New & Improved Protocol Formula

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out our facebook page for a chance to win a free bottle of the new and improved Protocol Desert Punch. New ingredient, new flavor and improved solubility.

Genomyx | Facebook

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here it is guys. Weve been beta testing it now for a couple of weeks and very impressed with the addition, flavor and how well it now mixes ;)

L-Leucine - 3.25g
Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 1g
LCLT - 1g
Agmatine Sulfate - 250mg

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If used in excessive amounts which is why we recommend up to 2 servings per day at 1g of COP per serving. The contest is over but its there. Was posted on Wed.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

domore

Awards
What is the timeline for this to be shipped to e-tailers?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! That ingredient profile rocks, def want me some of this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a nice change!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice! That ingredient profile rocks, def want me some of this.
That is a nice change!
Thanks to you both! We liked the cardioprotective effects/data, and also felt it would be a suitable substitute for the beta-alanine in terms of preventing lactic acidosis. We think Protocol fans are going to dig it. :D

COP will only upset the stomach/GI tract if taken in excessive amounts, so please, one scoop at a time for a while. I'm up to 3g/day of COP now and had to endure an uncomfortable couple of days (just a bloat and some gas, little sour stomach at times) when I increased from 2 to 3 while I adjusted to the increase. All was right in short time, though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't tried 3g yet, but was using 2g a day and it was very effective, also never had any GI issues with COP.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havn't tried 3g yet, but was using 2g a day and it was very effective, also never had any GI issues with COP.
To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference between 2 and 3g... it's been about 10 days. I'm about to bump to 5g and ultimately to 6g, where I'll stay just to gauge effects.

domore

Awards
To be honest, I'm not noticing any difference between 2 and 3g... it's been about 10 days. I'm about to bump to 5g and ultimately to 6g, where I'll stay just to gauge effects.
Other than the bio-availability issue, is there any benefit to those higher doses?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes! This just became a preworkout product IMO :D
You know what? I want to personally thank you... Between this statement, and your posts in the SSv2 thread, you're "getting it", what we're trying to accomplish here with these reformulations.

When reviewing the formula, it makes sense... LCLT, agmatine, COP... These are all ingredients that enhance performance during training; so why not take it before? And while the leucine plays an important role as well in a PWO capacity, recovery doesn't always have to begin after training. So, we're going to suggest that a scoop be taken before and a scoop be taken after or later/earlier in the day, depending on the situation.

Combine this with some caffeine and all's right with the world. :D

Other than the bio-availability issue, is there any benefit to those higher doses?
I'll let you know. :D This is really just a personal experiment to see what the upper limits might offer... with an estimated 60% bioavailability, though, I'm expecting great things or no things.

domore

Awards
You know what? I want to personally thank you... Between this statement, and your posts in the SSv2 thread, you're "getting it", what we're trying to accomplish here with these reformulations.

When reviewing the formula, it makes sense... LCLT, agmatine, COP... These are all ingredients that enhance performance during training; so why not take it before? And while the leucine plays an important role as well in a PWO capacity, recovery doesn't always have to begin after training. So, we're going to suggest that a scoop be taken before and a scoop be taken after or later/earlier in the day, depending on the situation.

Combine this with some caffeine and all's right with the world. :D
That's pretty stand up...of all the posters that deserve a thank you, it is definitely Coop.

domore

Awards
I'll let you know. :D This is really just a personal experiment to see what the upper limits might offer... with an estimated 60% bioavailability, though, I'm expecting great things or no things.
Haha. Hopefully the experiment isn't spent on the throne. I haven't tried COP yet due to the potential gastro problems. However, I'll have to give the protocol a shot.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha. Hopefully the experiment isn't spent on the throne. I haven't tried COP yet due to the potential gastro problems. However, I'll have to give the protocol a shot.
Ha! Yeah, right? :D

I expect when I make the jump that there'll be another short period of discomfort, but it always passes within a day or two... Same would go for Protocol in users that have sensitive stomachs; there may be some gas/bloat/diarrhea for a day or two, but it will subside, and then it's smooth sailing.

But 2g/day shouldn't pose an issue for almost all users, especially if it's split up... I wouldn't recommend using 2 servings at once with this.

domore

Awards
Ha! Yeah, right? :D

I expect when I make the jump that there'll be another short period of discomfort, but it always passes within a day or two... Same would go for Protocol in users that have sensitive stomachs; there may be some gas/bloat/diarrhea for a day or two, but it will subside, and then it's smooth sailing.

But 2g/day shouldn't pose an issue for almost all users, especially if it's split up... I wouldn't recommend using 2 servings at once with this.
I'll probably take a serving before I use it pre-workout. I'm afraid I will be in the middle of a squat and...

With the inclusion of COP, Protocol now becomes a nice pre-workout. If I were to do an additional dose later in the day, what is the best time to do so?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably take a serving before I use it pre-workout. I'm afraid I will be in the middle of a squat and...

With the inclusion of COP, Protocol now becomes a nice pre-workout. If I were to do an additional dose later in the day, what is the best time to do so?
Protocol always had that pre-WO dosing option there. With that LCLT and agmatine, it almost screams pre-WO.

I'd take the other serving opposite of the pre-WO serving; so, if I trained in the morning, I'd take it maybe before dinner. And vice-versa, if I trained in the afternoon, I'd have a serving upon waking.

domore

Awards
Protocol always had that pre-WO dosing option there. With that LCLT and agmatine, it almost screams pre-WO.

I'd take the other serving opposite of the pre-WO serving; so, if I trained in the morning, I'd take it maybe before dinner. And vice-versa, if I trained in the afternoon, I'd have a serving upon waking.
It is actually how I dosed the OG. I would take a serving before work, and then a serving pre-workout. I felt it worked a bit better for me that way.

Looks like I'll stick to the same regimen with the new version.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
The new flavor is so refreshing I will be sipping on this during my work outs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ Yeah, I plan on taking this pre-workout and leaving some for during my work out.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I like the ingredients. Can't wait to try this..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the overall look of the formula. Great pre-workout product IMO and I'll be sure to pick some up to try. :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I would stock up like it's for a zombie invasion
When you taste the new flavor, you might stock up on that one as well ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this! Logged the V2 Cherry and since I'm cutting it would be nice to try 1 scoop pre-workout and and one pre-cardio/after my weight session.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.
Agreed, I love the lighter, crispier flavor of the new formula. It really is "desert punch," all flavors are pronounced and tasty!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couple more weeks solid. Ssv2 label design is what we were waiting for. Protocol labels design will be completed this week and go into production. Product will be completed days after that.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any word on when this will be out?
We're about 2 weeks away from release.

We're working with a new (to us), very professional design firm on these and want them to be perfect... A design that really speaks to our new direction. We feel these were worth the extra week or two delay.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still running through my stash of the OG so I am good for another 2 weeks! Props on pushing yourselves in a new direction. Not an easy thing in todays market.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
cool-like the looks of new formula with COP. im working on two bottles of body octane atm and now with the beta alanine replaced in protocol, this shd be a great stack with bo havin citrulline and ba. i'll prob run this stack as soon as i can order

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Can't wait to buy this!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any update on the release date?
Labels are being proofed today; if the boss man is happy, it'll be a week to print the labels, and less than a week to apply them... So we should have product in hand in 2 weeks, and retailers should have it shortly thereafter.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Crackle!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Must have this now!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to admit, these label designs look great.