Dif. between NOS ETHER and ETHER Tabs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
One is a Tab and one is powder.

NOS ETHER is strength, power, endurance, recovery, nitric oxide

ETHER Tabs (ETHER no NOS) is strength, power, endurance, recovery, testosterone.

Sup. facts and write up will be up for ETHER Tabs soon.

NOS ETHER is better for you if your main goal is strength/power training and u train over 80% max everyworkout.

ETHER Tabs is better is you refuse to take powder, dont want to pay for NOS ETHER and/or want that testosterone boost from the long jack in ETHER Tabs.

ETHER Tabs also is a better insulin sen. product than NOS ETHER so it may provide better LMM gains than NOS ETHER.

NOS ETHER produces pumps and muscle hardness, ETHER Tabs produce rock hard muscle hardness. Esp. after you eat carbs and protein.

Recovery is better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, strength gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, endurance gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, but ETHER Tabs
are great for endurance and strength gains (esp. compared to other creatine productrs by other companies), its just nothing compares to NOS ETHER strength/endurance effects.

ETHER Tabs will give you some training intensity/aggression in the gym, NOS ETHER wont.

ETHER Tabs (hormonal wise) stacks really well with DIESEL TEST.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
if nos ether give you better gains in recovery, strength, and endurance, then wouldn't this make a better athletic support supplement than ether tabs? or do the pumps from nos ether hinder performance?

Other than someone preferring tabs over powder, is there reason why someone would be better taking ether tabs instead of nos ether?

and how come nos ether gives better strength/recovery/endurance gains even though ether tabs creates better insulin sensitivity and raises test level? Obviously Im wrong, but I would think that combination would win over most.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
if nos ether give you better gains in recovery, strength, and endurance, then wouldn't this make a better athletic support supplement than ether tabs? or do the pumps from nos ether hinder performance?

Other than someone preferring tabs over powder, is there reason why someone would be better taking ether tabs instead of nos ether?

and how come nos ether gives better strength/recovery/endurance gains even though ether tabs creates better insulin sensitivity and raises test level? Obviously Im wrong, but I would think that combination would win over most.
i explained the 2. they are not the same, look at them as 2 dif products from 2 dif. companies versus comparing them to each other.

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
I ask only because is several threads, the get diesel for athletes in particular, as well as in the language of the product descriptions, it reads as if ether tabs are better for athletes, and nos ether is better suited for powerlifters and bodybuilders. From what you describe above though, it seems as if nos ether might be superior for both. This is where I get confused.

As an athlete that trains for 2-4 hours 6-7 days a week, and leaves everything on the floor when hes through, it seems as though the insulin sensitivity and (especially) the test boosting effects of ether tabs would be better for endurance and recovery. But, once again, the above specifically says that nos ether is better for those who give 80%+ every workout.

Maybe Im missing something. . .

Sorry for the hassle, Im just trying to figure this out.