How to take Gut Health Question

J

John33

Awards
Hi,

It says to take 2 capsules daily for 5 days, then 1 capsule daily as needed. 2 capsules at the same time? With or without food? Does the time of day matter, morning, noon, evening?

Thanks.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hi,

It says to take 2 capsules daily for 5 days, then 1 capsule daily as needed. 2 capsules at the same time? With or without food? Does the time of day matter, morning, noon, evening?

Thanks.
Yes 2 caps at the same time for the first 5 days and without food. Try to have an empty stomach and you can eat I would say about 30 minutes after you popped the caps. Doesn't matter the time of day but try to be consistent since the life of a probiotic is not long. I like to take it prebed but have also done in the morning, its on what you prefer. Our products are meant to be very versatile and work around you.

J

John33

Awards
Some probiotics I have taken in the past had to be refrigerated. Do I need to refrigerate Gut Health? Thanks.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
No not at all as long as you keep it at room temperature, you are good to go

A

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I like to take mine on an empty stomach with stims, really seems to intensify the effects of em...seen this from many users, as well.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
After your final meal of the day is probably the best time to take it.