Shirts, Promos, and Tubs of SSv2...O MY

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, I know it was mentioned a little while back that some SS may be available for sale on your site and a few members including myself showed interest, any updates on that?

Second I saw a tweet a couple days ago that shirts and even drawstrings bags may be available soon...hurry up I would love a Genomyx shirt to be available for me to rock at the gym!

Thanks,
Protocol Addict

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
First, I know it was mentioned a little while back that some SS may be available for sale on your site and a few members including myself showed interest, any updates on that?

Second I saw a tweet a couple days ago that shirts and even drawstrings bags may be available soon...hurry up I would love a Genomyx shirt to be available for me to rock at the gym!

Thanks,
Protocol Addict
We were promised Costco Buckets of SSv2...well not really but we really want them.

Sincerely
Celly.

PS: Dewey will come along eventually and rave about this too.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love the thread. Yeah If anyone is interested I can work a deal on the side. Send me a PM and we can talk some biz.

FYI not sure if you saw the post but our Pre workout is coming. Get ready because its a simple formula created so that when combined with Protocol, The Fusion Stack is created :)

Reactions: EPC
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the thread. Yeah If anyone is interested I can work a deal on the side. Send me a PM and we can talk some biz.

FYI not sure if you saw the post but our Pre workout is coming. Get ready because its a simple formula created so that when combined with Protocol, The Fusion Stack is created :)
Will definitely PM you when I get some free time. Also I can't wait! ETA?

Loving some Protocol and SS right now...solid stuff from Genomyx lately.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It is awesome our fans want to rep us! Your support is appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see the shirts and Origin info to be released...but a nice package showed up today. ;)

6 bottles of SSv2 plus some samples. :D

Attachments

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the shirts and Origin info to be released...but a nice package showed up today. ;)

Mmmmm.... I'm drooling over that!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Oh snap :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

I take it you like ssv2? Impressive grab

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it you like ssv2? Impressive grab
When I find something I like I make sure I have plenty of it so I can always have some if I need it. This is one of those cases, and I got offered a deal I could not pass up so I stocked up. :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Protocol Addict
I've been wanting a genomyx drawstring bag since day one.....

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've been wanting a genomyx drawstring bag since day one.....
New tees are done and drawstring bags are next for sure trust me I've been pushing it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more updates on shirts? I've seen hats floating around but not much on shirts lately.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have some new shirts coming out this Fri. It will be black with the same logo thats on our Bottles. They will go up for sale for like 5 dollars. Water bottles are for sale as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have some new shirts coming out this Fri. It will be black with the same logo thats on our Bottles. They will go up for sale for like 5 dollars. Water bottles are for sale as well.
On your site? I'll grab some then..the blue water bottles? Those look like nice quality and I wanted one as well. Thanks!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bolt. Yes the bottles are really cool. Aluminum and super light weight. Comes with a clip I use it to attach my car keys when I hit the Gym. The Shirt is the same good Anvil quality. The Shirts will be up fri or Sat. If you haven't purchased from our site before we normally include a bunch of samples lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool I'll be on the lookout for that then..been trying to snag a Genomyx shirt for awhile. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Bolt. Yes the bottles are really cool. Aluminum and super light weight. Comes with a clip I use it to attach my car keys when I hit the Gym. The Shirt is the same good Anvil quality. The Shirts will be up fri or Sat. If you haven't purchased from our site before we normally include a bunch of samples lol.
How'd I miss this tshirts I have to go investigate.