When should I smolder?

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Hey guys I have some Smolder on the way and wanted some advice from Reps or people who have used it.

Right now I am doing 2 a day Cardio(Slow and Low impact) sessions for about 60 minutes each, I of course shower after each session from being drenched in sweat (natural sweater). My basic Schedule:

Wake: 8am
Shower: 930am Depending on how clean I feel lol
Cardio: 11am - Shower immediately after (5/8 of total calories are burnt here)
Cardio: 7pm - Shower immediately after (3/8 of total calories are burnt here)

My question is what would be the best time to apply Smolder if I was to use it once a day. I am assuming it is best used while working out. Should I apply it after the first shower so it would be active during the first cardio? Would the shower wash it off? If I Reapplied it after the second workout is there a chance for irritation or excessive burn? I would like to take full effect because I have those HARD to burn off places still lingering. Just to be clear I have my diet in check and am currently not lifting due to a possible torn RC or pinched nerve (still be evaluated by my doctor). The spots I will be applying this too are across my lower midsection and wrapping around to mid-back (love handle area). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Best bet which we have all done is use it 30 minutes before your workout so on the first cardio session since its so close to the shower you take at 930 I would apply it right after since your pores will be open. Then for your second cardio session I would apply it 30 minutes prior to working out.

Smolder is the milder version of Eviscerate so it wont burn much after your shower but twice a day before your workouts should work fine.

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards
Best bet which we have all done is use it 30 minutes before your workout so on the first cardio session since its so close to the shower you take at 930 I would apply it right after since your pores will be open. Then for your second cardio session I would apply it 30 minutes prior to working out.

Smolder is the milder version of Eviscerate so it wont burn much after your shower but twice a day before your workouts should work fine.
Thanks man, This was actually the plan but just wanted to check anyway.. better safe than sorry..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, you need to be discipline and just shower when you wake up, apply it, and do cardio 2 hours after or so. I don't like to shower right away in contest prep, but with abliterate and eviscerate, I am left with no choice.. morning applications imo have always worked best.

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IMO, you need to be discipline and just shower when you wake up, apply it, and do cardio 2 hours after or so. I don't like to shower right away in contest prep, but with abliterate and eviscerate, I am left with no choice.. morning applications imo have always worked best.

Mike
What if you're going to work and work out later in the day?
From what I have seen it's best to use it pre work out, but on the label it says apply after morning shower.
I don't really get a burn either until I start working out anymore, no complaints though. :)

BMStricklin

BMStricklin

Awards

Mike
Thanks for the info. Still waiting for this to come in. Ordered it from OrbitNutrition with some OxyElite and they just happened to not send the Smolder.. Discipline is not an issue here, I am willing to do whatever I need to so showering immediately after waking is not an issue.

As far as Abliterate and Evis.. do you apply them at the same time or have do a stagger application?