SSv2

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
in reference to the toilet, does it cause issue like some people report with glycobol and the increased frequency of loose bowel?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did it take for your GI tract to settle back down?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome Mr Cooper. Looking forward to your final thoughts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
in reference to the toilet, does it cause issue like some people report with glycobol and the increased frequency of loose bowel?
At first, I thought it may be something else because the onset is nearly immediate, but it is the SS. It isn't an all-day thing as with glycobol. I essentially just pee out of my butt for 5 minutes.

How long did it take for your GI tract to settle back down?
It seems to be getting better with progressive use. I've used all the ingredients except the Jiagolun (sp?), so I'm guessing it's the culprit.

Awesome Mr Cooper. Looking forward to your final thoughts.
I'll keep you posted. One very interesting effect I've noted is the consuming it along with my EC stack amplifies the bronchodilation caused by EC.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking one cap BID?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but one capsule twice per day (BID) or two capsules once per day?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few users I've spoken with (including myself) noticed that the toilet issues subside after ~7-14 days. Mine were gone by the middle of the second week with consistent dosing.

But, same as you, it was just around the dosing time and then not again.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Few users I've spoken with (including myself) noticed that the toilet issues subside after ~7-14 days. Mine were gone by the middle of the second week with consistent dosing.

But, same as you, it was just around the dosing time and then not again.
So you don't go to the toilet no more, I feel sorry for you :hump:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never, if you can believe that... I absorb EVERYTHING.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Half a bottle in:

-Increased vascularity
-Rapid bout of the runs following most doses
-Reduced hunger (very surprising, as the old SS increased my hunger)
-No symptoms of hypoglycemia

I dig so far.
Interesting results Coop. I am just about through a bottle and notice the increased vascularity and lack of going hypo, but my results differ greatly from yours in the other two areas. I am more hungry (don't really ever feel full when taking it) and my bathroom issues were pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Interesting results Coop. I am just about through a bottle and notice the increased vascularity and lack of going hypo, but my results differ greatly from yours in the other two areas. I am more hungry (don't really ever feel full when taking it) and my bathroom issues were pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum.
With you on this one bro, but the peeing out the butt part from Coop's experience I also side with.

Further proof that the same product can affect everyone differently.

Seriously though, appetite is nuts when I dose SSv2. I could eat carbs for days.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Nice follow up, Slin sane makes me ravenous at times but after a good meal the hunger obviously subsides FYI I've never experienced any of the GI issues.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
has any one used this as a strict GDA in the cence of clearance rates in the abscence of carbs? im likeing u dont get hypo effects.. but how about with out carbs/>? will i get sic? i will be picking up some in the next couple of weeks. just waondered if any one else uses for keto dieting scenarios.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
The reduction in hyoglycemic symptoms(such as increased hunger) is likely due to Jiaogulan's ability to stabilize blood sugar levels even in situations such as exercise

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The reduction in hyoglycemic symptoms(such as increased hunger) is likely due to Jiaogulan's ability to stabilize blood sugar levels even in situations such as exercise
Muy enteligente muchacho