New & Improved Protocol Formula

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Like the overall look of the formula. Great pre-workout product IMO and I'll be sure to pick some up to try.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Will there be any big blow-out sales for the original gangsta version?
    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Would be nice
    We're going to leave that up to our retailers... I'm sure some will offer it at a nice price.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    We're going to leave that up to our retailers... I'm sure some will offer it at a nice price.
    I would stock up like it's for a zombie invasion

4. Quote Originally Posted by domore

I would stock up like it's for a zombie invasion
    When you taste the new flavor, you might stock up on that one as well
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

5. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Can never have enough!!!

6. I want to try this! Logged the V2 Cherry and since I'm cutting it would be nice to try 1 scoop pre-workout and and one pre-cardio/after my weight session.
    :blindfold:

7. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    The new flavor is out of this world!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

8. The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    The new flavor is light and refreshing. It is not an over powering taste which I like because i will be drinking it during work outs.
    Agreed, I love the lighter, crispier flavor of the new formula. It really is "desert punch," all flavors are pronounced and tasty!

10. any word on when this will be out?
    •   

11. Couple more weeks solid. Ssv2 label design is what we were waiting for. Protocol labels design will be completed this week and go into production. Product will be completed days after that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    any word on when this will be out?
    We're about 2 weeks away from release.

We're working with a new (to us), very professional design firm on these and want them to be perfect... A design that really speaks to our new direction. We feel these were worth the extra week or two delay.
    Mike ~ R/D

13. Still running through my stash of the OG so I am good for another 2 weeks! Props on pushing yourselves in a new direction. Not an easy thing in todays market.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. cool-like the looks of new formula with COP. im working on two bottles of body octane atm and now with the beta alanine replaced in protocol, this shd be a great stack with bo havin citrulline and ba. i'll prob run this stack as soon as i can order

15. Can't wait to buy this!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

16. Any update on the release date?

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any update on the release date?
    Labels are being proofed today; if the boss man is happy, it'll be a week to print the labels, and less than a week to apply them... So we should have product in hand in 2 weeks, and retailers should have it shortly thereafter.
    Mike ~ R/D

18. Crackle!!!
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

19. Must have this now!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. I have to admit, these label designs look great.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84
    I have to admit, these label designs look great.
    Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Must have this now!!
    Hopefully in less than 2 weeks
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

22. Thanks.

23. Loved original Protocol this one should no doubt be as great as the first.

24. Agreed. A lot of the small things have also been improved. Flavoring is even better and the mix ability is a lot better.

25. Flavor is much better.

26. Out of curiosity, why the ditching of beta alanine? Also, I remember hearing some time ago (from some bright dudes) that agmatine pre-workout isn't its best application. Thoughts? Unfortunately I don't remember the explanation...

27. Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Out of curiosity, why the ditching of beta alanine? Also, I remember hearing some time ago (from some bright dudes) that agmatine pre-workout isn't its best application. Thoughts? Unfortunately I don't remember the explanation...
    We just felt that COP offers the same buffering benefits of beta-alanine, while also providing cardioprotective properties as well.

Very interesting @ the agmatine; unfortunately, I can't speak to anything without the explanation... agmatine has ergogenic properties and also modulates NO, so I don't see why it shouldn't be used pre-WO.
    Mike ~ R/D

28. Beta alanine is fairly inexpensive and could easily be added at preferred dose.

The same can be said about caffeine.

29. To add to my previous post Beta alanine is included in many popular products at a significant dose now a days. This is in no way the only product with COP but it is much less common, we are able to obtain our desired effects, and makes protocol that much more stackable!

Many people do not like BA tingles and if they are using another product with BA they may have been turned off to the original formula.

30. How much longer for release?

Similar Forum Threads

1. sni pro whey pw 30 new and improved
    By geowmcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 12:14 AM
  2. Formula-X Scooper Size (If your using Formula-X please read)
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 04:01 PM
  3. New Improved Protocol Pre-Sale
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 11:19 PM
  4. New-Improved Somnidren GH
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 10:37 PM
  5. My NEW AND IMPROVED diet-