CREignite

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?
    LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Ahhhh, okay. Patience, patience.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?
    We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

4. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.

5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    Mike ~ R/D

6. Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:

7. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    They are very clean looking. You guys definitely have a winner in the graphic design department.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:
    Haha, I got all excited when I saw it, and thought the web browser was cutting it off.

8. The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)

9. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)
    As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.
    And reflective elements on said packaging attracts fish.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.
    I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    Mike ~ R/D

12. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    You could donate labels to be used on River Monsters.

13. Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
    The latest I've heard is that cherry Protocol and Origin will be ready by the end of the week, with CREignite following "shortly"... I know Armando is still testing the flavor, but once that's locked in, production/shipping time should be very short.

Sorry, but with all that happened with Origin, I'm very hesitant to put an ETA on this, y'know? I don't see any reason, though, why it shouldn't be ready in the next 3 weeks.
    Mike ~ R/D

15. It will be on my Christmas list then.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It will be on my Christmas list then.
    I'm sure we'll be hosting some logging opps and giveaways with it as well, so maybe we can play Santa for you.
    Mike ~ R/D

17. Quote Originally Posted by domore

You could donate labels to be used on River Monsters.
    There is a good way to prevent waste! Fishing for river monsters.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

18. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

Yeah I like Driven's as well. The new USP labels are interesting.

19. My guesses: creatine orotate, some form of ALA, beta-alanine, ALCAR, and something novel like Pyrroloquinoline quinone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My guesses: creatine orotate, some form of ALA, beta-alanine, ALCAR, and something novel like Pyrroloquinoline quinone.
    I was thinking BA, ALCAR and PQQ as well.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My guesses: creatine orotate, some form of ALA, beta-alanine, ALCAR, and something novel like Pyrroloquinoline quinone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I was thinking BA, ALCAR and PQQ as well.
    I like those guesses.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nope, nope, nope, nope annnd nope.

I'll say this, though, we were really pursuing PQQ as an additive, but that sh't is expensive... and I mean expensive.

We want this to retail for under $30 and that stuff, awesome as it is, would've pushed this into the 40s or even 50s.
    Mike ~ R/D

23. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

Nope, nope, nope, nope annnd nope.

I'll say this, though, we were really pursuing PQQ as an additive, but that sh't is expensive... and I mean expensive.

We want this to retail for under $30 and that stuff, awesome as it is, would've pushed this into the 40s or even 50s.
    It's insane how much some of these ingredients can run.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    It's insane how much some of these ingredients can run.
    Patrick Arnold once mentioned (and I paraphrase) that he'd have a million great ideas made into great products if it weren't for ingredient cost.
    Mike ~ R/D

25. Believe me, I can definitely appreciate that creating a good formula is only like 5% of actually making it happen. I'm glad you didn't go with PQQ btw. It has a TON of therapeutic research but I was really on the fence about whether or not it would actually help healthy athletes. Its downstream effects are also quite varied and would be difficult to manipulate and isolate (i.e. concomitant activation of both oncogenes and tumor suppressors).

26. Is the flavoring system almost complete? I know it is tough to release the label before that is complete.

27. hope so. I will be receiving the latest tomorrow. Might not taste the best because of some of the ingredients are hard to flavor but if its ok well release. Ill be able to report tomorrow hopefully.

28. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    hope so. I will be receiving the latest tomorrow. Might not taste the best because of some of the ingredients are hard to flavor but if its ok well release. Ill be able to report tomorrow hopefully.
    If it is a nice profile, I don't people will mind. I know flavoring does help sell products, but Clout sells pretty well even though it has a funky taste.

29. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    hope so. I will be receiving the latest tomorrow. Might not taste the best because of some of the ingredients are hard to flavor but if its ok well release. Ill be able to report tomorrow hopefully.
    Toss it into Protocol = Profit?

I know I personally don't care too much (had plenty of Clout and Ultima before) but understand the masses tend to complain about such things.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Believe me, I can definitely appreciate that creating a good formula is only like 5% of actually making it happen. I'm glad you didn't go with PQQ btw. It has a TON of therapeutic research but I was really on the fence about whether or not it would actually help healthy athletes. Its downstream effects are also quite varied and would be difficult to manipulate and isolate (i.e. concomitant activation of both oncogenes and tumor suppressors).
    How does PQQ differ from CoQ10?

I've read that unlike CoQ10, which is located in the mitochondria's electron transport chain, PQQ is located in the cytoplasm. Is that correct?

Can you shed a bit of info on PQQ?