SlinSane Samples

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
WHO WANTS FREE SLIN-SANE. First 100 people to subscribe to our newsletter will be contacted to receive a free sample. One person from the 100 subscribers will also be chosen to receive a FREE product of there choice. Well be offering a lot of cool promos like this via Newsletter so make sure to sign up and become part of TEAM GENOMYX

Genomyx, LLC - The Evolution of Fitness

once you try it, this is the spot to get your hands on dat der SSv2

Genomyx NEW Slin-Sane V2 (60 Capsules): Discount NEW Slin-Sane V2 Supplements

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I just signed up! I think I am probably too late to be one of the first 100, but at least I will be kept up to date on future news/specials you guys are having!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed up but when I clicked the confirm link it just brought me back to the Genoymx home page. Not sure if it is suppose to work that way, most times when you click a conformation link that, it will bring you to a page that says "Thanks for confirming your email, you're now signed up." or something similar. So maybe I'm signed up, maybe not.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I signed up but when I clicked the confirm link it just brought me back to the Genoymx home page. Not sure if it is suppose to work that way, most times when you click a conformation link that, it will bring you to a page that says "Thanks for confirming your email, you're now signed up." or something similar. So maybe I'm signed up, maybe not.
The same thing happened to me... I just figured that was the way they had it set up??? I hope im signed up

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The same thing happened to me... I just figured that was the way they had it set up??? I hope im signed up
Yeah y'all are signed up we confirmed with the web team. Get ready for the ride ;)

steppinRazor

Awards
In!! Have heard good things about slin sane..sure v2 is that much better!

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I just subscribed. I'm hoping to get some samples I read about it o. The threads but never tried.. Pretty curious as to

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too late for samples? Just signed up for newsletter.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 5
bert45 Supplements 42
Supplements 1
Drizzie88 Supplement Logs 81
vicesoldier Company Promotions 13