advice is welcomed,thanks.
Sounds like good advice. Whats your age?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get Diesel Nutrition is the leading company for herbal test boosters, and pre workout supplements....and beyond. You have a smart friend, I will say that much.

Our top products are Diesel test Hardcore , and Diesel Test2010 for test boosters. Both are in a league of their own to boost your natty test way up. This is a very safe and effective way to break through a plateau without the dangers and side effects of the mystery hormones that are being sold today. I advise trying one of those test boosters stacked with our new stack product Sunami. It will add quite a bang to the stack. It continues to shine as a low cost addition to any test boosting stack. The combination is very effective and the logs on here prove my words.

Good luck, and be safe.

~Trip

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
All the line-up is real solid, can't go wrong!! Just follow the directions and your set!!