CREignite

domore

Awards
I'm unsure if you guys can start threads since you have left AM, so I'm starting one to get some talk going on CREignite.

A creatine mix, correct? MCC, Creatine Orotate, Creatine Nitrate?

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Profile/label will be released pretty soon, so I cant quite say at this time. But I feel that it will make a splash in the creatine category while remaining cost effective for user.

domore

Awards
Profile/label will be released pretty soon, so I cant quite say at this time. But I feel that it will make a splash in the creatine category while remaining cost effective for user.
Good deal. I'm interested in what mixture you guys have come up with.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks domore. We decided not to leave for now. Lat minute thing. The formula should be ready to release soon. We like to do it with the Labels which will be done next week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More sweetness from Genomyx!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:) We have a lot going on in the next few months to hit our goal of 8-10 products by Dec/Jan

domore

Awards
Thanks domore. We decided not to leave for now. Lat minute thing. The formula should be ready to release soon. We like to do it with the Labels which will be done next week.
:) We have a lot going on in the next few months to hit our goal of 8-10 products by Dec/Jan
Great to hear! You guys will have a hefty lineup soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More stuff from Genomyx. :eek:

And sticking around? Sounds good to me. :D

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you guys are the reason were sticking around. Bring it. Group hug!!!!!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:grouphug:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Were still deciding I would like a watermelon flavor. We had a pretty good response from our Facebook page to give us an idea what direction to go in

domore

Awards
Were still deciding I would like a watermelon flavor. We had a pretty good response from our Facebook page to give us an idea what direction to go in
I can dig watermelon. Maybe apple, too.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets go with Watermelon! ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm unsure if you guys can start threads since you have left AM, so I'm starting one to get some talk going on CREignite.

A creatine mix, correct? MCC, Creatine Orotate, Creatine Nitrate?
You pickin my 3 favorite forms brah?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MCC and Creatine Orotate are my favorites too! Never used Creatine Nitrate though. :thumbsup:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still rooting for a blue raspberry flavor.

And without divulging too much, one of CREignite's ingredients has yet to be used in a designer supplement, but has an amazing track record of clinical support.

And, in true Genomyx fashion, CREignite will not only serve to aid in performance, but in general health as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And without divulging too much, one of CREignite's ingredients has yet to be used in a designer supplement, but has an amazing track record of clinical support.

And, in true Genomyx fashion, CREignite will not only serve to aid in performance, but in general health as well.
Definitely intrigued by this. Interested to see how this turns out. I also wouldn't mind Blue Rasp flavor either. :)

domore

Awards

Pretty interesting! Many people overlook the benefits of supplementing for general health--looking just ergogenic potential. They are missing out.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any news, fellas?
All pricing quotes are in, so next step will be to move to production... Once the Origin release is behind us (next week), we'll be turning our attention to the remaining projects we have on the docket (including CREignite) to close out 2012.

domore

Awards
All pricing quotes are in, so next step will be to move to production... Once the Origin release is behind us (next week), we'll be turning our attention to the remaining projects we have on the docket (including CREignite) to close out 2012.
Good deal. Thanks, Smitty. I'm looking forward to this one.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. Thanks, Smitty. I'm looking forward to this one.
Me, too... I've only really enjoyed MAN's Orotine (and Clout) and CL's Green Bulge in terms of designer creatine products. So, it'll be nice to have one in the family that will ***** these in efficacy and cost.

EDIT: LOL... Why is rival asterisked out?

domore

Awards
Me, too... I've only really enjoyed MAN's Orotine (and Clout) and CL's Green Bulge in terms of designer creatine products. So, it'll be nice to have one in the family that will ***** these in efficacy and cost.

EDIT: LOL... Why is rival asterisked out?
Why would it be asterisked out? Weird.

Anyway. If CREignite is similar to both of those products you mentioned, Genomyx will be at the top of the creatine game as well.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Blue raspberry sounds good!

:)

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
As long as it doesn't stain your mouth. :/
yeah it wouldn't be fun trying to hit on the opposite sex while having a blue mouth.. LOL
Good thing I already have one reeled in!

domore

Awards
yeah it wouldn't be fun trying to hit on the opposite sex while having a blue mouth.. LOL
Unless it is a smurf......

:biglaugh:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I heard it dyes your whole body green, only when aggression reaches a peak though?

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
I heard it dyes your whole body green, only when aggression reaches a peak though?
Lmao.. Haven't witnessed that myself. :)

domore

Awards
I see that Creignite is back on track!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, ready to rock... We're sometimes at the mercy of the supplier (as is the case with Origin); with CREignite, we were misquoted on the one ingredient we wanted to include and, luckily, we looked into a bit more and found out what the issue was.

So, we had to scratch it, research, and find an appropriate replacement that wouldn't drive the cost through the roof.

We stayed true to our plan and are ready to put out a game changer.

domore

Awards
Yup, ready to rock... We're sometimes at the mercy of the supplier (as is the case with Origin); with CREignite, we were misquoted on the one ingredient we wanted to include and, luckily, we looked into a bit more and found out what the issue was.

So, we had to scratch it, research, and find an appropriate replacement that wouldn't drive the cost through the roof.

We stayed true to our plan and are ready to put out a game changer.
Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?

domore

Awards
I just need to post again because I don't like my post count number.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?
We're going to try like hell, so it's still hush hush... Maybe a Basyx or something.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?
I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.

domore

Awards
I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
Pretty sweet. If it comes around that time, it will fit nicely with some Black Friday sales.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understood and that should be perfect timing for my currrent stash being depleted.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision

domore

Awards
Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision
That is the only way to approach it. It can't be another creatine product. It has to be up right by Clout and Green Bulge.