Genomyx wants 3 AM Loggers for our Brand New: **CREignite**!!!!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards

The time is here...the wait is over...Our BRAND new creatine formula, CreIGNITE, is FINALLY HERE!

We want 3 great bros, loyal fans, die-hard athletes from Anabolic Minds to log our brand new beast of a formula...

Like our products, our log promos are precise, straight to the point, no-fluff, no-muff, giving you what you want, when you want it...

We'll keep it simple, so you can get your hands on this bad boy:

-We need 3 loggers
-Tell us why you would be a good choice for a logger, previous logs, years training, etc,
-The chance is yours!

Simple! Lets rock this!!!!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Man, that's a sweet stack. :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Profile?

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Serving size 2 scoops.
MCC: 2717 (2500mg Creat/217mg Mag)
Creatine Mono: 1.5g
Astra: 1g
Orotic Acid: 500mg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Here the label

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Lets get some apps going now that the profile is up and out there!!!!

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
If I wasnt cutting I'd be all over this. Im sure it can be used for a cut and or bulk, personally though I like to keep my cuts "creatine" free so to speak.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
That's a sweet profile right there! Might have to pick this up if the price is right.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I wasnt cutting I'd be all over this. Im sure it can be used for a cut and or bulk, personally though I like to keep my cuts "creatine" free so to speak.
Why not use creatine during a cut?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Why not use creatine during a cut?
I love creatine when I cut,the only way I hold onto strength!I have tried with and without and will not cut without again!Also Im surprised at the lack of apps in here!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'd be willing, I've run a couple logs in the past, 1 for G8 and one for HyperT2. Currently training for my first show and working with a coach for the next several months. Always wanted to try protocol acid based creatine, but never really pulled the trigger.

I'm 21 5'8" 188lbs about 13% bf maybe less been training for about 2 years diligently. Currently starting my BS in nutritional sciences this fall semester.

If you have questions please don't be shy

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
So far, BigRigg dropping an app! Thanks brotha, appreciate the time!

Gonna leave this open for a few more days to get more apps in...

Cutting or bulking, CREignite will outperform whatever you have tried...here is part of the write-up:

Getting into the creatine market we didn't want to just pump out your same generic blends\ with the same generic ingredients. Most blends rarely seem to deliver much more than regular old creatine but we wanted to deliver a blend to our Fanatyx that would restore their faith in this particular category. Creatine blends have a lot of potential and if you give us a shot we're going to show you just how far they can take your performance.

We wanted to redefine the category...great for any nutritional program or goal!!

Keep them apps coming!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
:yo:i'm about to embark on a 6 week bulk with IML's MDE and would love for the opp. of adding this to the mix. profile looks solid and i would like to partake in running a log for this to help take my bulking phase to the next level. i have some regular creatine mono in the stash, but this looks killa. count me in!!!!!!!!!!

by the way is this already available for purchase, if so, i will defintely be adding a tub to my cart for this week's purchase here on NP.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
I'd definitely be down to log this I just finished up a log on Perform and would love to try a creatine drink with my cut. I just started cutting about a week ago and would love to keep as much strength as possible! I'm young and willing to log 4+ times a week. Thanks for the opp!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Keep the applications coming!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Im the opposite. Always been a fan of creatine even more so during a cut than a bulk. Helps keep my strength up while in a deficit and beating myself up with cardio. I think CREignite will shine in that scenario.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm I might have to try to get in on this, running a throwback Genomyx stack atm with DCP/Heat and finally down to my last bottle of ssv1. Any idea when the logs would be starting?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would I be a good logger for you?
I know my post history on this site is still low, but I do have a good amount of experience with sponsored logs on other forums. If you see my post history you will see I only recommend products from ethical companies that I believe in, most notably you guys and SNS, and I need a replacement for Clout considering the current direction of MAN. I will give completely honest and detailed feedback on the product, and would be running it during a cut with a small stack of almost exclusively Genomyx products.
As far as training goes, I started at 16 when I was 5'5 168 lbs. Since then training and this industry have been my passion. Currently I'm 5'8 166 cutting to single digits for the first time ever.
If you guys are looking for an honest logger who is passionate about the brand I am your guy.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Gonna leave this open for a few more days, to give others an opportunity to get in here!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the applications guys. We will be picking shortly.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Dang almost forgot about this lol

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang almost forgot about this lol
Yeah hasn't been bumped much, I'm honestly really surprised. Was planning on picking 2 or 4 tubs of it at the Arnold but it was like playing where's waldo haha, never did find a rep :(

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when are you guys picking?! Lol
Sometime early next month haha. I've already got a pretty good idea what I'm doing if I get picked, will probably end up being a really fun one so I'm hoping so

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Longest wait ever, probably because of lack of applicants, if I get picked I'll log anything they want lol

]
Yeah they're like **** these guys all suck, let's just hope this thread dies. Guess I can't blame them

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
No worries we are choosing asap we were just waiting for you guys to send nudez first but guess not :(

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they're like **** these guys all suck, let's just hope this thread dies. Guess I can't blame them
Hahaha. No worries.

Things got a little backed up due to majority of our team going to the Arnold. Sorry about the wait.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to.....

RAWDOG

BigRiGG

CMitch

Please send me your address via PM and I will get these out ASAP!

Thanks for all who applied, be on the lookout for more opportunities!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats BigRiGG and CMitch. Thank you guys for choosing me, I think I have a pretty good idea for this one

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Looking forward to these logs!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Once you get your log up post a link in here.....

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will do. We're also secretly getting the first samples of FishPRO right? ;) I'm beyond stoked for that btw

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
nope still wating : /

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me find out what the hold up is, guys... I'm certain that they shipped.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still nothing here. Hoping it got held up so we could be the first to review FishPRO

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys i apologize its my fault. There on there way as of yesterday usps so some of you should start receiving as early as tomorrow or Thur.