DeciM.A.T.E Coming soon

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Genomyx is proud to announce that our new weight loss product has started production today. DECIM.A.T.E We will have a promo soon for this product as well as a request for testers. Just in time for summer:) If your a Genomyx fan you know this is going to be good and with no prop blends you will know exactly how much of each ingredient your consuming.

Genomyx | Facebook

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed for info! Awesome! Can't wait to see what you are coming out with!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Its going to be an awesome product thats for sure.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Thanks bro. Its going to be an awesome product thats for sure.
Gah! Right when I'm just finishing my cut. Would this stuff be productive on a lean bulk? LOVE Genomyx products...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Gah! Right when I'm just finishing my cut. Would this stuff be productive on a lean bulk? LOVE Genomyx products...
Most def and very stackable ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love no prop blends!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
any news?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In production. Will probably have a contest this week as we release the ingredients.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Perfect timing for summer

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
in 4 yerba mate fat burner or Momordica, Alpha-yohimbine, Tyramine, Evodiamine

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for ingredients

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Geo. We hope to release this week. Just need to verify that were a week or two out :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Hope ya'll ready for this killer

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it will be just in time for summer!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guess the blanked out ingredient, win a bottle... Check our FB for details:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Genomyx. I hate you for not releasing this earlier. This is EXACTLY what I wanted for this month during my cut. O well there is always next time. :eek:

In case you can't tell I love this formula, but I love pretty much anything with Forskolin. :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes! Better than HEAT by a mile. Well done genomyx

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It is... Forskolin, 250mg at 10%, yielding 25mg.

Thanks, dude! I know you wouldn't bullsh't us either. :D
Not at all. I wasn't big on HEAT besides the aY content, but this is great. Good general health aspects too.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. I wasn't big on HEAT besides the aY content, but this is great. Good general health aspects too.
doesnt heat have same profile and more of course excluding the forskolin ?

I do like this does have forskolin (wish it was higher then 10% extract but it works) ... When will it be released ?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I do like this does have forskolin (wish it was higher then 10% extract but it works) ... When will it be released ?
HEAT did offer more, but it lacked versatility, most notably due to the tyramine... And those who are ultra-sensitive to PEA would have reactions to the hordenine. Decimate is compatible with any stimulant without having to concern yourself with catecholamine overload, which, during dieting, would be counterproductive.

We went back and forth between the 10 and 20% and decided on 10 for a couple of reasons... One of which is cost. We're doing our best to ensure quality while considering the customer. With the 10, too, the daily dosage yields 75mg of the active, which is still at the higher end. Even if we went with the 20%, we would have still included it at 75mg/day, but then it would increase the retail cost by a couple of bucks. Any amount over that, and users would be all over us for giving them the Hershey squirts. :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Why did we list the exact ingredient amounts on the label? Were is the prop blend? ...

All jokes aside I may have to cut just to use this product. I love the formula and will miss HEAT much less when this is released!

And mr coop, with you around we are pretty much obligated to only release quality products like this, in fear we would get called out by you immediately and publicly.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
HEAT did offer more, but it lacked versatility, most notably due to the tyramine... And those who are ultra-sensitive to PEA would have reactions to the hordenine. Decimate is compatible with any stimulant without having to concern yourself with catecholamine overload, which, during dieting, would be counterproductive.

We went back and forth between the 10 and 20% and decided on 10 for a couple of reasons... One of which is cost. We're doing our best to ensure quality while considering the customer. With the 10, too, the daily dosage yields 75mg of the active, which is still at the higher end. Even if we went with the 20%, we would have still included it at 75mg/day, but then it would increase the retail cost by a couple of bucks. Any amount over that, and users would be all over us for giving them the Hershey squirts. :D

Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail ! much appreciated and look forward trying this when released

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Nah, tyramine and hordenine are both crap IMO. The replacements are far superior

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I know soon but do you know what month it may be released ?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Looking at an eta of next week to retailers

primuspilus

Awards
Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?
Yes you can I would dose it one deci and 2 DCP but can also test it out with your body at 1+1. The stack reminds of Heat+DCP but now decimate has some other goodies :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alan has you covered, but I do want to mention that some will report of stomach cramps with higher doses of TTA (DCP) and some will report of stomach/GI discomfort with forskolin. We've used a 10% extract hoping that won't be the case, but if you're sensitive to either, be sure to eat within 45 minutes after taking them... The food will certainly blunt or block some of the effects of a few of Decimate's ingredients, if that's of concern, you'll have to separate your DCP/Decimate doses.

But again, that's only if you're one of the few that experiences some stomach issues.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?
Shipping to nutra on Friday and I hear that they may have a special sale ;)