CREignite - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

CREignite

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Yup, ready to rock... We're sometimes at the mercy of the supplier (as is the case with Origin); with CREignite, we were misquoted on the one ingredient we wanted to include and, luckily, we looked into a bit more and found out what the issue was.

So, we had to scratch it, research, and find an appropriate replacement that wouldn't drive the cost through the roof.

We stayed true to our plan and are ready to put out a game changer.
    Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just need to post again because I don't like my post count number.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?
    We're going to try like hell, so it's still hush hush... Maybe a Basyx or something.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

4. Senior Member

We're going to try like hell, so it's still hush hush... Maybe a Basyx or something.
    Good deal. I totally understand, Smitty. Thanks!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?
    I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
    Mike ~ R/D
  7. Senior Member

I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
    Pretty sweet. If it comes around that time, it will fit nicely with some Black Friday sales.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Understood and that should be perfect timing for my currrent stash being depleted.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision
  10. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision
    That is the only way to approach it. It can't be another creatine product. It has to be up right by Clout and Green Bulge.
  11. Senior Member

That is the only way to approach it. It can't be another creatine product. It has to be up right by Clout and Green Bulge.
  12. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Considering the news that Cherry Protocol should be out soon and that a new product is close as well does that mean we are real close to seeing Watermelon Lime Creignite?
  13. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes sir. As soon as I give the flavor the ok. First Pilot wasn't that great.
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Yes sir. As soon as I give the flavor the ok. First Pilot wasn't that great.
    Awesome. I am sure as soon as it rolls out I will start to get ancy about what is next...
  15. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol we have so much going on
  16. Senior Member

I'm in all day for Creignite.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Your all lucky I'm not in control. Everything would taste like protocol v2... EVERYTHING.
  18. Senior Member

I saw the label on another forum. Can someone post it here?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here ya go brotha

Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  20. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Here ya go brotha

Gracias, mi amigo. Can I haz other half pa-lease?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    LOL almost posted that one too but soon you shall know the goodies
    Ahhhh, okay. Patience, patience.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    Mike ~ R/D
  24. Senior Member

We'll share that information as soon as we have a FIRM release date. No more pre-tease teasing.
    You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

You're blue balling me, Smitty! By the way, the graphics look outstanding as usual.
    Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    Mike ~ R/D
  26. Elite Member

Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:
  27. Senior Member

Right? I love our labels and honestly think they're the best out there, biased or not.
    They are very clean looking. You guys definitely have a winner in the graphic design department.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Saw the label tried to click hoping it would expand to the full thing. :soclose:
    Haha, I got all excited when I saw it, and thought the web browser was cutting it off.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)
  29. Senior Member

The whole packaging was thought out. Labels, containers, colors. Plus you know exactly what's inside those pretty containers. (Well you don't know what's inside the CREignite yet)
    As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.
  30. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

As much as people don't like to admit it, pretty packaging attracts customers.
    And reflective elements on said packaging attracts fish.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I posted the same thing on Facebook today. The only thing that comes close is the company I used to rep for Omega Sports. I also like the Purus and AI sports labels as well.
    I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    Mike ~ R/D
  32. Senior Member

I like Driven's labels, too... Animal's have always been dope and I actually like USP's labels; very clean and clinical looking.
    You could donate labels to be used on River Monsters.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Getting low on my current stash of creatine. What's this time frame looking like?
    The latest I've heard is that cherry Protocol and Origin will be ready by the end of the week, with CREignite following "shortly"... I know Armando is still testing the flavor, but once that's locked in, production/shipping time should be very short.

Sorry, but with all that happened with Origin, I'm very hesitant to put an ETA on this, y'know? I don't see any reason, though, why it shouldn't be ready in the next 3 weeks.
    Mike ~ R/D
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

It will be on my Christmas list then.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

It will be on my Christmas list then.
    I'm sure we'll be hosting some logging opps and giveaways with it as well, so maybe we can play Santa for you.
    Mike ~ R/D
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore

You could donate labels to be used on River Monsters.
    There is a good way to prevent waste! Fishing for river monsters.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I like Driven's as well. The new USP labels are interesting.
  39. Diamond Member

My guesses: creatine orotate, some form of ALA, beta-alanine, ALCAR, and something novel like Pyrroloquinoline quinone.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My guesses: creatine orotate, some form of ALA, beta-alanine, ALCAR, and something novel like Pyrroloquinoline quinone.
    I was thinking BA, ALCAR and PQQ as well.
  •