Eviscerate sweats

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
How do I keep the transdermal on my skin if, when I apply it, I start sweating insanely?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply it earlier and then don't worry about it would be my advice. Or you're sweating immediately upon application?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
As soon as i put it on i start sweating within 5 minutes, I even tried the blow dryer trick

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you go without a shirt for a while after application?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I suppose if I must I can haha. Thanks for the quick replies, by the way AA first and then eviscerate?

edit: one last thing should I be able to feel the E as a second layer on my skin ? or am I using too much?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I suppose if I must I can haha. Thanks for the quick replies, by the way AA first and then eviscerate?

edit: one last thing should I be able to feel the E as a second layer on my skin ? or am I using too much?
Yes to the first... AA first, allow it to dry, and then apply the Evi.

You're using too much if you can still detect that it's there. Just a quarter-sized pool to the target area and apply it broadly and well, massage it in. If you're sweating as soon as you put it on, let your body cool after your shower for a bit. I have a similar problem to yours, but mine is due to taking hot showers... It takes me some time to cool down afterward.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Maybe my skin is weird but when i try the quarter sized pool as prescribed it doesn't really spread all that far. Im also genetically hairless so it has no where to be absorbed but my skin, possibly add a drop or two of water to it to spread it out?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe my skin is weird but when i try the quarter sized pool as prescribed it doesn't really spread all that far. Im also genetically hairless so it has no where to be absorbed but my skin, possibly add a drop or two of water to it to spread it out?
Nope... Don't add anything to it, use a bit more if you must, or pour a bit into your hand and blot across the whole area and then massage it in. Just be sure you've dried off very well and you let your skin cool just a bit.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

exfoliate that body

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i just got my 2 bottles in the mail today and really wanna try it out. would it be ok to put on midsection before i start my workout?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
i just got my 2 bottles in the mail today and really wanna try it out. would it be ok to put on midsection before i start my workout?
No doubt I would apply it 30 minutes prior to working out

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
i just got my 2 bottles in the mail today and really wanna try it out. would it be ok to put on midsection before i start my
workout?
yep I get a good scrub going with my face rag, dry off and then apply it before working out. Although to be honest AA works better.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy ****!!!!!! IT BURNS how do i make it stop
Lol, welcome to Eviscerate. A shower and scrubbing if off will work, but this process will burn as well, fairly bad. Anyways, it's supposed to burn my man. You will get used to it eventually :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Ya i had to cut my workout a little short because it burned. Not gonna waste it though so i guess ill deal with it and enjoy the pain lol

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya i had to cut my workout a little short because it burned. Not gonna waste it though so i guess ill deal with it and enjoy the pain lol
Use it in some different ways, too... If you train arms, apply it to your upper arms on that day; chest/shoulders also on those days.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I had my wife use it after shower to rub on midsection but it didnt rub in all the way. There was chunks still in her stomach (dont know if that makes sense byt its the best way i know how to describe) is this normal?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had my wife use it after shower to rub on midsection but it didnt rub in all the way. There was chunks still in her stomach (dont know if that makes sense byt its the best way i know how to describe) is this normal?
Not with Evi... It means any of the following: a) she wasn't completely dried off, b) her skin temperature was still too hot, c) she used too much.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not with Evi... It means any of the following: a) she wasn't completely dried off, b) her skin temperature was still too hot, c) she used too much.
Leaving out d) she's sleeping with a Genomyx rep on purpose?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Can i break open a 20mcg cap if clen and rub it in with smolder? Would i get the same clenviscerate results as if i were to use the liquid?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can i break open a 20mcg cap if clen and rub it in with smolder? Would i get the same clenviscerate results as if i were to use the liquid?
I can't say with any certainty if it would work this way... the encapsulated powder, if it doesn't dissolve into the solution, wouldn't be absorbed into the pores. Empty a capsule in a glass of water (or rubbing alcohol) and see if it dissolves. If it does, then you could potentially do this if you emptied the capsule into the liquid and allowed it to dissolve before application.

I've never used clen with Evi (I've never used clen, period), so I'm not at all the pro here.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Sry for bumping an old thread but should i be putting on eviscerate every day or just on workout days. Im only able to make it to gym 3-4 days a week

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sry for bumping an old thread but should i be putting on eviscerate every day or just on workout days. Im only able to make it to gym 3-4 days a week
Every day.

However, if you've reached your goal and enjoy the performance/pump effects, you could certainly use it only on training days... But that's only if you've cut down to where you'd like to be and have some product left over.