PROTOCOL DESERT PUNCH

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The new Protocol flavor Desert Punch (Orange/Pineapple) has just been approved. Production begins next week. With most materials already on hand this should be quick.

Genomyx | Facebook

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The new Protocol flavor Desert Punch (Orange/Pineapple) has just been approved. Production begins next week. With most materials already on hand this should be quick.

Genomyx | Facebook
May have to try this down the road.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^ Slimer should be on the label for this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
i'll be sipping on the syrup(protocol) under a cactus on the hot summer days after I cut the lawn :D

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ecto.png

You can even pitch this product as "For all the ecto-morphs out there..."

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I will enjoy having a variety of flavors but I see no fault in the original flavor.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In production as we speak. ETA everyone gives you at the begining of production is 3-4 weeks. Well do our best to stick close to that ETA if not sooner.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In production as we speak. ETA everyone gives you at the begining of production is 3-4 weeks. Well do our best to stick close to that ETA if not sooner.

Thanks. So it seems like SSv2 and Desert Punch should be released around the same time. I'd love to see some stacks offered at that time...

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Thanks. So it seems like SSv2 and Desert Punch should be released around the same time. I'd love to see some stacks offered at that time...
Not a bad idea there, some summer deals

domore

Awards
Protocol is a staple of mine - 2scoops before every workout. Can't wait to try a new flavor!
Yessir. I prefer two scoops before workouts, rather than post workout.

Flavoring seems on point for summer workouts.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Feed back from the team is pouring in today and everyone is saying that the flavor is awesome. Not to mention how much better it mixes.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I know it may seem biased coming from a rep. But the flavor is wondeful!! 16oz of water it was perfect. Very refreshing flavor very light.

I LOVE the new formula as well. I already have big plans for fitting this into my day.

domore

Awards
I know it may seem biased coming from a rep. But the flavor is wondeful!! 16oz of water it was perfect. Very refreshing flavor very light.

I LOVE the new formula as well. I already have big plans for fitting this into my day.
Will the new formula replace the OG Protocol?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Will the new formula replace the OG Protocol?
Yes it is replacing the OG so now we will have desert punch and cherry with the new formula

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
So, stock up on the OG when the time comes for old times sake?
I would, you won't be disappointed with the new formula trust me :)

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sounds great. Can't wait to see wait else is in store from Genomyx
Have a few things up our sleeves that won't disappoint and make you say Damnnnnn.....these guys keep evolving :D

domore

Awards
Have a few things up our sleeves that won't disappoint and make you say Damnnnnn.....these guys keep evolving :D
Keep it coming. Stand up company that puts out great products

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Keep it coming. Stand up company that puts out great products
Much appreciate the support. We aim for the best for our fanatyx