Meet The Products: The BASYX Line

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

You may have already heard of our BASYX line but there have been some new additions to that "family" which will now feature Glutamine, DAA, and soon to be released (like... REAL SOON!) AMP Citrate which is our feature stimulant in Decimate AMPlified as well as EVOL!

Also featured in the Basyx line (but not pictured) is the legendary pump product Agmatine Sulfate!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Still waiting for the agmatine to restock at Nutra, will pick up some AMP to try out as well

This Basyx line is a good idea

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still waiting for the agmatine to restock at Nutra, will pick up some AMP to try out as well

This Basyx line is a good idea
Simple products geared at being easily available to take all on their own or by adding them as you see fit to other supplements. Agmatine is definitely a staple of mine that I've used to add to some preworkouts to get me to the right dosage!

AMP Citrate is literally right around the corner. Keep an eye on the Genomyx Facebook/Twitter (or my twitter ;)) for the heads up on when it drops!

Jakey

Awards
Really hoping the AMP and (increased AMP) Evol find there way over to the UK. Love Evol, so what it will be like with more. :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really hoping the AMP and (increased AMP) Evol find there way over to the UK. Love Evol, so what it will be like with more. :D
Here's hoping my friend across the pond! Just tried Razonade for the first time last night and I was really impressed. Great flavor and the endurance factor was amazing! Dare I go above 2 scoops? I think yes! :D