1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Question Abliterate Advanced questions

Just finishing up 4 weeks of lean xtreme with great abdominal fat reduction results. Heard a lot of good things about AA so I am going to start that in a few days when my lean xtreme runs out. Had a few questions if anyone can answer them:

1. I have read that it is good to exfoliate before using this product. I, however, have very sensitive skin. I generally wash my body with a wash cloth and some moisturizing soap. Is it really necessary to use a rough exfoliation product before applying?

2. Are you only supposed to apply this product to your abdominal regions and waist fat? or can you put it on other areas as well? (my lower chest tends to store fat like my abdominal region does)

3. How many hours do I have to make sure I do not sweat in order to have the most efficient delivery of the product?

Thanks in advance.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

interesting for the answer as well.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity Pro

1. I have read that it is good to exfoliate before using this product. I, however, have very sensitive skin. I generally wash my body with a wash cloth and some moisturizing soap. Is it really necessary to use a rough exfoliation product before applying?

No you don't need to exfoliate but using a warm wash cloth so to open the pores on your skin would be fine to do

2. Are you only supposed to apply this product to your abdominal regions and waist fat? or can you put it on other areas as well? (my lower chest tends to store fat like my abdominal region does)

AA attacks VAT and benefits more on the core. I would go with Smolder since you are sensitive, it attacks SAT and is more of a spot reducer.

3. How many hours do I have to make sure I do not sweat in order to have the most efficient delivery of the product?

I recommend AA to be used more at night time or early in the morning since that is when cortisol levels are high. But I have used it right after my morning shower before work and just try not to sweat at all so none of it comes onto my other "delicate" parts (no danger but dont want anything in that area)

Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

Great questions and a great answer
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post

No you don't need to exfoliate but using a warm wash cloth so to open the pores on your skin would be fine to do

AA attacks VAT and benefits more on the core. I would go with Smolder since you are sensitive, it attacks SAT and is more of a spot reducer.

I recommend AA to be used more at night time or early in the morning since that is when cortisol levels are high. But I have used it right after my morning shower before work and just try not to sweat at all so none of it comes onto my other "delicate" parts (no danger but dont want anything in that area)

Thank you for the answers, sir. One last thing in regards to my third question. I just graduated college so I am on a break now for a few months before grad school. As such my schedule is a little different than most (in other words I am just hanging out lol). I typically wake up go to the pool or something outside in the sun with some friends, then I will lift weights in the early afternoon and come home and shower. Typically after I shower mid afternoon I will not sweat for a while but there is still possibility that I might since I am in Florida and it is hot as hell every day. Would it be better for me to apply the product right after my post workout shower? Or right before I go to bed I could always shower a second time and apply it then?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Thank you for the answers, sir. One last thing in regards to my third question. I just graduated college so I am on a break now for a few months before grad school. As such my schedule is a little different than most (in other words I am just hanging out lol). I typically wake up go to the pool or something outside in the sun with some friends, then I will lift weights in the early afternoon and come home and shower. Typically after I shower mid afternoon I will not sweat for a while but there is still possibility that I might since I am in Florida and it is hot as hell every day. Would it be better for me to apply the product right after my post workout shower? Or right before I go to bed I could always shower a second time and apply it then?
    I would go with the prebed 100% also a second shower couldn't hurt especially in these upcoming summer days
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I would go with the prebed 100% also a second shower couldn't hurt especially in these upcoming summer days
    Thanks for answering my questions. Looking forward to trying this product I have heard nothing but positive reviews.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%

Thanks for answering my questions. Looking forward to trying this product I have heard nothing but positive reviews.
    No doubt its an awesome product, let us know how it goes
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

AA does absorb and dry quickly. Spread it thin. Once your skin has absorbed the formula the carrier will do it's job. It does not need to sit on top of your skin all day.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    AA does absorb and dry quickly. Spread it thin. Once your skin has absorbed the formula the carrier will do it's job. It does not need to sit on top of your skin all day.
    Yeah I noticed how fast it dried last night. After the shower am I supposed to be completely dry then apply it? Or can I be slightly damp from the shower. I imagine being a little damp would make it easier to spread the product?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.12%

By early morning does that just mean "upon waking?" that's when I'm using it.

Curious
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

I always wait until I am dry completely and shake the bottle very well first. I towel dry the area to make sure first.

First thing in the morning in just fine.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Update**

Been on AA for about a week using right before I sleep at night. So far it is pretty impressive. Have never seen my abs this much in my life. Props to this product.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Update**

Been on AA for about a week using right before I sleep at night. So far it is pretty impressive. Have never seen my abs this much in my life. Props to this product.
    Nice. And your in pct. Amazing. I need to get me some.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.48%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice. And your in pct. Amazing. I need to get me some.
    I must have really high cortisol because lean xtreme worked great for me and this stuff is deff a level above it so far.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

I must have really high cortisol because lean xtreme worked great for me and this stuff is deff a level above it so far.
    That's awesome! My issues are much more subcutaneous than visceral... AA has done more than any cortisol product for me thus far though!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.12%

I'm gonna try applying this AA stuff at night for the next week. See if it works better for me
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Abliderate Advanced Questions
    By lostsoul in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 12:59 AM
  2. X-Factor Advanced Questions
    By cottagesc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM
  3. Advanced Amino Acids Questions & Brainstorming
    By impulseoctane in forum Supplements