Legend
Awards
like title states....

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Iffy to give a number for "half life" for a GDA with multiple ingredients and different mechanisms of action. If you're gunna dose it on empty for a long time keep some carbs on hand in case blood sugar declines too significantly and you become hypoglycemic. It will likely have a positive effect still after a few hours but ideally you should be dosing directly before meals.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
gotcha. i dose atleast 1 cap pre high carb meals but sometimes i eat in hour intervals, so i may try 2 caps 1 a half hour later than the first one. i consume all my carbs over a 3 hour span directly post workout

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If that's the case you can dose 1 directly post and another 1.5 hours later. I do this protocol myself from time to time diet wise and when I do I usually dose 1 cap a few hours post with the remaining carbs and another pre bed. The pre bed dose has a few benefits that might be worth it to some but not others. They're a couple threads on it laying around if you're curious as to what the pre bed dose does

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Half-life can't really be applied to V2 because it contains both banaba (extremely short time of action) and Na-R-ALA (extremely long), as well as the jiaogulan, which has a cumulative effect brought about by consistent usage.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the whole "20 min pre meal w/ carbs" for the capsule to dissolve or for the ingredients to be absorbed? I've cracked a cap open and swallowed it like that 10 minutes pre. I've got 4 bottles and have been playing around with dosage timing.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the whole "20 min pre meal w/ carbs" for the capsule to dissolve or for the ingredients to be absorbed? I've cracked a cap open and swallowed it like that 10 minutes pre. I've got 4 bottles and have been playing around with dosage timing.
It's referring specifically to the banaba and it's start of activity.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half-life can't really be applied to V2 because it contains both banaba (extremely short time of action) and Na-R-ALA (extremely long), as well as the jiaogulan, which has a cumulative effect brought about by consistent usage.
Exactly how I was explained it, well said. I just do 1 in the AM with breakfast, and 1 with dinner which is usually my post workout ish mealMike

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Where is the version 2? Ever since they brought the OG back I haven't seen ssv2.