Breaking up DTH?...

natas9

natas9

Awards
Chuck, I have difficulty swallowing pills and even capsules. Therefore, I'm having to break the tabs up a little in order to get them down as these tabs are HUGE. Wish I didn't have to but I do. How much, if any, do you think this will affect the efficacy?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure the tabs are designed to be time released. Breaking them up would interfere with this intended purpose; and perhaps cause some ingredients to not absorb well, or even at all. Does it seem like its working for you? I love DieselTest and just chunk those big fudgers in the back of my throat and chug some water. Concentrate....i know you can do it to. :thumbsup:

-Soma

natas9

natas9

Awards
Well, I'm only three days in so its too early to tell if it's affecting the outcome. I was pretty sure these were time-released, that's why I asked. Wish I could just 'concentrate' and make it work but it ain't gonna happen...been like this for years. Anyway, this is my first time trying a DT product so I guess I'll find out if the crunchin' thing works out.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I two Had to Crush up the tabs... I tried to get them down twice and both times they got suck mid way down and then they got sticky and would not com back up I spent damn near an hour trying to get rid of the damn things. I have to crush them up but let me tell you they taste nasty >< haha. I ate them with some yogart that helps alot but still. I would rather take twice as many pills then that huge one haha.

On another note it still worked for me I don't know if it changed anything compared to what other see but my libido went up and I felt it helped a decent amount good product!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I two Had to Crush up the tabs... I tried to get them down twice and both times they got suck mid way down and then they got sticky and would not com back up I spent damn near an hour trying to get rid of the damn things. I have to crush them up but let me tell you they taste nasty >< haha. I ate them with some yogart that helps alot but still. I would rather take twice as many pills then that huge one haha.

On another note it still worked for me I don't know if it changed anything compared to what other see but my libido went up and I felt it helped a decent amount good product!

cutting a time release tab will still time release it because its just a rate the tabs break apart. Smashing them will screw up the enteric coating and time release tho'

Also the new DIESEL TEST 2010 tabs will be smaller than DTH.

I thought about making them half as big and 240 tabs a bottle, but the bigger bottle, bigger label, and to enteric coat 2x as many pills per run would increase the cost of DTH to like $53 online, so sorry they gonna stay horse pills.

The new DTH coming out in Sept will have about 2,000mg in the proprietary blend versus the 1671mg now (per tab) but they wont be time released so the pills should be a little smaller, but probably not noticably smaller. They will be red tho'.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply chuck!

I figured that crushing them may have that effect sadly. I did try to chop them in half but I don't think the real problem was so much a size one but it got stuck to my throat on the way down. Has it been in a pill that was more rounded or capped I think it would be no problem. I can take fish oil tabs of the same size down with no problem but that are very smooth and don't get really sticky when wet.
I understand the point of cost and agree that would not be good for a sales point just wish I had an easier time with it mainly because I relaly do like this great product and want to keep using it!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new DTH coming out in Sept will have about 2,000mg in the proprietary blend versus the 1671mg now (per tab) but they wont be time released so the pills should be a little smaller, but probably not noticably smaller. They will be red tho'.
Waiting for you to make a thread on the new DTH. Will the dosing be the same as before (with no time release, should be still take it 15 mins pre-meal or 30 mins after)

Damn I'm excited for this version w/ the return of Divanil. Will it be roughly the same price, or can we expect a slight increase.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Waiting for you to make a thread on the new DTH. Will the dosing be the same as before (with no time release, should be still take it 15 mins pre-meal or 30 mins after)

Damn I'm excited for this version w/ the return of Divanil. Will it be roughly the same price, or can we expect a slight increase.
Slow down. It doesnt have "Divanil" it has nettle root. Wont be a thread on it probably until right before its out just because we are moving over the next 2 weeks and no time to put it up and it should ship to stores arond the 28th.

Same price. The raws and amounts are more potent. The icariins will be 60%, the Long Jack will be 2x as strong and 2x the amount. I had to beef DTH up just because DT2010 is so strong.

Dosing will look about the same but im thinking must people will only use about 3/4 Tabs a day. The pre-meal stuff has more to do with the enteric coating which is staying, just not enteric coated and time released.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I am just about to start my first cycle of DTH and TTE and I opened up the bottle of DTH and DAMN!!!! The tabs in DTH are friggin HUGE!!! I just cut one in half to be able to use it. Wish the tabs were smaller or caps, but oh well, if it works I am good.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just about to start my first cycle of DTH and TTE and I opened up the bottle of DTH and DAMN!!!! The tabs in DTH are friggin HUGE!!! I just cut one in half to be able to use it. Wish the tabs were smaller or caps, but oh well, if it works I am good.
Lol, you'll get used to the size. It's all in your head, don't let it psyche you eat.

And thanks for clearing that up chuck, I guess I read too much into nettle root. This applies to DT2010 as well I see. So TTE is your Divanil product. DTH+TTE is a nice stack, but add the Divanil to DTH and it would be the all-in-one T booster.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you'll get used to the size. It's all in your head, don't let it psyche you eat.

And thanks for clearing that up chuck, I guess I read too much into nettle root. This applies to DT2010 as well I see. So TTE is your Divanil product. DTH+TTE is a nice stack, but add the Divanil to DTH and it would be the all-in-one T booster.
All I said was it contains Nettle Root. Divanil is some TM name Designer sups gave an extract of Nettle that is similar to the extact used in DTH/TTE and DT2010.:thumbsup:

Nunchaku

Awards
Why wont they be time released anymore?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Why wont they be time released anymore?
I think because the tabs are so large now (over the years went from 900mg tabs to 2,000mg tabs) some people are not digesting the tabs completely. Once a tab gets over 1400mg, its not going to break down all at once anyway. Ive done runs of DTH in the past that wasnt time released. Its been back and forth depending on the formulation (there has been about 10 formulations of DT to come to market).

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I said was it contains Nettle Root. Divanil is some TM name Designer sups gave an extract of Nettle that is similar to the extact used in DTH/TTE and DT2010.:thumbsup:
Does the nettle root you use still have testosterone freeing properties? I'm wondering what you've included it in the formula for specifically.