Meet: Protocol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Meet the product: PROTOCOL
We'd like to invite our customers to learn a little and ask a lot... If your question isn't answered below, please ask and we'll be happy to respond...

Protocol Overview:
Protocol will greatly enhance the beneficial muscle building effects of exercise by allowing you to go harder longer and recover faster. Most users will notice a definite increase in muscle soreness in the first few weeks of proper pre-workout supplementation due to an increase in muscle fiber recruitment. The synergy of the ingredients will aid greatly in recovery from training and users will be able to discern rapid changes in muscle mass and fat loss as Protocol accelerates your training to the next level.

Protocol Mechanisms of Action:

•Activates mTOR (Leucine)
•Elevates muscle protein synthesis (Leucine)
•Reduces muscle protein breakdown (Leucine)
•Reduces muscle loss on hypocaloric diet (Leucine)
•Increases muscle cell insulin sensitivity through multiple angles (Leucine)
•Provides an muscle building effect with our without insulin (Leucine)
•Reduces markers of metabolic stress to exercise and speeds recovery from training (LCLT)
•Increases androgen receptor density (LCLT)
•Elevates IGF-1 levels (LCLT)
•Increases Nitric Oxide synthesis (Agmatine sulfate)
•Inhibits Nitric Oxide breakdown (Agmatine sulfate)
•Enhances nutrient delivery to muscle cells (Agmatine sulfate)
•Increases muscular endurance (ALL)
•Allows for increased training volume and muscle fiber activation (ALL)
•Cell membrane protective (COP)
•Neuro-protective (Agmatine sulfate)
•Mood elevating (Agmatine sulfate)
•Cardioprotective (COP)
•Improves anaerobic glycolysis (COP)

Label directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix two (2) scoops of Protocol with 8oz of cold water. Consume immediately after mixing on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals. For best results, consume up to two (2) servings of Protocol each day.

Team directions (learned through trial, error, and anecdotal feedback):
Take both servings (4 scoops) prior to exercise. Due to COP sensitivity, users may want to begin with one serving, adding a scoop every few days until 4 scoops/once is achieved without any stomach discomfort.

1. When should I take Protocol and do I need to cycle it?
Protocol should be dosed at 1-2 servings pre-workout (or intra-workout if you’d like). It should also be dosed on off days to allow for a saturating effect of COP. Protocol should be cycled like all other supplements but should be well tolerated and effective for extended durations (2+ months).

2. Why pre-workout? I thought the old Protocol was a post-workout recovery aid?
Protocol is an amazing pre-workout and can certainly be a great aid post-workout, but the ideal timing is pre-workout. The pre-workout dose makes use of all ingredients, like COP’s effect on endurance, agmatine’s increase in vasodilation, LCLT’s protection of androgen receptors, and Leucine’s protection of muscle mass.

3. So I’m going to get sore the first few times, but it’s a recovery aid?
A bit complicated I know… It comes down to different ingredients doing different things. COP should increase the amount of total muscle fibers activated due to an increase in workload capacity, so it’s like you’ve just begun training again. Remember how sore you were when you first began or how you feel after a week off? You adapt to the added resistance and the other ingredients all aid in improving recovery so plateaus can be considered a thing of the past.

4. Can I take more than one serving of Protocol per day?
Definitely! We recommend taking Protocol daily between 1-2 servings (2-4 scoops) to accelerate recovery and two servings of Protocol will even further enhance athletic performance over one. However, one will still do the trick; it really comes down to your personal preference.

5. Can females use Protocol?
Yes. Protocol has an indirect effect on testosterone efficiency by increasing androgen receptor density in men, not by directly elevating testosterone, so there is no concern for unfavorable hormonal elevation in women.

6. Is Protocol safe to stack with other supplements?
Protocol is safe to combine with just about anything. There may be some reduction in agmatine’s abilities when taken alongside an alpha 2 antagonist (like yohimbine), but spacing the doses apart should alleviate any issues.

7. What should I expect from Protocol and how quickly should I see results?
Users will see immediate results in gym performance and this alone will translate into greater gains in muscle or greater reductions in body fat. The accelerated recovery from Protocol will result in increases in lean body mass retention while in a caloric deficit and more rapid improvements in athletic performance. The whole product is designed to help you train harder longer and recover faster, bringing you closer to your goals with each workout.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Thanks for posting. Open FAQ and discussion for our loyal Fanatyx

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is a much different product than any BCAA/pre work out. How versatile it is we want to open a discussion.

First question. How did we make it taste so good? Answer: magic...

domore

Awards
I have yet to try v2. I can say that I have enjoyed the OG for quite some time. I still have two sealed bottles that I have to take down.

I see Protocol as the total ergogenic. It is a simple, yet very effective formula. Each ingredient offers many benefits. Agmatine, for example, can elicit different effects at different timings (Upon rising: peptide increase/GH release, Meals: improved insulin sensitivity, pre: pumps/performance/vasodilation, post: reduced DOMS).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protocol v.1 was awesome, i can only imagine this being better!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
I have yet to try v2. I can say that I have enjoyed the OG for quite some time. I still have two sealed bottles that I have to take down.

I see Protocol as the total ergogenic. It is a simple, yet very effective formula. Each ingredient offers many benefits. Agmatine, for example, can elicit different effects at different timings (Upon rising: peptide increase/GH release, Meals: improved insulin sensitivity, pre: pumps/performance/vasodilation, post: reduced DOMS).
It really is a great, yet simple formula. We dont use prop blends so you know exactly what you are getting as well. Protocol v2 does so much for me, and COP has become one of my new favorite ingredients because of it.

In every way, if you get a chance to try it please let us know what you think. We love the feedback.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mike... Throw me your address and I'll bag up a few samples and send them off to you.

domore

Awards
I finally order v2. I'm going to work through my last tubs of OG, then I'm all over it.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Could this be used as an intra workout drink. I love the flavor of origin so I'm kinda basing the flavor of protocol off what the flavor of origin is hoping they will be the same, so big question is can it be used as a good intra workout drink.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could this be used as an intra workout drink. I love the flavor of origin so I'm kinda basing the flavor of protocol off what the flavor of origin is hoping they will be the same, so big question is can it be used as a good intra workout drink.
Protocol is really an "anytime" product... you can certainly use it intra-. The cherry flavor is a bit lighter than the Origin flavor, if that makes any sense. Still that same burst of cherry, but we needed to include just a little more in Origin to cut the bite of the herbs we used.