John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since dsade is gone from the company , is alphaburn going to be discontinued?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Not yet but we are actually working on DeciMATE which may become the predecessor to it. If you liked AB then you will love DM :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like alpha yohimbine only

what new ingredients will be added? if you are allowed to spill the beans

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like alpha yohimbine only

what new ingredients will be added? if you are allowed to spill the beans
We can't disclose the formula just yet, John. But, it will be a comprehensive fat-loss formula that contains more than alpha-yohimbine. So, if you're looking for just AY, we're sorry that you might have to pass this by... Still, we hope you'll reserve judgment until the full details are released.

T0008

Awards
... any problem to store AB longer as the date of expiration ?

T0008

Awards
...so do you have some more in store or is the last AB already out to retailers ?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...so do you have some more in store or is the last AB already out to retailers ?
The last AB is out there... But those who enjoy/enjoyed AB (or even HEAT) will have to have a look at DeciMATE. We should be releasing the ingredient panel for it soon.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
The last AB is out there... But those who enjoy/enjoyed AB (or even HEAT) will have to have a look at DeciMATE. We should be releasing the ingredient panel for it soon.
Also a contest to go with it :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn; alphaburn was the last product I knew of that was not filled with alot of extras.

We can't disclose the formula just yet, John. But, it will be a comprehensive fat-loss formula that contains more than alpha-yohimbine. So, if you're looking for just AY, we're sorry that you might have to pass this by... Still, we hope you'll reserve judgment until the full details are released.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Darn; alphaburn was the last product I knew of that was not filled with alot of extras.
Your opinion is right along many others as AB outsold HEAT, which included the ingredient in AB.

DeciMATE, however, will pique the interest of AB fans more so than HEAT fans.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, as we all know, sometimes less is more which is definitely the case with AlphaBurn.

Your opinion is right along many others as AB outsold HEAT, which included the ingredient in AB.

DeciMATE, however, will pique the interest of AB fans more so than HEAT fans.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any update on the ingredients?
As soon as the label is sent to me either tonight or tomorrow, we will begin releasing it. Once I post it up it will only be a week or two before DeciMATE starts shipping to retailers.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have you received the label yet?

As soon as the label is sent to me either tonight or tomorrow, we will begin releasing it. Once I post it up it will only be a week or two before DeciMATE starts shipping to retailers.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not yet. I came into the office today just for that reason. Im waiting to review it. They will go into production Mon no doubt about it so that we can get these on the bottles this week.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
So many good things coming from Genomyx. Can't wait to try some of the new stuff.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dewey. Still making 10 products for 2012 our goal but 8 are solid. This includes the SSV2 and the two protocol flavors. Working on a big presentation next week and the product section of the PowerPoint looks pretty impressive :) Ok no more teasing lol

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Thanks Dewey. Still making 10 products for 2012 our goal but 8 are solid. This includes the SSV2 and the two protocol flavors. Working on a big presentation next week and the product section of the PowerPoint looks pretty impressive :) Ok no more teasing lol
Do I get to see the presentation? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0