• Established
Should I take JP8 on non workout days?

Should I take JP8 after my workouts?
take before workouts, and it's sick stuff bro!!!!:thumbsup:

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I would have ordered two from Nutraplanet had I known they were going to sell it for 3 bucks cheaper than from the place I got it! I hate POP sales. Hell, I would have bought some EPI too.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I would have ordered two from Nutraplanet had I known they were going to sell it for 3 bucks cheaper than from the place I got it! I hate POP sales. Hell, I would have bought some EPI too.
Never cheat on NP :nono: We get you every time ;)

I'd stock up today, with the newsletter discount and JP8 still at $27 till midnight -5%, you won't see it this cheap again. Grab some Epi while you're at it.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to but my wife would casterate me! I will be watching for upcoming deals in the future though. I am waiting for DTHC to come back in, also eyeballing either HDrol/PCT or EPI/PCT. Tsunami looks good and you guys don't carry LGs Methyl masterdrol V2. What's up with that? Wait...Is the Liquid Masterdrol the same thing? Ok, You do sell it. Nevermind.

vette00

vette00

Awards
Chuck- i have been getting a stomach discomfort in the middle of my workout from JP8. Is there anything i can do to stop the discomfort?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck- i have been getting a stomach discomfort in the middle of my workout from JP8. Is there anything i can do to stop the discomfort?
Try taking a few fish oil caps with the JP8.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
how soon pre workout do you take it? are u eating close to it? taking protein with it or close to it

vette00

vette00

Awards
eat in the morning and about 1.5 hrs later take jp8. Then wait about 30 mins for protein.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
eat in the morning and about 1.5 hrs later take jp8. Then wait about 30 mins for protein.
then when do u workout.

I would take JP8 1 to 2 hours after food then nothing after it for 1 hour. Also how close to your workout are you taking JP8?

Take ur protein with ur food 1.5h before the JP8, its going ot have the same effect as taking it after the JP8.

vette00

vette00

Awards
then when do u workout.

I would take JP8 1 to 2 hours after food then nothing after it for 1 hour. Also how close to your workout are you taking JP8?

Take ur protein with ur food 1.5h before the JP8, its going ot have the same effect as taking it after the JP8.
Morining meal: 8:00
JP8:9:30
Protein and workout: 10:00

I thought it said to wait 15-20 mins after taking jp8 to drink the protein?

BTW- i want to get my hands on some DTH but everyone is out, when can i get some?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it said wait 15-20 before consuming any liquids... If you're taking this and 15 minutes later taking a protein drink and then going to the gym, that may be your issue. Save your protein until after the gym.

vette00

vette00

Awards
i am taking the protein 1/2 hr later. U do want to have the protein in the system before u work out. If i take it with my morning meal it wouldn't be in my system,when i workout, Right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am taking the protein 1/2 hr later. U do want to have the protein in the system before u work out. If i take it with my morning meal it wouldn't be in my system,when i workout, Right?
I usually don't.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein is used to repair and build muscle. It works best if consumed after your workout. Plus many people will get gastric issues when working out hard after taking in a large amount of protein. Especially if you mix it with milk. If your morning meal is 2 hours prior to your workout time that is plenty, providing you're eating a good breakfast.

vette00

vette00

Awards
no its quick. 2 cups of oatmeal, 8 oz of milk and 1 scoop of protein. Its hard for me to eat a meal in the morning.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no its quick. 2 cups of oatmeal, 8 oz of milk and 1 scoop of protein. Its hard for me to eat a meal in the morning.
I have a hard time eating in the morn also. I down a shake first thing, and I usually have to force anything else usually feeling like I wanna throw it back up. I end up with a ton of protein bars in my gym bag, and graze throughout the day. I can't eat a big meal at once, or I just wanna go to sleep.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid protein content along with healthy carbs. I'd probably add a scoop of PB in that breakfast for some fats.