DeciM.A.T.E Coming soon

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is it forskolin?
    Yes that is the last ingredient. Here is the full profile.

    Name:  decimate.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  77.0 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Is it forskolin?
    It is... Forskolin, 250mg at 10%, yielding 25mg.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes! Better than HEAT by a mile. Well done genomyx
    Thanks, dude! I know you wouldn't bullsh't us either.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    It is... Forskolin, 250mg at 10%, yielding 25mg.



    Thanks, dude! I know you wouldn't bullsh't us either.
    Not at all. I wasn't big on HEAT besides the aY content, but this is great. Good general health aspects too.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not at all. I wasn't big on HEAT besides the aY content, but this is great. Good general health aspects too.
    doesnt heat have same profile and more of course excluding the forskolin ?

    I do like this does have forskolin (wish it was higher then 10% extract but it works) ... When will it be released ?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    doesnt heat have same profile and more of course excluding the forskolin ?

    I do like this does have forskolin (wish it was higher then 10% extract but it works) ... When will it be released ?
    HEAT did offer more, but it lacked versatility, most notably due to the tyramine... And those who are ultra-sensitive to PEA would have reactions to the hordenine. Decimate is compatible with any stimulant without having to concern yourself with catecholamine overload, which, during dieting, would be counterproductive.

    We went back and forth between the 10 and 20% and decided on 10 for a couple of reasons... One of which is cost. We're doing our best to ensure quality while considering the customer. With the 10, too, the daily dosage yields 75mg of the active, which is still at the higher end. Even if we went with the 20%, we would have still included it at 75mg/day, but then it would increase the retail cost by a couple of bucks. Any amount over that, and users would be all over us for giving them the Hershey squirts.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       


  6. Why did we list the exact ingredient amounts on the label? Were is the prop blend? ...

    All jokes aside I may have to cut just to use this product. I love the formula and will miss HEAT much less when this is released!

    And mr coop, with you around we are pretty much obligated to only release quality products like this, in fear we would get called out by you immediately and publicly.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    HEAT did offer more, but it lacked versatility, most notably due to the tyramine... And those who are ultra-sensitive to PEA would have reactions to the hordenine. Decimate is compatible with any stimulant without having to concern yourself with catecholamine overload, which, during dieting, would be counterproductive.

    We went back and forth between the 10 and 20% and decided on 10 for a couple of reasons... One of which is cost. We're doing our best to ensure quality while considering the customer. With the 10, too, the daily dosage yields 75mg of the active, which is still at the higher end. Even if we went with the 20%, we would have still included it at 75mg/day, but then it would increase the retail cost by a couple of bucks. Any amount over that, and users would be all over us for giving them the Hershey squirts.

    Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail ! much appreciated and look forward trying this when released

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    doesnt heat have same profile and more of course excluding the forskolin ?

    I do like this does have forskolin (wish it was higher then 10% extract but it works) ... When will it be released ?
    Nah, tyramine and hordenine are both crap IMO. The replacements are far superior

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail ! much appreciated and look forward trying this when released
    Being verbose is one of my strong suits.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77

    Being verbose is one of my strong suits.
    Que?
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Que?
    Como?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  12. I know soon but do you know what month it may be released ?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I know soon but do you know what month it may be released ?
    Should be ~2 weeks.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  14. Nice looking product.

  15. Thanks bro. Really appreciate it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Nice looking product.
    That's what the ladies will say when they see you once you use decimate
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  17. Looking at an eta of next week to retailers
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    Looking at an eta of next week to retailers
    Sounds good.

  19. Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by primuspilus
    Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?
    Yes you can I would dose it one deci and 2 DCP but can also test it out with your body at 1+1. The stack reminds of Heat+DCP but now decimate has some other goodies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  21. Looks like good stuff.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by primuspilus View Post
    Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?
    Alan has you covered, but I do want to mention that some will report of stomach cramps with higher doses of TTA (DCP) and some will report of stomach/GI discomfort with forskolin. We've used a 10% extract hoping that won't be the case, but if you're sensitive to either, be sure to eat within 45 minutes after taking them... The food will certainly blunt or block some of the effects of a few of Decimate's ingredients, if that's of concern, you'll have to separate your DCP/Decimate doses.

    But again, that's only if you're one of the few that experiences some stomach issues.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  23. This looks great guys!

  24. Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  25. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?
    Shipping to nutra on Friday and I hear that they may have a special sale
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When is JP8 coming...
    By hat eku in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:05 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. Coming off IGF-2 and JW
    By 75Show in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 03:31 AM
  4. Coming Soon...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 10:42 PM
  5. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Log in
Log in