taper down???

clint3612

Awards
I have been using 4 caps per day/7-days a week/for 4 weeks.I have a strength workout that i do for 4 weeks at a time then i want to take 6 weeks off DTH. I've finished my 4 weeks. I thought about only taking 2 a day for the next week/ then 1 a day for the next and then being finished. I plan on only working out with maybe 70% of my maxes on my lifts to relax and rejunevate before my next strength cycle. Again, I plan to take 6 full weeks off DTH. I plan to take 3 weeks of creatine to help hold on gains and then the next 3 weeks no product at all. Then start my 4 week DTH/strength workout all over again. Any suggestions if it's necessary to taper DTH and maybe easing up on the loads of weights? Keep in mind for 4 straight weeks I have been in the 80-95% workloads and I think I'm getting fried. Not to mention I'm 33!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using 4 caps per day/7-days a week/for 4 weeks.I have a strength workout that i do for 4 weeks at a time then i want to take 6 weeks off DTH. I've finished my 4 weeks. I thought about only taking 2 a day for the next week/ then 1 a day for the next and then being finished. I plan on only working out with maybe 70% of my maxes on my lifts to relax and rejunevate before my next strength cycle. Again, I plan to take 6 full weeks off DTH. I plan to take 3 weeks of creatine to help hold on gains and then the next 3 weeks no product at all. Then start my 4 week DTH/strength workout all over again. Any suggestions if it's necessary to taper DTH and maybe easing up on the loads of weights? Keep in mind for 4 straight weeks I have been in the 80-95% workloads and I think I'm getting fried. Not to mention I'm 33!
I don't see anything wrong with your approach. DTH will still help you even at only 2 a day; or some people 3 is plenty. The addition of creatine in that off time is also a good idea from my standpoint. Good luck.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
wow, sucks to have to get off ;) I plan on doing 8 weeks on, 1 week off indefinately..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, sucks to have to get off ;) I plan on doing 8 weeks on, 1 week off indefinately..
That would be the BETTER option. ;) Training normal is for grade school kids..:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

clint3612

Awards
I hope you guys are kidding?? Tell me you are. Hell, I'm pretty proud of myself. I can keep up with most guys who actually juice. The body needs a rest from any type of supplementation from time to time. It's amazing, some guys don't even know how to train naturally!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I hope you aren't saying TripDog doesn't know how to train :rofl:

clint3612

Awards
I wasn't saying that. Hell, I may need further advice in regards to training, especially in regards to DTH! However, I don't think it's wrong to take a break from supps from time to time.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't saying that. Hell, I may need further advice in regards to training, especially in regards to DTH! However, I don't think it's wrong to take a break from supps from time to time.
Sure man take your break :) I'm just not joining you :p

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I train at the same level, I know what you mean.....what you said is fine, go to 2/day for the next week, then 1 day after that. Its not really "necessary to taper" or something bad will happen, but its always good to not stop anything "cold turkey."

I take breaks from DTH all the time.....and use DT2010......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I train at the same level, I know what you mean.....what you said is fine, go to 2/day for the next week, then 1 day after that. Its not really "necessary to taper" or something bad will happen, but its always good to not stop anything "cold turkey."

I take breaks from DTH all the time.....and use DT2010......
Thats a great way to keep the body from becoming "use to" any one supplement. DT2010 is a powerhouse for sure! I wish that came out like 5 years ago, when test boosters were a joke. Get Diesel has raised the bar, and that is a fact.....

clint3612

Awards
Thanks Chuck...

I don't feel like such a weiner now!!! I have just a couple of weeks left then I can jump back on DTH. I tell you the truth on something. I have been having elbow issues, so I have been taking cissus. I heard if you "mega-dose" you'll get some amazing relief. So, I have been doubling my Primaforce 40% cissus and my muscles are stupidly full and big. and i haven't really lifted on my upper body in about 10-14 days. The only problem is that my joints are actually sore! So I'm dropping the mega dose of cissus. But it is true, that megadosing is anabolic!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I don't feel like such a weiner now!!! I have just a couple of weeks left then I can jump back on DTH. I tell you the truth on something. I have been having elbow issues, so I have been taking cissus. I heard if you "mega-dose" you'll get some amazing relief. So, I have been doubling my Primaforce 40% cissus and my muscles are stupidly full and big. and i haven't really lifted on my upper body in about 10-14 days. The only problem is that my joints are actually sore! So I'm dropping the mega dose of cissus. But it is true, that megadosing is anabolic!
yeah there are some Cissus studies that say it is anabolic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Tabascoonall Anabolics 4
Tabascoonall Anabolics 0
AKBUSA Anabolics 5
chocolatemilk Anabolics 89