dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to forward this thread to my wife...as a WARNING...MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
badass....I just ordered some DTHC and JP8 an hour or so ago and already got an email from NP saying it shipped...

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
badass....I just ordered some DTHC and JP8 an hour or so ago and already got an email from NP saying it shipped...
Yeah lol me too wtf

Date Ordered: 10/08/2008 at 03:08PM
Date Shipped: 10/08/2008 at 03:47PM

I love NP !!!!

:cheers:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I won't be using it until the end of the year (PCT)...I am excited to try it though...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoot!!!!

And the fun begins in 3.......2........1..........Enjoy! I can't wait to see some feedback from the AM crew.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My package arrived today...badass...I'm stealing a scoop or two of JP8 from my girl to try during my workout tonight...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My package arrived today...badass...I'm stealing a scoop or two of JP8 from my girl to try during my workout tonight...
The couple that shares jp8 together stays together. :thumbsup: I share mine with my girl too bro.

Intellectual

Awards
My order of DTH is being shipped tomorrow and I had a couple of Qs.

1) I weigh around 137lb so is 3 pills over kill, should I try 2 to begin with?

2) I'm a supplement newbie so this maybe a dumb Question, DTH won't shut me down (atrophy) or anything because its natural right??

Thanks guys.

Intellectual

Awards
I was reading the DTH hormone test results posted and it says DTH will decrease FSH and LH, isn't that a bad??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was reading the DTH hormone test results posted and it says DTH will decrease FSH and LH, isn't that a bad??
Not really bad because its being decreased because the primarily job of LH is to convert DHEA to testosterone. The more DHEA you have the less LH you will need to make a certain amount of total test. If you LH drops 2 low you will see a decrease in libido.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
How long does it take for DTH at 3 tablets a day to show any kind of effect. Read somewhere that it might be 72 hours??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for DTH at 3 tablets a day to show any kind of effect. Read somewhere that it might be 72 hours??
varies from person to person, can be 3 days, can take 4/day, its hard to give a 100% true answer for everyone. U can search "DTH" or "DIESEL TEST Hardcore" and go through some logs and see what users say.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
varies from person to person, can be 3 days, can take 4/day, its hard to give a 100% true answer for everyone. U can search "DTH" or "DIESEL TEST Hardcore" and go through some logs and see what users say.
Yea person to person it's different. It can take a few days to build up in the system. Good things come to those who wait!!