Meet the product: ORIGIN

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We'd like to invite our customers to learn a little and ask a lot...

Origin Overview

Training is framed by an origin and an end. Two points necessary to achieve a result; the quest to best a better you… That end point is up to you, but the ORIGIN is a gift...

Origin Overview:
  • Improves exercise performance (All)
  • Increases blood flow leading to stronger pumps (Citrulline)
  • Increases ammonia clearance from skeletal muscle (Citrulline)
  • Improves resistance to fatigue (Citrulline)
  • Reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) (Citrulline)
  • Increases GH/IGF-1 response to training (TMG/Betaine)
  • Reduces cortisol response to training (TMG/Betaine)
  • Improves quality of exercise performed (TMG/Betaine)
  • Long lasting effects on energy (DiCaffeine Malate)
  • Blunts cortisol response to training/increases testosterone levels (DiCaffeine Malate)
  • Increase focus and relaxed attention (Theanine)
  • Improve exercise tolerance and resistance to fatigue (Theanine)
  • Accelerate mental recovery from exercise (Theanine)
  • Helps the body cope with strenuous exercise (Rhodiola)
  • Enhances cognitive function (Rhodiola)
  • Improves mood and energy levels (Rhodiola)
  • Cardio-protective (Rhodiola)
Label Directions:
To assess tolerance, begin by taking half of one serving (1 scoop). Progress to 1 full serving (2 scoops) 30 minutes prior to exercise or physical activity.

Origin FAQ:

When is the best time to take Origin?
We suggest 30-45 minutes before training for optimal dosing time but we also recommend trying your own dosing times and seeing what works best for you.

Can I stack Protocol Advanced and Origin?
Certainly; combining the two would have profound results on your training performance.

Is it best for weight training or can I take it for cardio?
Origin is built to enhance your performance regardless of whether it might be laps in the pool or reps in the weight room.

I’ve been using Origin for some time now and I think it’s causing headaches?
This is actually a common side effect based on your individual tolerance to theanine. If this happens to you, simply take time off and try and avoid teas and even some energy drinks that may contain theanine in higher doses. The dose used in Origin has been evaluated to be incredibly well tolerated and when caffeine is dosed alongside it, headaches are easily prevented.

We open up to the FAQ to all of you!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We open up to the FAQ to all of you!
If you had to choose a preworkout from another company to stack beside this what would it be? Personally considering running an Origin/Clout log

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you had to choose a preworkout from another company to stack beside this what would it be? Personally considering running an Origin/Clout log
Love it... HV Body Octane, Craze, and Green Bulge would be three others I would consider.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love it... HV Body Octane, Craze, and Green Bulge would be three others I would consider.
Got a sample of origin in the mail today =D. If I do end up liking it I imagine I would probably start a log, haven't done one on this site yet or for Genomyx which is a damn shame. Still use the original ss everyday as well. If there is anything you would like to have done let me know.

Any foreseeable problems dosing Origin at 2 servings? What about Origin alongside Focus XT?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got a sample of origin in the mail today =D. If I do end up liking it I imagine I would probably start a log, haven't done one on this site yet or for Genomyx which is a damn shame. Still use the original ss everyday as well. If there is anything you would like to have done let me know.

Any foreseeable problems dosing Origin at 2 servings? What about Origin alongside Focus XT?
No foreseeable problems, but it's not entirely necessary... You're, in my opinion, wasting money that way.

No issues either with combining Origin/Focus XT, but I wouldn't recommend using them at the same time, unless it's the non-stim FXT.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean, yes... use it twice/day (so you have to buy more)!

:D
Haha I'm just not too familiar with TMG dosing protocol and like to dose my Citrulline just a little bit higher so I wasn't sure how you recommended dosing. Also any rhodalia or theanine containing products I've tried have been in prop blends. Will probably just mix it with 2g CM for 4g total Citrulline and see how that does me. Will probably also add 2g COP each time when I get around to buying a tub

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Body Octane or Stim Free Focus XT would be my picks. Two different approaches however.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha I'm just not too familiar with TMG dosing protocol and like to dose my Citrulline just a little bit higher so I wasn't sure how you recommended dosing. Also any rhodalia or theanine containing products I've tried have been in prop blends. Will probably just mix it with 2g CM for 4g total Citrulline and see how that does me. Will probably also add 2g COP each time when I get around to buying a tub
That's a good plan, dude... I've been mixing some bulk COP that I've had lying around with mine; has a noticeable impact on endurance/performance for me.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I had to train with out protocol for a bit and notices then how effective COP is, because of how my work outs suffered with out it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have some Origin that will be here tomorrow. Quite excited. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome let us know how you like it.
Only went with half a serving today but will bump up for the next one. Flavor was better than I anticipated (nervous cherry would taste medicinal) and the smell when I opened the tub was just like the old Kool-aid flavor packs.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i wish ORIGIN was stim free

profile is awesome
I understand what you mean. Protocol is so versatile as a stacker because of the no stim. We really designed origin to complement the new protocol and between the 2 you get quite a lineup of ingredients at effective doses.

The stim effect of origin is vet smooth.

squatting

Banned
Awards
I understand what you mean. Protocol is so versatile as a stacker because of the no stim. We really designed origin to complement the new protocol and between the 2 you get quite a lineup of ingredients at effective doses.

The stim effect of origin is vet smooth.
yea im on my 3rd Protocol v2 now. it's a staple.

i just hate stims, im a amateur boxer i steer away frm any type of stimulants for my workouts

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
yea im on my 3rd Protocol v2 now. it's a staple.

i just hate stims, im a amateur boxer i steer away frm any type of stimulants for my workouts
awesome, have you tried cherry bomb yet?

squatting

Banned
Awards
I believe nutra was one of the first to carry it and its on special too
Ah I bought it thru another seller since NP didn't have DCP in stock but next month for sure ima get that cherry thanks again