hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good deal....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't think anything compares to Recompadrol in GDA...for all the research I've done Recompadrol is king at GDA...but I could see myself stacking Slin Sane with some Na-R-ALA to compare results.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I don't think anything compares to Recompadrol in GDA...for all the research I've done Recompadrol is king at GDA...but I could see myself stacking Slin Sane with some Na-R-ALA to compare results.
is it only missing na-R-ALA that'll make it the same as recompadrol? I might grab a bottle of this just because it's really low price

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Recompadrol has Berberine not Na-R-Ala oO!!! I said that combo because it looks like a solid nutrient partitioner stack ;p not to make it as good as Recompadrol!! hehe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
besides recompadrol is 6 weeks out and with this price its hard to pass up...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That I agree right there , it is too good of a price to let it slip by!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something to consider when comparing SS to other GDAs isn't just the cost, but also the versatility... One of the most popular dosing times, for example, is pre-bed/empty stomach; something you couldn't really do with the others due to hypoglycemic symptoms.

For $14.99, though, you could certainly pick up some bulk Na-R-ALA to use with it and the cost would still be worth it. ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a really good price.. i remember when np had it for 9.99.. forget what sale that was for.. but i stocked!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sale is over now.....