Diesel Diesel Test 2010 ~ Where can you get it?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where Diesel Diesel Test 2010 is currently available?

Started with NP and don't see it listed; then tried some others and they indicate Out of Stock.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
supposed to be available very soon at Nutraplanet.......like today or tomorrow from my recollection.......

we shall see.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
A bit of a delay, hopefully Friday but might be as late as Mon/Tues. NP should be one of the first online retailers to get it after this latest reformulation.
Im dying here.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have just bought the DTH 2nd hand off someone through supp auctions when you started looking for it, like 2 months ago. The previous versions worked quite well. Anyways you're almost there, wait's nearly over :thumbsup:
The old formula worked rather well for me, and slew of others :).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You should have just bought the DTH 2nd hand off someone through supp auctions when you started looking for it, like 2 months ago. The previous versions worked quite well. Anyways you're almost there, wait's nearly over :thumbsup:

I have been looking, they went before i got to them or price wasnt right at the time.

Im looking to buy the whole stack, not just DTH.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, please ship some Sunami too! NP is out of stock and with this international shipping prices i'd rather get all my stuff in one single order! It is the 3 kings stack I'm dying to try

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck, please ship some Sunami too! NP is out of stock and with this international shipping prices i'd rather get all my stuff in one single order! It is the 3 kings stack I'm dying to try
Wow its all gone already....nice!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH and DT2010 is done and should be shipping to all retailers today. NP should have it up monday or tues, everyone else tues or wed.
Kick azz! Can't wait to try DT2010 out! :clap2:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
tired of waiting

Whomever has the 3 kings stack available first gets my money.

End O story.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Whomever has the 3 kings stack available first gets my money.

End O story.
start checking my "order now" page monday afternoon to see who has all 3 in stock. everyone should have dth and dt2010 by wed, it shipped to everyone (they both did) today.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
start checking my "order now" page monday afternoon to see who has all 3 in stock. everyone should have dth and dt2010 by wed, it shipped to everyone (they both did) today.
will do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I sent them sunami 2days ago, its going to get there tomorrow which I hope they don't leave a note cuz it went usps