CREignite

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision
    That is the only way to approach it. It can't be another creatine product. It has to be up right by Clout and Green Bulge.


  2. Considering the news that Cherry Protocol should be out soon and that a new product is close as well does that mean we are real close to seeing Watermelon Lime Creignite?
    •   
       


  3. Yes sir. As soon as I give the flavor the ok. First Pilot wasn't that great.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Yes sir. As soon as I give the flavor the ok. First Pilot wasn't that great.
    Awesome. I am sure as soon as it rolls out I will start to get ancy about what is next...

  5. lol we have so much going on
    •   
       


  6. I'm in all day for Creignite.

  7. Your all lucky I'm not in control. Everything would taste like protocol v2... EVERYTHING.

  8. I saw the label on another forum. Can someone post it here?

  9. Here ya go brotha

    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Here ya go brotha

    Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?
    LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Ahhhh, okay. Patience, patience.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?
    We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    They are very clean looking. You guys definitely have a winner in the graphic design department.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:
    Haha, I got all excited when I saw it, and thought the web browser was cutting it off.

  18. The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)
    As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.
    And reflective elements on said packaging attracts fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.
    I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    And reflective elements on said packaging attracts fish.



    I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    You could donate labels to be used on River Monsters.

  23. Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
    The latest I've heard is that cherry Protocol and Origin will be ready by the end of the week, with CREignite following "shortly"... I know Armando is still testing the flavor, but once that's locked in, production/shipping time should be very short.

    Sorry, but with all that happened with Origin, I'm very hesitant to put an ETA on this, y'know? I don't see any reason, though, why it shouldn't be ready in the next 3 weeks.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  25. It will be on my Christmas list then.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in