ORIGIN PRE-WORKOUT TESTER THREAD

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. in for this.


  2. Genomyx!
    •   
       


  3. I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!

  4. Awesome guys. We should be able to get this going this week. Origin was delayed a few days Were back on track now

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RJW719 View Post
    I would love to try Origin! I am always looking for something new, and could do a detailed log of Origin! Also, I have used Protocol and it is one of my favorites!
    You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    You will def love Origin then and will need protocol to keep going and going like the energizer rabbit
    Sounds good! I could some better endurance about now.

  7. Get in here people and apply! Getting to log and new product from a solid company is where it's at.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  8. Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Couldn't sleep last night. Need a pre-workout that can wake me up out of a stooper so I can wake up to work out!. The problem with most is my body adjusts to them within a week and I have to switch to a different one or take a higher dosage.
    It should be interesting to see what you think of Origin then!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  10. Pretty stoked to get a chance to try this out. Currently using pump fixx which I like but it doesn't seem to be as effective any more
    •   
       


  11. Bumptastic.

  12. Another Delay. If it doesn't happen this week someone is getting hurt

  13. Well I hope no one has to get hurt cause I wanna try this bad boy!

  14. Perfection takes time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Well I hope no one has to get hurt cause I wanna try this bad boy!
    Thats what I was thinking!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  16. Appreciate the patience from everyone, the wait will be WELL worth it.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44
    Appreciate the patience from everyone, the wait will be WELL worth it.
    Excellent "said in mr burns voice"

  18. I am probably less patient about this than anyone else... Is that bad?

  19. Hilarious!

  20. Love the pic!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  21. Still working through the delays. Lets hope the raw material pirates let one of the ingredients get through next week so we can rap up production and get these out with a quickness.

  22. You can release the profile for CREignite while we wait for the release of Origin

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Still working through the delays. Lets hope the raw material pirates let one of the ingredients get through next week so we can rap up production and get these out with a quickness.
    Attachment 69404


    So you're picking me?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Another Delay. If it doesn't happen this week someone is getting hurt
    No one got hurt did they?

  25. No lol but the delays ended up happening for a reason at least I believe. We've made a slight alteration in the formula. Let me see how soon I can get this label up. Profile is still 99% the same.

  26. Hanging out my nutra order for this and creatona
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. not another pre workout thread!!!!
    By wannabebig25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:31 PM
  3. Jim's Pre workout Thread.
    By Jim2542 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 04:38 PM
  4. Axis Labs Needs Testers For SMASH Pre-workout
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:09 AM
  5. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in