- 03-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Regarding the empty stomach dosing issue...is it carbs/insulin that is the main contradiction or is it just any type of cals period? I ask because I like a tablespoon or two of heavy cream (pure fat) in my morning coffee first thing and wonder if this will negate effects.
Also about timing...the bottle itself just says 'empty stomach' but I see different definitions of that anywhere from 30-90min. What's the bare effective min to wait before breakfast? I don't like waiting more than 30min before eating after waking but don't want to waste the supp.
- 03-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Ideally, you'd want to separate it from food by about 120 minutes... You could dose it immediately upon waking to reap the benefits of many of the ingredients (forskolin, in particular), but it would essentially render the alpha-yohimbine useless.
What does your meal timing throughout the day look like? Let's work out a plan for you.HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
Similar Forum Threads
- By HYBRID in forum GenomyxReplies: 71Last Post: 08-31-2012, 03:56 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:32 AM
- By Dr. Lats in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:04 PM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 163Last Post: 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM
- By poison in forum NutraplanetReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:04 PM