H.E.A.T. and DCP Stack

alexmcl04

Awards
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask you about the ideal dosages for a stack of H.E.A.T. and DCP. I have seen the recommended doses for both products but would it probably be better to only take 2 caps of H.E.A.T. and 4 caps of DCP for a 5 ft 2 110 lbs girl? What do you guys think, should she start with these doses and try the recommended doses later after testing here tolerances ? Thanks in advance.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask you about the ideal dosages for a stack of H.E.A.T. and DCP. I have seen the recommended doses for both products but would it probably be better to only take 2 caps of H.E.A.T. and 4 caps of DCP for a 5 ft 2 110 lbs girl? What do you guys think, should she start with these doses and try the recommended doses later after testing here tolerances ? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the delayed reply... we're getting set to launch two new products, so it's all hands on deck at the moment.

Anyhow, I have to first ask why a 5'2"/110lb girl would feel the need to take these two rather potent fat loss products; please feel free to email me if this is a sensitive matter: [email protected]

But at her height/weight, even taking the products would be a concern.

alexmcl04

Awards
She just wants to get a bit more cut and more defined. It is primarily to recomp and reduce fat in trouble areas, not so much to lose weight. Diet is in check, although she likes to cheat from time to time with popcorn. She does not gain weight easily, but also does not loose it fast. Her weight more or less stays the same. I will get here on a slight surplus in calories after summer to build some quality muscle. She works out 3 times a week and is doing cardio here and there. Improving her compound movements is the most important thing in order to improve her physique.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
She just wants to get a bit more cut and more defined. It is primarily to recomp and reduce fat in trouble areas, not so much to lose weight. Diet is in check, although she likes to cheat from time to time with popcorn. She does not gain weight easily, but also does not loose it fast. Her weight more or less stays the same. I will get here on a slight surplus in calories after summer to build some quality muscle. She works out 3 times a week and is doing cardio here and there. Improving her compound movements is the most important thing in order to improve her physique.
And employing more cardio, either in the form of high-intensity interval training or various conditioning methods. I'm actually going to recommend not purchasing the supplements for her because it sounds like she doesn't have far to go, and those two together make for a fairly potent fat loss combination and far more than what she seems to need right now.

Best advice I can give is to save the money on the DCP/HEAT and buy her a jump rope. At least 1,000 total skips/day will be the icing on the cake for her, trust me.

alexmcl04

Awards
Well she is probably more like 115 lbs and still has enough bf in some spots and she wanted to take these two products herself, so she bought them. She can keep a little cheat here and there and still get good progress. That is what she wants. Do you think the product are not suited for her? I read Rosie Chee´s review about the stack and she is even shorter and lighter than my gf. My gf has started training in 2008, so she is no newbie and she just wanted to take it a little bit further this summer.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well she is probably more like 115 lbs and still has enough bf in some spots and she wanted to take these two products herself, so she bought them. She can keep a little cheat here and there and still get good progress. That is what she wants. Do you think the product are not suited for her? I read Rosie Chee´s review about the stack and she is even shorter and lighter than my gf. My gf has started training in 2008, so she is no newbie and she just wanted to take it a little bit further this summer.
If she already bought them (good thing, too, because both are discontinued), I would then suggest that she see how far she can go without them and then bring them in when she stalls.

But, what tipped me off is that she only does cardio "here and there"... I think if she employed it more, she would see results without the supplements. Especially considering her diet is on point.

If she does decide to take them, following the dosage recommendations on the bottles will suffice. Despite her weight, she'd still want to take the full dosage.

alexmcl04

Awards
She is on the full dosage now and has no complains. She does cardio 2 or 3 times a week, added to 3 times weighlifting and 1 hour pole dance a week. Another 1 or 2 cardio sessions seems to be overkill, because she is pretty tired already.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
She is on the full dosage now and has no complains. She does cardio 2 or 3 times a week, added to 3 times weighlifting and 1 hour pole dance a week. Another 1 or 2 cardio sessions seems to be overkill, because she is pretty tired already.
yeah would be overkill for her and draining just make sure she stays hydrated, let us know how the stack goes

alexmcl04

Awards
Yeah I am telling her every day that she needs to drink more water. I will keep you informed guy. Thx for the help ;)