Sounds good.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by primuspilus
    Decimate/DCP stack? Would these two go together? Each as the same dose of r-berry ketones, how would you dose each of them?
    Yes you can I would dose it one deci and 2 DCP but can also test it out with your body at 1+1. The stack reminds of Heat+DCP but now decimate has some other goodies
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Looks like good stuff.
  7. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by primuspilus View Post
    Alan has you covered, but I do want to mention that some will report of stomach cramps with higher doses of TTA (DCP) and some will report of stomach/GI discomfort with forskolin. We've used a 10% extract hoping that won't be the case, but if you're sensitive to either, be sure to eat within 45 minutes after taking them... The food will certainly blunt or block some of the effects of a few of Decimate's ingredients, if that's of concern, you'll have to separate your DCP/Decimate doses.

But again, that's only if you're one of the few that experiences some stomach issues.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  8. Registered User
    Answers

This looks great guys!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Thanks for all the in depth on where you made the choices. Looks real good and genomyx is quality in my book. When and where available?
    Shipping to nutra on Friday and I hear that they may have a special sale
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  11. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yes just confirmed today that Nutra will be offering a special promotion that will be way to good to pass up. Idea is to get as many of our followers to experience why we have been bragging about this product since May.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Yes you can I would dose it one deci and 2 DCP but can also test it out with your body at 1+1. The stack reminds of Heat+DCP but now decimate has some other goodies

Must .....not......mention .....forksoli....... Damn it.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Alan has you covered, but I do want to mention that some will report of stomach cramps with higher doses of TTA (DCP) and some will report of stomach/GI discomfort with forskolin. We've used a 10% extract hoping that won't be the case, but if you're sensitive to either, be sure to eat within 45 minutes after taking them... The food will certainly blunt or block some of the effects of a few of Decimate's ingredients, if that's of concern, you'll have to separate your DCP/Decimate doses.

But again, that's only if you're one of the few that experiences some stomach issues.
    Cannot wait, I think I have been on DCP forever now, 4 months to be precise. Must stop now

Reps , is there something You have that controls appetite ? I just am hungry all the time after all day.
  13. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Must .....not......mention .....forksoli....... Damn it.......

Cannot wait, I think I have been on DCP forever now, 4 months to be precise. Must stop now

Reps , is there something You have that controls appetite ? I just am hungry all the time after all day.
    You might find that pairing Decimate with some caffeine will help suppress appetite for a short time... But nothing that will really squash it. If you're in the market for a designer stim, Ergogenix's ErgoBurn (not the NMT) completely destroyed my appetite... might make for a good pair, ErgoBurn/Decimate.
    Mike ~ R/D
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Yes just confirmed today that Nutra will be offering a special promotion that will be way to good to pass up. Idea is to get as many of our followers to experience why we have been bragging about this product since May.
    Can you please ask NP to price the Decimate higher? I can't afford any more deals that are "Too good to pass up". Spent all my funds on DCP, Gut Health, and SSV2. Thanks.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Can you please ask NP to price the Decimate higher? I can't afford any more deals that are "Too good to pass up". Spent all my funds on DCP, Gut Health, and SSV2. Thanks.
    Agreed. This doesn't fit anywhere in my goals right now and I'm still tempted to buy
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

You might find that pairing Decimate with some caffeine will help suppress appetite for a short time... But nothing that will really squash it. If you're in the market for a designer stim, Ergogenix's ErgoBurn (not the NMT) completely destroyed my appetite... might make for a good pair, ErgoBurn/Decimate.
    Problem being, that I am looking to stay as Stim free as possible. Heat/Alpha B was fine, 2 pills of MAN Scorch shakes me up like crazy, not sure I can cope with that.

I typically stack products like LX, DCP, At2, AB, Heat and Reduce XT.

On my horizon are now AAv2, Recompadrol. I was wondering if we can call Decimate Stim or non Stim for pure classification so that I can decide accordingly.

Cheers!
  17. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Problem being, that I am looking to stay as Stim free as possible. Heat/Alpha B was fine, 2 pills of MAN Scorch shakes me up like crazy, not sure I can cope with that.

I typically stack products like LX, DCP, At2, AB, Heat and Reduce XT.

On my horizon are now AAv2, Recompadrol. I was wondering if we can call Decimate Stim or non Stim for pure classification so that I can decide accordingly.

Cheers!
    It's non-stim like HEAT/AB are non-stim... They contain ingredients that act as sympathomimetic stimulants, or indirect stimulants, but don't offer effects even close to a caffeine or DMAA.

Simply put, if you used HEAT/AB as non-stim and responded as such, then Decimate will be the same.
    Mike ~ R/D
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

I see Gut Health a staple as much as fish oil. It's far superior to other probiotics I've used. I did a log on it that ended up being microbiology 101.

I like it being stim free. Makes its more versatile. I'm now even more interested.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Count me in!

20. Registered User
    Answers

Do you know when the sale will be up ?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Do you know when the sale will be up ?
    Yeah, where is this?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, where is this?
    shipped to nutra already so they should have it by thursday or friday. Nice sale coming up too
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

shipped to nutra already so they should have it by thursday or friday. Nice sale coming up too
    Darren..........!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Darren..........!

LOL

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....pWnR2-Nw%3D%3D
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  25. Registered User
    Answers
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    A free shipping on whole order would have been nice.

Good to see so much Forskoli though!

Just curious, how sexy a stack this would make with OxyECA Black? Or something strong? (I mention OECA-B because I just ordered it)
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Forgive me if I've missed this, but do you guys have COAs for different ingredients, or some other form of verification that we could look at? Because these products look insanely good and I'm itching to pull the trigger on a size able order! Just trying to decide if I should opt for Decimate, or a pure Forskolin product.
  28. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Forgive me if I've missed this, but do you guys have COAs for different ingredients, or some other form of verification that we could look at? Because these products look insanely good and I'm itching to pull the trigger on a size able order! Just trying to decide if I should opt for Decimate, or a pure Forskolin product.
    I know what you're saying, if it looks to good to be true, etc. And I'm the same type of consumer and have been burned before... by HEAT even. Loved the look of the formula, had an allergic reaction to the hordenine. So, even our own HEAT looked to good to be true for me.

We do test each ingredient to compare to the supplier's claims but don't make a habit of making those public... only because there have been far too many instances of companies posting doctored CoAs/assays. We, of course, don't doctor our documents, but we do have our haters and we'd spend more time addressing their comments.

So, what I'm saying is, you can request a CoA from any company for any product, but how do you know that you're seeing the true result? Just food for thought...

With us, if we find that our backs are against the wall, we're prepared, I'll say that.

That said, we're manufactured in a cGMP facility that requires that we present them with literature that ensures that what's in the bottle is up to snuff... It's up to you which you decide to buy, obviously, but it's hard to beat the pre-sale price.
    Mike ~ R/D
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I know what you're saying, if it looks to good to be true, etc. And I'm the same type of consumer and have been burned before... by HEAT even. Loved the look of the formula, had an allergic reaction to the hordenine. So, even our own HEAT looked to good to be true for me.

We do test each ingredient to compare to the supplier's claims but don't make a habit of making those public... only because there have been far too many instances of companies posting doctored CoAs/assays. We, of course, don't doctor our documents, but we do have our haters and we'd spend more time addressing their comments.

So, what I'm saying is, you can request a CoA from any company for any product, but how do you know that you're seeing the true result? Just food for thought...

With us, if we find that our backs are against the wall, we're prepared, I'll say that.

That said, we're manufactured in a cGMP facility that requires that we present them with literature that ensures that what's in the bottle is up to snuff... It's up to you which you decide to buy, obviously, but it's hard to beat the pre-sale price.
    Not to mention Genomyx's excellent track record. It's not like this is a new company coming out with it's first product or anything. Just my two cents.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

did dsade formulate this, is he still with you guys? Been outta the loop for while.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by I OuTsiDeR I View Post
    did dsade formulate this, is he still with you guys? Been outta the loop for while.
    Dsade is with SPP now, but the new Genomyx stuff is amazing! You should check it out.Just in the last 6-8 weeks they have released SSV2, Decimate, Salvia and the new Protocol. All top-notch supps.
  32. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks for the kind words Dewey. Yes we have a completely new R & D team. With the amount of ideas and new products that were coming up with we should be on track to release 1-2 products a month going into Dec.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When is JP8 coming...
    By hat eku in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 10:26 AM
  3. Coming off IGF-2 and JW
    By 75Show in forum Supplements