So, I wanna Get Diesel - what should I choose?

  1. So, I wanna Get Diesel - what should I choose?


    Yeah, pretty easy question. For my first time using Get Diesel products, what would/could really sell me on Get Diesel?

    Some notes about me -
    I'm taking an SSRI and would like to avoid serotonin syndrome
    I am super-sensitive to caffeine.. i.e., heart palpitations and what-not


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Yeah, pretty easy question. For my first time using Get Diesel products, what would/could really sell me on Get Diesel?

    Some notes about me -
    I'm taking an SSRI and would like to avoid serotonin syndrome
    I am super-sensitive to caffeine.. i.e., heart palpitations and what-not
    Well "Getting DIESEL" is being jacked with the highest amount of strength/muscle endurance possible to body weight ratio. So with that said, for you I would run DIESEL TEST Hardcore or DT2010 and NOS ETHER.

    Any stack would "sell you" on the line. You also can go ETHER Tabs/DIESEL TEST Hardcore or 2010 stack.

  3. So would the ETHER Tabs/DIESEL TEST Hardcore be a good recomp stack?
    •   
       


  4. Sounds like it..

    I'd very much enjoy trying and finding out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    So would the ETHER Tabs/DIESEL TEST Hardcore be a good recomp stack?
    DTH and anything we make is a good recomp stack, but yeah.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    So would the ETHER Tabs/DIESEL TEST Hardcore be a good recomp stack?
    Diesel Test Hardcore is one hell of a product, and stacks wonderful with just about anything. I recommend using JP8 for preworkout (2 scoops), and Ether tabs post workout ( 5 tabs). Thats what I just started to do...and take Diesel Test Hardcore 4 tabs a day also.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. Alright...thanks for the help guys.

    ozarkaBRAND, will you be running the Ether Tab/DTHC stack afterall. If so, will you be logging it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Alright...thanks for the help guys.

    ozarkaBRAND, will you be running the Ether Tab/DTHC stack afterall. If so, will you be logging it?
    I'm a little undecided ATM as to what exactly I'll be doing. I'm leaning towards that stack though, yes.

    I don't plan on logging it, but I like to have a log of something going usually, so I just might.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'm a little undecided ATM as to what exactly I'll be doing. I'm leaning towards that stack though, yes.

    I don't plan on logging it, but I like to have a log of something going usually, so I just might.
    I say log it
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. Another vote for DTH.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Diesel Test Hardcore is one hell of a product, and stacks wonderful with just about anything. I recommend using JP8 for preworkout (2 scoops), and Ether tabs post workout ( 5 tabs). Thats what I just started to do...and take Diesel Test Hardcore 4 tabs a day also.
    Hey Trip why do you take the tabs post workout?I see in the direction it says either pre or post so just wondering what makes post better if it does.I have been doing the JP8/Ether tabs stack and havent had great results.I have been taking 2-3 tabs preworkout with JP8,Should i switch to 4-5 tabs post instead?

  12. I know you`re caffeine sensitive, and I don`t use much caffeine either. 1.5 scoops of JP8 only has 180mg Caffeine, but has enough of the other ingredients to still get you pretty wired. I would recommend buying a tub, and just using it 2-3x per week on your longer workout days when you need some extra mental focus and determination.

    Also like everybody else said, DTH + Ether Tabs would be be a pretty good choice.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sw bill View Post
    Hey Trip why do you take the tabs post workout?I see in the direction it says either pre or post so just wondering what makes post better if it does.I have been doing the JP8/Ether tabs stack and havent had great results.I have been taking 2-3 tabs preworkout with JP8,Should i switch to 4-5 tabs post instead?
    The jp8 for me is plenty pre workout (2 scoops). So I just figured it made more sense to take the Ether tabs post workout. ...So far so good! Try it at 5 tabs post workout.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The jp8 for me is plenty pre workout (2 scoops). So I just figured it made more sense to take the Ether tabs post workout. ...So far so good! Try it at 5 tabs post workout.
    correct u can do it either way. I take my ETHER Tabs pre-workout tho' because it takes 2 hours for anything to make it through my system, so if I take my ETHER Tabs pre-workout, all the insulin sensitivity ingredients will be peaking in my blood stream right at post workout meal.

    BUT u can take them pre or post workout even if ur on JP8.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IF you could only choose 1 get diesel product, what and why?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:41 AM
  4. Drive/RPM or Diesel Test Hardcore/Coq Diesel
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:52 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in