Why is Diesel Test Hardcore in tablet form?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it more absorbent for these particular herbs

or because in tablets the herbs are released in a longer time frame

i see that coq diesel and trib test extreme are in capsules.

diesel test hardcore is presented as a test booster and libido booster(well if test goes up, makes sense that libido goes up, however not when you artificially take test for long periods of time
)

so coq diesel is like a pre-sex thing? but why wouldnt you just put diesel test hardcore in a capsule formula.

Im going to buy diesel test hardcore soon as its restocked, using it as test/agression booster and why not extra sexual aid.

These questions are just out of curiousity, chuck

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

diesel test hardcore is presented as a test booster and libido booster(well if test goes up, makes sense that libido goes up, however not when you artificially take test for long periods of time
)

so coq diesel is like a pre-sex thing? but why wouldnt you just put diesel test hardcore in a capsule formula.

Im going to buy diesel test hardcore soon as its restocked, using it as test/agression booster and why not extra sexual aid.

I believe he told me that the ingredient profile for DTH is to big to fit in a cap. The cost of the product would go up due to the need to have more pills per bottle. So it allows the product to be available at a cheaper price. DTH has just been reformulated to be even stronger, that is why it isn't in stock at the moment. Check nutraplanet next week.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH the last few formulas were time released (enteric coated), hence the tab. The new batch isn't time released (It's an even bigger dose/pill, and after a certain size time release doesn't work any more).
I think this latest DTH version will be another tablet.

Coq Diesel gives you an awesome libido boost, can be all-day or pre-sex.

DTH should be in stock this week at NP, new and improved. I'll post when we get it in :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH the last few formulas were time released (enteric coated), hence the tab. The new batch isn't time released (It's an even bigger dose/pill, and after a certain size time release doesn't work any more).
I think this latest DTH version will be another tablet.

Coq Diesel gives you an awesome libido boost, can be all-day or pre-sex.

DTH should be in stock this week at NP, new and improved. I'll post when we get it in :thumbsup:
Yea I know for sure they will also be tabs.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to buy it already

so its not going to be time released anymore

chuck said something like it being an 1/8 better than the last formula

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

)

Tabs mainly because each tab has about 2,000mg of active herbs and there are no 2,000mg caps. Also because the best absorbtion for DT is an enteric coated time released system that cant be done with caps.

Coq diesel has directions for use, its for everyday. but u can take 2 caps about 2 hours pre-sex for that reason.

Test goes up actually normally means libido goes down. Only people that get a libido boost from an increase in test levels is people with low test levels.

DTH isnt like coq diesel maily because Coq diesel wont increase your test levels and coq diesel has yohimbe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tabs mainly because each tab has about 2,000mg of active herbs and there are no 2,000mg caps. Also because the best absorbtion for DT is an enteric coated time released system that cant be done with caps.

Coq diesel has directions for use, its for everyday. but u can take 2 caps about 2 hours pre-sex for that reason.

Test goes up actually normally means libido goes down. Only people that get a libido boost from an increase in test levels is people with low test levels.

DTH isnt like coq diesel maily because Coq diesel wont increase your test levels and coq diesel has yohimbe.
I really don't understand how this is possible, or how it makes sense. How can libido go down from test going up?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I really don't understand how this is possible, or how it makes sense. How can libido go down from test going up?
Simple, test doesnt increase libido.

Dopamine, LH, and NMDI receptor/GABA receptor activity increase libido. When test goes up, more free test in the blood decreases LH because the "shut off" switch for LH production is controlled by free test. LH converts DHEA to total test.

Like I said the only people who get a libido boost from an increase in testlevels are people with low test levels. Not normal to high test levels. People on DTH that respond well see a drop in libido at over so many pills a day (say 5/6) but a big increase in aggression. Some people dont but that has more to do with the other ingredients in DTH.

When you see all these hockey and UFC fighters walking aroud wanting to fight everyone they may have high normal to high test levels, but that doesnt mean they are trying to hump every women that comes within 2 feet of them.

Look at people doing high amounts of test cyp....are they trying to bone 24/7.....nope.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dopamine, LH, and NMDI receptor/GABA receptor activity increase libido. When test goes up, more free test in the blood decreases LH because the "shut off" switch for LH production is controlled by free test. LH converts DHEA to total test.

Like I said the only people who get a libido boost from an increase in testlevels are people with low test levels. Not normal to high test levels. People on DTH that respond well see a drop in libido at over so many pills a day (say 5/6) but a big increase in aggression. Some people dont but that has more to do with the other ingredients in DTH.

When you see all these hockey and UFC fighters walking aroud wanting to fight everyone they may have high normal to high test levels, but that doesnt mean they are trying to hump every women that comes within 2 feet of them.

Look at people doing high amounts of test cyp....are they trying to bone 24/7.....nope.
Dam, I didn't know that. Whats a nmdi receptor? Reps!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dam, I didn't know that. Whats a nmdi receptor? Reps!
Its in the brain, its sensitive to stuff like pregnenolone, sulbutamine, and some other stuff.

Anyway thats my job to know and formulate the good sht, you guys just need to worry about buying the best sht from people who know what they are doing.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established

so gaba can increase libido?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep in most people
Yep! It does this via several pathways. Excitatory neurotransmitters can provoke anxiety (which reduces sexual desire and performance) and stunt orgasm. GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, inhibits these (excitatory) neurotransmitters, optimizing sexual readiness and function. Furthermore, by boosting dopamine levels, GABA ensures regulation of libido, aggression, and sexual satisfaction. And so on!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep! It does this via several pathways. Excitatory neurotransmitters can provoke anxiety (which reduces sexual desire and performance) and stunt orgasm. GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, inhibits these (excitatory) neurotransmitters, optimizing sexual readiness and function. Furthermore, by boosting dopamine levels, GABA ensures regulation of libido, aggression, and sexual satisfaction. And so on!
I knew about the GH properties, but hadn't thought of the libido effects. Good thing I ordered 500g lol. This + http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/fenugreek-powder-50-100-grams.html could be quite a good libido booster to run alongside something like DT2010 and Sunami. You would be shagging everything that moves :fool2:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but i think it would bolster sex the same way alcohol does

your performance will go down but interest up

alcohol increases gaba through different pathways.

but ive heard phenibut is better than gaba

gaba does not cross the blood-brain pathway easily

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also im just postulating that gaba increasing growth hormone levels indirectly because of the decrease in stress that gaba promotes. Stress=high cortisol=lower growth hormone

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
interesting thanks.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Its in the brain, its sensitive to stuff like pregnenolone, sulbutamine, and some other stuff.

Anyway thats my job to know and formulate the good sht, you guys just need to worry about buying the best sht from people who know what they are doing.

tru dat!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

yeah strangely when i take sulbutamine i do feel some sort of increase in sexual desire . But i could be coiincedental