CREignite

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    There will be some form of creatine in it.
    Haha, thanks


  2. This looks somewhat interesting. I already have creatine though and 1 tub lasts me a year at less than $20.
    •   
       

  3. CREignite


    Right now I'm using di creatine malate. Costs me around 3$ a month. Mono destroys me.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Right now I'm using di creatine malate. Costs me around 3$ a month. Mono destroys me.
    Well, since Smitty said it isn't creatine orotate, I hope it is MCC or creatine nitrate.

  5. Name:  547556_10151309230239016_1953765056_n.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  11.1 KB

    Can I have this, please?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Name:  547556_10151309230239016_1953765056_n.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  11.1 KB

    Can I have this, please?
    Me too?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Name:  547556_10151309230239016_1953765056_n.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  11.1 KB

    Can I have this, please?
    bahahaha loved it mixed with ORIGIN, and PROTOCOL. endurance was off the chain
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    bahahaha loved it mixed with ORIGIN, and PROTOCOL. endurance was off the chain


    I need some to stack with Protocol!
  9. CREignite


    It will come. Soon

  10. Saw the flavor was finally approved. Bring on the Watermelon.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw the flavor was finally approved. Bring on the Watermelon.
    I didn't see that! I'm in for some watermelon!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I didn't see that! I'm in for some watermelon!
    Once we have a set date for release we will post up the profile and ETA to retailers
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Once we have a set date for release we will post up the profile and ETA to retailers
    My goodness, I have been waiting to the profile for a while.

  14. Updates?

  15. Flavor has been completed and the product has already headed into production. Flavor will be watermelon and Fruit punch will be released by summer. We had a sample of both recently and they were both perfect.

    Make sure to follow us on Facebook, twitter or instigram. I believe today is our last day on the AM.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Flavor has been completed and the product has already headed into production. Flavor will be watermelon and Fruit punch will be released by summer. We had a sample of both recently and they were both perfect.

    Make sure to follow us on Facebook, twitter or instigram. I believe today is our last day on the AM.
    Ahh! Last day?! You guys got to do what you have to do.

    I'll be sure to grab some.

  17. Thanks brother our relationship with Nutraplanet is stronger than ever so expect some sick deals. Maybe even exclusive Ill still be around and so will the reps. Feel free to pm use or email if you have any questions.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks brother our relationship with Nutraplanet is stronger than ever so expect some sick deals. Maybe even exclusive Ill still be around and so will the reps. Feel free to pm use or email if you have any questions.
    Good deal! I'll be sure to hit you guys up, I still have a bunch of VB12 strips. You guys will continue to put great products out.

  19. Sad to see you go but will still be keep following for future updates.

  20. Thanks guys. If you haven't already sign up on our site for newsletters. Ill get those going this week for those not really using social media

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks guys. If you haven't already sign up on our site for newsletters. Ill get those going this week for those not really using social media
    That will be me

  22. Believe I am already subscribed but I also follow on twitter.

  23. Thanks guys

  24. Creignite is in stock and on the way to retailers. Finally.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Creignite is in stock and on the way to retailers. Finally.
    Finally!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in