ORIGIN PRE-WORKOUT TESTER THREAD

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So who wants a free bottle of Origin?????? Well be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate. Your chances will be greatly increased if you are already using Protocol :) Were very interested in hearing how the two stack together.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Protocol the Original version and loved it. Not using it now though. I'll test out the pre workout for you. Is it going to be a strong stimulant pre-workout?. Only Genomyx product I use regularly is Gut Health. Never really had much interest in any of the other products besides the original Protocol.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its is but in a good way. The feeling is very clean and smooth. This morning I felt focused and could not wait to knock out each workout station.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks T-Bone for the support. You are in the running for sure :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here it is. Couldn't find this thread. Now that I'm bumping it I'm sure everyone will go hog-wild nuts and you'll have 10 pages by the end of the night.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol I hope so. Im very impressed. I used it pre workout today with protocol and had an awesome workout.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
People most definately need to jump on this deal. Getting to try Origin for free :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used protcol and enjoyed it, but pretty much Im very interested just for the fact its brought out by you guys. Solid products. Used everything

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Ive used protcol and enjoyed it, but pretty much Im very interested just for the fact its brought out by you guys. Solid products. Used everything
Thanks joHNny our R&D has been hard work

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet you would get more interest if you posted in the company promo section. ;)

I'd apply but I plan to purchase some of this when it goes on sale anyways. :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I bet you would get more interest if you posted in the company promo section. ;)

I'd apply but I plan to purchase some of this when it goes on sale anyways. :D
Already on that once we have it on our hands we will post up. Don't want to post and then we get delays

Being premature sucks basketballs ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already on that once we have it on our hands we will post up. Don't want to post and then we get delays

Being premature sucks basketballs ;)
Sounds good and I people always complain and moan about delays so that is the smart approach.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Resolve. Im using the stack right now and loving it :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're all winners.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking to get a log going for this site, woul love to do it for a pwo! Really looking for one I can stick with

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys. We should be able to get this going this week. Origin was delayed a few days :( Were back on track now

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!
You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit :D

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit :D
Sounds good! I could some better endurance about now.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Get in here people and apply! Getting to log and new product from a solid company is where it's at.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.
It should be interesting to see what you think of Origin then! :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty stoked to get a chance to try this out. Currently using pump fixx which I like but it doesn't seem to be as effective any more

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another Delay. If it doesn't happen this week someone is getting hurt ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hope no one has to get hurt cause I wanna try this bad boy!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Perfection takes time.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Appreciate the patience from everyone, the wait will be WELL worth it.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I am probably less patient about this than anyone else... Is that bad?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established