Abliderate Advanced discontinued due to patent issue

Parsnip

Awards
Abliderate Advanced has been discontinued due to a patent issue with one of the ingredients, 7oxo. Can Genomyx please clarify?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Abliderate Advanced has been discontinued due to a patent issue with one of the ingredients, 7oxo. Can Genomyx please clarify?
At the moment we can not clarify or go into this further. To add to your statement though, yes Genomyx decided to discontinue it. Southland Performance now owns the rights to this product as they have posted so in there forum.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That patent is the very reason Ab-Solved was pulled back in the day. There is a history with that ingredient.

Parsnip

Awards
Thanks, wasn't at all aware of this, I would have gone ahead and purchased more if I knew it were discontinued until SPP started manufacture in the next 2 months. Ah well. Thanks for clarifying though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is genomyx affiliated with southland performance?

If not, although I love the supplement, i will never give them a dime of my money.. genomyx, you own the topicals!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If not, although I love the supplement, i will never give them a dime of my money.. genomyx, you own the topicals!
We are not affiliated.

And thanks for the support, Mike! A number of the products you know now will be discontinued, but we promise to impress beyond belief with what we'll be releasing this year. I've mentioned on another board, whatever product was your favorite, we'll have a better one to replace it. :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
We are not affiliated.

And thanks for the support, Mike! A number of the products you know now will be discontinued, but we promise to impress beyond belief with what we'll be releasing this year. I've mentioned on another board, whatever product was your favorite, we'll have a better one to replace it. :D
BOOM!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you like topicals, then better stock em up. Big brother is finally catching on that the supplement community has been selling cosmetics as dietary supplements and utilizing the DSHEA guidelines rather than the cosmetic guidelines.

Parsnip

Awards
If you like topicals, then better stock em up. Big brother is finally catching on that the supplement community has been selling cosmetics as dietary supplements and utilizing the DSHEA guidelines rather than the cosmetic guidelines.
Could you elaborate on this? I import stuff (I'm foreign) so I haven't a clue on US regulations etc.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They are not affiliated, and Matt(Dsade) is the one behind their product line, not who is currently at Genomyx.

I will support Southland Performance wholeheartedly because I support Matt(Dsade) through and through. Great formulas, innovative ideas, and an all around stand up guy.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to fight, I'll support Matt because I always support Matt and I'll be willing to try out Genomyx's new line considering I've never regretted buying a Genomyx supplement! Definitely interested in the new stuff.

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
We are not affiliated.

Does this include Eviscerate Smolder? :(

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this include Eviscerate Smolder? :(
It does... But keep your ear to the grindstone. We may just have some good news for you soon. ;)

Zaxxxon

Zaxxxon

Awards
It does... But keep your ear to the grindstone. We may just have some good news for you soon. ;)
Cool. Genomyx have a suite of pretty damn fine products. For decent stuff that's safe and works, it is worth the wait.

/endbuttkiss

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Genomyx have a suite of pretty damn fine products. For decent stuff that's safe and works, it is worth the wait.

/endbuttkiss
I appreciate everyones support. Its not easy starting from scratch all over again. But I promise that we wont let you guys down. We never have and never will. Quality Innovative and Affordability. If we ever fail at one of these areas then we have failed you guys. The storm is coming soon as I just posted on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Genomyx/185504164015#!/pages/Genomyx/185504164015

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are not affiliated, and Matt(Dsade) is the one behind their product line, not who is currently at Genomyx.

I will support Southland Performance wholeheartedly because I support Matt(Dsade) through and through. Great formulas, innovative ideas, and an all around stand up guy.

Good to know.. I always supported Matt and wish to continue doing so.

Mike