DTH review

hobo12h

Awards
I have used the products over the past 3 weeks with 3 pills a day. DTH does exactly what it says it definitly boosts test levels, I gained about 6lbs of muscle while on the product, and my facial hair is growing back faster than ever lol. I decided to temporarily discontinue it due to hair loss. I noticed it felt like my hair was thinner and by scratching my head or drying my hair with a towerl about 6-10 hairs would fall out. This product is great if you dont have a family history of hair loss. If u do i would suggest taking some saw palmetto or dht blocker while using it. Id say DTH+a DHT blocker would be an excellent combo or maybe switching to diesel test 2010. I will be taking a break from using it, and finish the rest along with some saw palmetto. Also i havent taken dth for a week and i still feel the products effect, excluding the vasodilation.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have used the products over the past 3 weeks with 3 pills a day. DTH does exactly what it says it definitly boosts test levels, I gained about 6lbs of muscle while on the product, and my facial hair is growing back faster than ever lol. I decided to temporarily discontinue it due to hair loss. I noticed it felt like my hair was thinner and by scratching my head or drying my hair with a towerl about 6-10 hairs would fall out. This product is great if you dont have a family history of hair loss. If u do i would suggest taking some saw palmetto or dht blocker while using it. Id say DTH+a DHT blocker would be an excellent combo or maybe switching to diesel test 2010. I will be taking a break from using it, and finish the rest along with some saw palmetto. Also i havent taken dth for a week and i still feel the products effect, excluding the vasodilation.
Well I guess in theroy any supplement that boosts test can cause hair loss. I never noticed any from DTH personally. I did noticed a rather profound increase in aggression, and road rage when I used it. Thats what stood out the most I guess in terms of noticable side effects. Overall I think it's the most effective test booster as of now in the suplement world. It has just been reformulated to be more potent, and the new version should be out in about a week (DTH).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I agree, the best natural test booster that I have ever taken. I only need 3 caps per day, anymore and I turn into a grouch.