Decimate/EC

jxn

Awards
Can Decimate be safely stacked with ephedrine and caffeine?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Can Decimate be safely stacked with ephedrine and caffeine?
Yes without a doubt, make sure you have a towel to wipe the sweat off of everything ;)

jxn

Awards
Thanks, vicesoldier! I started the new stack today : Decimate + Shift + Bronchaid. Should be very effective!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Rocking it now with Salvia as well...absolutely epic.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can decimate be safely stacked with oxyeca black? I ask bc they both contain rauwolscine..

jxn

Awards
Can decimate be safely stacked with oxyeca black? I ask bc they both contain rauwolscine..
One thing I hate about Lecheek products is the proprietary blend they use in everything. It makes it almost impossible to stack their products with anything else.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I hate about Lecheek products is the proprietary blend they use in everything. It makes it almost impossible to stack their products with anything else.
So probably better off not?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Riddle me this JXN,
If you had successful products, would you want them copied? Yes the proprietary blends hide the dose of ingredients which makes stacking hard, BUT, as we at Enhanced Body Formulations and many others Co. Like PES, LeeCheeck, Finaflex etc back their products and want to keep it to ourselves.

1 example - anabeta elite. Since the main ingredient anaclyus (especially the extraction method) was introduced by Josh, there Have been many copies.
Erase has also been copied.

We reps sometimes let people know about how much is in it to help them but its not good to see successful products copied.

This is not to have a ping at you, just a reason not to HATE a co. because they use prop blends.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Riddle me this JXN,
If you had successful products, would you want them copied? Yes the proprietary blends hide the dose of ingredients which makes stacking hard, BUT, as we at Enhanced Body Formulations and many others Co. Like PES, LeeCheeck, Finaflex etc back their products and want to keep it to ourselves.

1 example - anabeta elite. Since the main ingredient anaclyus (especially the extraction method) was introduced by Josh, there Have been many copies.

We reps sometimes let people know about how much is in it to help them but its not good to see successful products copied.

This is not to have a ping at you, just a reason not to HATE a co. because they use prop blends.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Answer MY damn question, chris! ;) :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep dose of decimate to a minimum Cam, then assess after a week.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jxn

Awards
Chris,

I'm not targeting Lecheek or any other specific company as one that I *hate* in the strict sense of the word. My issue is proprietary blends in general. I always research products before I buy them; therefore, I almost always know what dosages have been shown to work and what dosage I need. Unless these companies have stumbled upon some super-secret-synergistic effect with all of these blended ingredients, I see no reason to have a proprietary blend other than to increase profit by using more of the cheaper ingredients.

When you look at the label of a product likesay, SpeedX3, you can easily see that almost everything is underdosed. And I wouldn't know how much DAA, Beta Alanine, etc. I would need to take in order to get the doses shown to be effective.

These days I find myself buying more and more bulk ingredients and putting together my own blends with completely effective doses.

Riddle me this JXN,

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jxn

Awards
BTW, now that I've realized I started this thread awhile back, I will update it. Lol. I actually did a round of Decimate/EC and got some good results. I am currently at my lowest BF of all time. Recently started stacking Yohimbine, EGCG, and Caffeine, so I'm hoping that will allow me to get the rest of the job done....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If that is the case, you can bank on adding an extra 3/4 of a normal serve i.e Beta Alanine is effective between 1.6-3.2g per day

Speed X3, may have say 350mg. (this is a guess and not a shot at Mark or Leecheek themselves)
Chuck in an extra 2g Beta Alanine...Easy.

When it comes to primatene / bronkaid and yohimbine alkoloids, HOLD OFF on adding extra. that can cause serious issues for your health and you in general at that present time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, now that I've realized I started this thread awhile back, I will update it. Lol. I actually did a round of Decimate/EC and got some good results. I am currently at my lowest BF of all time. Recently started stacking Yohimbine, EGCG, and Caffeine, so I'm hoping that will allow me to get the rest of the job done....
Decimate and e/c sounds very good.. I'm just trying to work w what I have on hand ATM

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
you are a stim junkie bro...lol...

dose 1 oxy eca + 1 Recreate ONLY. dont double down on the recreate at all.

I would rather stack decimate with shift or say 30mg 1,3 DMAA.

keeping options open. It all depends on how you handle rauloscine at extra doses and stims together.

keep it at Decimate + TTA or Decimate + PLCAR + some dmaa...SIMPLE and basic

jxn

Awards
Decimate and e/c sounds very good.. I'm just trying to work w what I have on hand ATM
I can tell you this...I have found that I can take 5mg of Yohimbine and get pretty jittery, while 15+mg of Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolfia) doesn't really even phase me. Although I believe AY is much safer than Y, I would still urge caution whenever you experiment with adding in stims of any kind. I always try to assess tolerance slowly.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you are a stim junkie bro...lol...

dose 1 oxy eca + 1 Recreate ONLY. dont double down on the recreate at all.

I would rather stack decimate with shift or say 30mg 1,3 DMAA.

keeping options open. It all depends on how you handle rauloscine at extra doses and stims together.

keep it at Decimate + TTA or Decimate + PLCAR + some dmaa...SIMPLE and basic
I could sleep like a baby with 1 oxy and 1 recreate :) I stay away from 3,3 diido / any thyroidals after seeing how they affected my bloods (personally) not saying they do it to other ppl.