CREignite

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Any news, fellas?
    All pricing quotes are in, so next step will be to move to production... Once the Origin release is behind us (next week), we'll be turning our attention to the remaining projects we have on the docket (including CREignite) to close out 2012.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    All pricing quotes are in, so next step will be to move to production... Once the Origin release is behind us (next week), we'll be turning our attention to the remaining projects we have on the docket (including CREignite) to close out 2012.
    Good deal. Thanks, Smitty. I'm looking forward to this one.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Good deal. Thanks, Smitty. I'm looking forward to this one.
    Me, too... I've only really enjoyed MAN's Orotine (and Clout) and CL's Green Bulge in terms of designer creatine products. So, it'll be nice to have one in the family that will ***** these in efficacy and cost.

    EDIT: LOL... Why is rival asterisked out?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Me, too... I've only really enjoyed MAN's Orotine (and Clout) and CL's Green Bulge in terms of designer creatine products. So, it'll be nice to have one in the family that will ***** these in efficacy and cost.

    EDIT: LOL... Why is rival asterisked out?
    Why would it be asterisked out? Weird.

    Anyway. If CREignite is similar to both of those products you mentioned, Genomyx will be at the top of the creatine game as well.

  5. Blue raspberry sounds good!

    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Blue raspberry sounds good!

    As long as it doesn't stain your mouth. :/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    As long as it doesn't stain your mouth. :/
    yeah it wouldn't be fun trying to hit on the opposite sex while having a blue mouth.. LOL
    Good thing I already have one reeled in!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    yeah it wouldn't be fun trying to hit on the opposite sex while having a blue mouth.. LOL
    Good thing I already have one reeled in!
    Unless it is a smurf......


  9. Oh, the anticipation!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    yeah it wouldn't be fun trying to hit on the opposite sex while having a blue mouth.. LOL
    Good thing I already have one reeled in!
    I heard it dyes your whole body green, only when aggression reaches a peak though?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I heard it dyes your whole body green, only when aggression reaches a peak though?
    haha, and make Lou Ferrigno as the CREignite spokesperson.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MM11

    I heard it dyes your whole body green, only when aggression reaches a peak though?
    Lmao.. Haven't witnessed that myself.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  13. I see that Creignite is back on track!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I see that Creignite is back on track!
    Saw that too! Hope things stay on track.

  15. Yup, ready to rock... We're sometimes at the mercy of the supplier (as is the case with Origin); with CREignite, we were misquoted on the one ingredient we wanted to include and, luckily, we looked into a bit more and found out what the issue was.

    So, we had to scratch it, research, and find an appropriate replacement that wouldn't drive the cost through the roof.

    We stayed true to our plan and are ready to put out a game changer.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Yup, ready to rock... We're sometimes at the mercy of the supplier (as is the case with Origin); with CREignite, we were misquoted on the one ingredient we wanted to include and, luckily, we looked into a bit more and found out what the issue was.

    So, we had to scratch it, research, and find an appropriate replacement that wouldn't drive the cost through the roof.

    We stayed true to our plan and are ready to put out a game changer.
    Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?

  17. I just need to post again because I don't like my post count number.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Are you guys looking to include the ingredient that was scratched in the future? If not, are you able to tell us? Or, is it still proprietary information?
    We're going to try like hell, so it's still hush hush... Maybe a Basyx or something.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We're going to try like hell, so it's still hush hush... Maybe a Basyx or something.
    Good deal. I totally understand, Smitty. Thanks!

  20. My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My normal creatine supplement is getting to the end here. How long until this is retailed?
    I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
    Pretty sweet. If it comes around that time, it will fit nicely with some Black Friday sales.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I'm almost afraid to quote an ETA because of what happened with Origin... We're hoping around Thanksgiving, though.
    Understood and that should be perfect timing for my currrent stash being depleted.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Hoping is key. As Smitty said we are really At the mercy of our suppliers. Creatine products have been out so long that for us to release one it really needed to fit into the Genomyx vision
    That is the only way to approach it. It can't be another creatine product. It has to be up right by Clout and Green Bulge.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in