DIESEL TEST Hardcore vs. DIESEL TEST 2010

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Are both DIESEL TEST 2010 and DIESEL TEST Hardcore both going to be regular products? Did I see somewhere a new version of DTH due out soon too?

Any return of Raw Test yet? :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I believe Chuck stated the new 2010 will be so powerfull he has to reformulate DTH with higher% extracts and higher doses so that it can keep its name of Hardcore in the Disel Test line up.

But yes, both will be in the GET DIESEL lineup, not just one or the other, if thats what you were wondering.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are both DIESEL TEST 2010 and DIESEL TEST Hardcore both going to be regular products? Did I see somewhere a new version of DTH due out soon too?

Any return of Raw Test yet? :)
New DT2010 will be $32.95 (or so) online, new DIESEL TEST Hardcore will be same prices as DTH is now.

There will be a new DTH out soon because this DT2010 is as stong as the current DTH, so I had to make a stronger DTH. Potencies of most raws are higher. I will have some stuff on the new DTH up by the 10th. Still completing the move from Florida (Bekins suck).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear :)

Any plans for the return of Raw Test yet?

New DT2010 will be $32.95 (or so) online, new DIESEL TEST Hardcore will be same prices as DTH is now.

There will be a new DTH out soon because this DT2010 is as stong as the current DTH, so I had to make a stronger DTH. Potencies of most raws are higher. I will have some stuff on the new DTH up by the 10th. Still completing the move from Florida (Bekins suck).

0g1

Awards
Chuck, can you put Fadogia into the new Diesel Test Hardcore?

0g1

Awards
i could but its better to use sep. with something like nettle.
What is sep and why is it better? Is it cheaper and the same thing?

I look forward to the new Hardcore, but is it basically the same thing but more and even bigger tablets? The current DTH tablets are pretty big, the new ones must be massive?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What is sep and why is it better? Is it cheaper and the same thing?

I look forward to the new Hardcore, but is it basically the same thing but more and even bigger tablets? The current DTH tablets are pretty big, the new ones must be massive?
the extract potencies are higher, not the amount of each ingredient (per se). For instance the Epimedium was 40% Icariins, now its 60% Icariins.

The tabs will be about the same size.

Fadigoia isnt imporant right now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tablets really arent that big, i take 2 at a time ALONG with other pills. I dont see why everyone makes such a stink about how big they are. Ive taken bigger tabs before. Fadogia sucks compared to what Chuck uses IMO.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
The tablets really arent that big, i take 2 at a time ALONG with other pills. I dont see why everyone makes such a stink about how big they are. Ive taken bigger tabs before. Fadogia sucks compared to what Chuck uses IMO.
x2 on the pill size, i guess im just a veteran of popping many supp pills at a time.

J

JGank

Awards
when the new dth comes out I will run the extreme double stack. I have used dth and tte with good results.