Two Slin Sane v 2 questions

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I workout in the mornings. On week days I usually have to go pretty early so I don't have much time for breakfast and I usually lift fasted. I am thinking about trying Slin Sane V2 but I know you must consume carbs with it. Would eating a banana or other fruit in the morning be sufficient or are there other carb sources that would be good for a quick breakfast? I haven't seen much about the usage of SSv2 with high glycemic vs. low glycemic carbs. I was sure if a high glycemic carb would be good with it first thing in the morning?

Second question. I know some people take SSv2 at night before bed. Just curious if I should consume carbs with that taking it then or not?

Thanks,

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
I workout in the mornings. On week days I usually have to go pretty early so I don't have much time for breakfast and I usually lift fasted. I am thinking about trying Slin Sane V2 but I know you must consume carbs with it. Would eating a banana or other fruit in the morning be sufficient or are there other carb sources that would be good for a quick breakfast? I haven't seen much about the usage of SSv2 with high glycemic vs. low glycemic carbs. I was sure if a high glycemic carb would be good with it first thing in the morning?

Second question. I know some people take SSv2 at night before bed. Just curious if I should consume carbs with that taking it then or not?

Thanks,
Carb source will make no difference if you take it in the am, we do recommend at least 25g carbs after taking it.

Users do take it pre-bed and I have not seen any signs of hypoglycemia in doing so.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I am not a huge fan of the pre bed dose. But I have tried it and I woke up dry as hell, that's not worth much to me. I train fasted. And usually dose 2 caps pre meal 2-3 (highest carb 150+) it works very well for me this way.