New & Improved Protocol Formula

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New & Improved Protocol Formula


    Check out our facebook page for a chance to win a free bottle of the new and improved Protocol Desert Punch. New ingredient, new flavor and improved solubility.

    Genomyx | Facebook


  2. Here it is guys. Weve been beta testing it now for a couple of weeks and very impressed with the addition, flavor and how well it now mixes

    L-Leucine - 3.25g
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 1g
    LCLT - 1g
    Agmatine Sulfate - 250mg

  3. I hear COP makes you run to the bathroom!
    •   
       


  4. I don't see anything on the facebook page that indicates I can have a chance to win a bottle...

  5. Ship me a bottle so I can test it to see if it really makes you run to the bathroom. I loved the original version.

  6. If used in excessive amounts which is why we recommend up to 2 servings per day at 1g of COP per serving. The contest is over but its there. Was posted on Wed.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't see anything on the facebook page that indicates I can have a chance to win a bottle...
    I think I won
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  8. What is the timeline for this to be shipped to e-tailers?

  9. Nice! That ingredient profile rocks, def want me some of this.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    What is the timeline for this to be shipped to e-tailers?
    Should be in about 2-3 Weeks or even sooner
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  11. That is a nice change!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice! That ingredient profile rocks, def want me some of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is a nice change!
    Thanks to you both! We liked the cardioprotective effects/data, and also felt it would be a suitable substitute for the beta-alanine in terms of preventing lactic acidosis. We think Protocol fans are going to dig it.

    COP will only upset the stomach/GI tract if taken in excessive amounts, so please, one scoop at a time for a while. I'm up to 3g/day of COP now and had to endure an uncomfortable couple of days (just a bloat and some gas, little sour stomach at times) when I increased from 2 to 3 while I adjusted to the increase. All was right in short time, though.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  13. I havn't tried 3g yet, but was using 2g a day and it was very effective, also never had any GI issues with COP.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Should be in about 2-3 Weeks or even sooner
    Awesome. Will definitely pull the trigger on it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't tried 3g yet, but was using 2g a day and it was very effective, also never had any GI issues with COP.
    To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference between 2 and 3g... it's been about 10 days. I'm about to bump to 5g and ultimately to 6g, where I'll stay just to gauge effects.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  16. Yes! This just became a preworkout product IMO
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference between 2 and 3g... it's been about 10 days. I'm about to bump to 5g and ultimately to 6g, where I'll stay just to gauge effects.
    Other than the bio-availability issue, is there any benefit to those higher doses?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes! This just became a preworkout product IMO
    You know what? I want to personally thank you... Between this statement, and your posts in the SSv2 thread, you're "getting it", what we're trying to accomplish here with these reformulations.

    When reviewing the formula, it makes sense... LCLT, agmatine, COP... These are all ingredients that enhance performance during training; so why not take it before? And while the leucine plays an important role as well in a PWO capacity, recovery doesn't always have to begin after training. So, we're going to suggest that a scoop be taken before and a scoop be taken after or later/earlier in the day, depending on the situation.

    Combine this with some caffeine and all's right with the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Other than the bio-availability issue, is there any benefit to those higher doses?
    I'll let you know. This is really just a personal experiment to see what the upper limits might offer... with an estimated 60% bioavailability, though, I'm expecting great things or no things.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    You know what? I want to personally thank you... Between this statement, and your posts in the SSv2 thread, you're "getting it", what we're trying to accomplish here with these reformulations.

    When reviewing the formula, it makes sense... LCLT, agmatine, COP... These are all ingredients that enhance performance during training; so why not take it before? And while the leucine plays an important role as well in a PWO capacity, recovery doesn't always have to begin after training. So, we're going to suggest that a scoop be taken before and a scoop be taken after or later/earlier in the day, depending on the situation.

    Combine this with some caffeine and all's right with the world.
    That's pretty stand up...of all the posters that deserve a thank you, it is definitely Coop.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I'll let you know. This is really just a personal experiment to see what the upper limits might offer... with an estimated 60% bioavailability, though, I'm expecting great things or no things.
    Haha. Hopefully the experiment isn't spent on the throne. I haven't tried COP yet due to the potential gastro problems. However, I'll have to give the protocol a shot.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Haha. Hopefully the experiment isn't spent on the throne. I haven't tried COP yet due to the potential gastro problems. However, I'll have to give the protocol a shot.
    Ha! Yeah, right?

    I expect when I make the jump that there'll be another short period of discomfort, but it always passes within a day or two... Same would go for Protocol in users that have sensitive stomachs; there may be some gas/bloat/diarrhea for a day or two, but it will subside, and then it's smooth sailing.

    But 2g/day shouldn't pose an issue for almost all users, especially if it's split up... I wouldn't recommend using 2 servings at once with this.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Ha! Yeah, right?

    I expect when I make the jump that there'll be another short period of discomfort, but it always passes within a day or two... Same would go for Protocol in users that have sensitive stomachs; there may be some gas/bloat/diarrhea for a day or two, but it will subside, and then it's smooth sailing.

    But 2g/day shouldn't pose an issue for almost all users, especially if it's split up... I wouldn't recommend using 2 servings at once with this.
    I'll probably take a serving before I use it pre-workout. I'm afraid I will be in the middle of a squat and...

    With the inclusion of COP, Protocol now becomes a nice pre-workout. If I were to do an additional dose later in the day, what is the best time to do so?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'll probably take a serving before I use it pre-workout. I'm afraid I will be in the middle of a squat and...

    With the inclusion of COP, Protocol now becomes a nice pre-workout. If I were to do an additional dose later in the day, what is the best time to do so?
    Protocol always had that pre-WO dosing option there. With that LCLT and agmatine, it almost screams pre-WO.

    I'd take the other serving opposite of the pre-WO serving; so, if I trained in the morning, I'd take it maybe before dinner. And vice-versa, if I trained in the afternoon, I'd have a serving upon waking.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Protocol always had that pre-WO dosing option there. With that LCLT and agmatine, it almost screams pre-WO.

    I'd take the other serving opposite of the pre-WO serving; so, if I trained in the morning, I'd take it maybe before dinner. And vice-versa, if I trained in the afternoon, I'd have a serving upon waking.
    It is actually how I dosed the OG. I would take a serving before work, and then a serving pre-workout. I felt it worked a bit better for me that way.

    Looks like I'll stick to the same regimen with the new version.

  25. Will there be any big blow-out sales for the original gangsta version?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Will there be any big blow-out sales for the original gangsta version?
    Would be nice

  27. The new flavor is so refreshing I will be sipping on this during my work outs.

  28. ^ Yeah, I plan on taking this pre-workout and leaving some for during my work out.

  29. I like the ingredients. Can't wait to try this..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy
    I like the ingredients. Can't wait to try this..
    The flavor is bomb diggity also
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  31. Like the overall look of the formula. Great pre-workout product IMO and I'll be sure to pick some up to try.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Will there be any big blow-out sales for the original gangsta version?
    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would be nice
    We're going to leave that up to our retailers... I'm sure some will offer it at a nice price.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We're going to leave that up to our retailers... I'm sure some will offer it at a nice price.
    I would stock up like it's for a zombie invasion

  34. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    I would stock up like it's for a zombie invasion
    When you taste the new flavor, you might stock up on that one as well
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    When you taste the new flavor, you might stock up on that one as well
    Can never have enough!!!

  36. I want to try this! Logged the V2 Cherry and since I'm cutting it would be nice to try 1 scoop pre-workout and and one pre-cardio/after my weight session.
    :blindfold:

  37. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    When you taste the new flavor, you might stock up on that one as well
    The new flavor is out of this world!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  38. The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.
    Agreed, I love the lighter, crispier flavor of the new formula. It really is "desert punch," all flavors are pronounced and tasty!

  40. any word on when this will be out?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. sni pro whey pw 30 new and improved
    By geowmcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
  2. Formula-X Scooper Size (If your using Formula-X please read)
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 03:01 PM
  3. New Improved Protocol Pre-Sale
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 10:19 PM
  4. New-Improved Somnidren GH
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 09:37 PM
  5. My NEW AND IMPROVED diet-
    By JBlaze in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Log in
Log in